Friend has watched basillion movies

>friend has watched basillion movies
>ask him for a vampire one
>not be old
>not be twilight
>not be shit
>picrelated.jpg

So, I'm downin this for nite, I don't really care about kino or flick, but I'm watching 2nd trailer and I already feel like need another opinion.
Cred Forums, will you kindly rate? 1 to 5:

1 to me is Twilight, so dull and sugary I barf.
2 is From dusk till Dawn.. tier 1.5 even.
3 is Interview with a Vampire? The Hunger? Last man on Earth? Dunno, I don't like those that much but muh taste, amayrite?
4 is Bram Stoker's Dracula.. I don't like it that much, but the world does so nailed it here. Tier 3.5.
5 is Shadow of the Vampire. Nosferatu also good, but it so old, and I always mute it.. bash me if you will.
Also, rate Vampire movies and banter on. Release your inner beast :[

Just wait and watch it you fucking filth. You trust your friend's taste, listen to his recommendation but before you watch it you need to watch all the trailers and get Cred Forums to tell you what to think? Why did you even ask him if you're going to second guess and pick apart his decision BEFORE you even watched the fucking thing? You cant wait a few minutes for a film to download?

I hope you fucking die.

This

If you need this much information to watch a fucking movie you should kill yourself, looking for good movies is the least of your problems.

Salem's Lot

30 Days of Night
Near Dark
The Monster Squad

why not? also, you can't read and make a simple post, read or act more simpathetic than that, why even answer to begin with?

if thats Let The Right One In just fuckin watch it. Then watch Let Me In.

30 days of night
Ftostbitten
Fearless vampire killers
Fright night original
Blade 1 & 2
The lost boys
Near dark
Underworld
The Hamiltons
The Thompsons
Salems lot
Let the right one in
Thirst
Rigor mortise

So you asked your friend for movie suggestions, then went and watched several trailers, then made a thread on Cred Forums to ask other random retards about it? You could have already finished the movie by now and decided for yourself you stupid faggot.

Watch this instead

you're only insulting yourself

>Let the right one in
is that 'let me in'? cause that girl from Kickass just kills it for me. Also, the movie I'm talking about is 'Let the right one in', allegedly the gudone
>Blade
>Underworld
Not a chance in life. Tier 0.

>Nosferatu is also good
>and I always mute it
>Nosferatu
I don't think you've actually seen Nosferatu

maybe not.. I'm some rando inet guy 4chaning, what's to say?
Some version that has background music (and its the same all along the damn thing) so awful you wouldn't know because this never happend to you?

>>Let the right one in
>is that 'let me in'?
No. Let Me In is the shitty American remake; watch Let The Right One In.

I've watched Dead Man and liked it, how would you rate Only lovers..? 1-5, that is.
but that's the movie I'm asking about, desu
would say it's 3 good or 4-5 good?

Shadow of the Vampire is a different movie. its a quasi documentary about filming Nosferatu where the actor playing Nosferatu is an actual vampire

this
>Nosferatu is a 1920 movie
>Shadow of the vampire is a 2000 movie
explaining which is the one I mute is useless

>but that's the movie I'm asking about, desu
would say it's 3 good or 4-5 good?
It's good, watch it.

Nosferatu the Vampyr, best version of Dracula

>how would you rate Only lovers..? 1-5, that is.
About 3.5
Be prepared to be slightly put off by some of the pretentious stuff the characters spout though. I get that Jarmusch was trying to show the vampires as the cool, aloof Gothic characters idly passing away their immortal lives in crumbling castles (now replaced by crumbling Detroit) that they originally were from the works of the Romantics but in writing the dialogue he just comes across as having some teenage sensibilities. Or perhaps he was aiming for that to show how childish the vampires really are. Either way a nice take on the idea of modern vampires preferring to seclude themselves away from humanity in the modern world and just wanting to play and act really cool.

Just watch Let the right one in

I just watched it yesterday, it's good, I don't regret it at all.

Seems legit, trailers back you up
'just watch' doesn't cut it for me, I could just watch anything really, the nite is young and I'm all about patience..
well, not really, but you can't even rate 5 vampire movies you've seen

OP here, off to see it. Some friends here read your opinions and raised little debates, a bet, and a kind of a 'must watch' list..
Maybe we'll see Only lovers.. right after