Was he based?

Was he based?

Yes. They all were. How come Cred Forums never talks about Reno 911?

Favorite episode?

Tough to say
I can't think of any disappointing episodes
Maybe raineesha X, Weigal suicidewatch, or dangle's black family

Literally the whole cast of Reno 911 is /ourguy/

Yeah I'm finding it hard to recall the episodes. It's been a while since I've seen the show. I've seen all the episodes multiple times barring the last two seasons.

and the installation is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Does anybody know why there aren't any Comedy Central shows on Netflix streaming? I would love to watch this.

>Why do you wear your body armor on the outside of your shirt?
>I'm drunk and accidentally put it on wrong.
>But you've always worn it on the outside.
>Yeah.

i think cc/viacom sold rights to hulu

Quarantine episode and the one with Charlie Kelly killing The Waitress' baby always make me laugh.

I'd rather have Reno 911 reruns on Comedy Central than Futurama as much as I like Futurama.

Anything with Terry

>that one where they lose their clothes so they run back to the station through town butt naked with their guns in hand

>Netflix
>Not having Hulu

I miss this show so much.
>liberace's piano
>vietnamese mail order bride
>the legal whorehouse
>whenever they fuck

We have had a number of threads on this show, mostly admiring her body of work

every episode is the same haha
but Dangle's son was on point, or the one where Jr.'s brothers visit and its all built up but they just sit on the coach watching nascar drinking quietly
>I'm headin' out...
>okay see ya' man
>oh...dad's dead.
>....huh....
goes back to the TV and starts watching South Park

The one where everyone talks about Junior's brothers coming into town and how they will completely ruin the town when in reality they watch NASCAR for 6 hours.

Whichever one has the guy fucked up at the whorehouse.
>I AM FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF WEIGHTS AND MEASURES

on what?

the one where the pope comes to town. that shit is fucking choice. the ending killed me too. fucking front flashed the helicopter. i was dying.

>tfw your dad will never buy you a personal jet for arbor day

this dick

I wish those were more on display on The Goldbergs and maybe I'd care to watch it.

>"Who can guess what Circle the Wagons means? That is when you put three bunks, like the circling up of the wagons in a wagon train, an old cowboy movie, and they have the sheets hanging down so you can't see what's going on inside the four bunks and inside the four bunks about two dozen boys just fucked the shit out of this little mormon kid. Now they don't want to break your jaw because they still want your jaw to be able to work, so what it does it takes out your teeth and then they just skull-fucked the shit out of this boy. Uh... we came in and there wasn't really anything left. They ass-fucked him, skull-fucked him, they fucked his back, they've been up his shoulders and titty-fucked him with his shoulder blades. Fucked up shit, man. We came in here and all the convicts you know, all of them where like, "Uh... " you know, "He was fucked to death before we got here." So we couldn't really point the finger at nobody, because it was either all or nothing, and you ain't going to book two dozen people. Uh... so then, you know, that's when we starting bolting the bunks to the wall like that."

They do show them but only one day of the week iirc and during the early afternoon

the preacher comes and does a show in the jail and ends up locking everybody in for the weekend as revenge for some stick time years ago
Reverend LeCarp?
so many good episodes... trying to figure out if Weigel's boyfriend is the truckee strangler while attending a BBQ at his place... too many greats

man i miss this show

>youve been doing that for 10 years?
i love how he doesn't even respond to this

Fuck that obliterated my sides when I saw it. That and the story about cauterized balls are primo Reno kino.

He was pretty cool. Might be the coolest guy on there if I remember right

>if it was easy to be good at law enforcement, wouldn't we be?