A vintage box of McDonalds pogs for The Nutty Professor. That's a six dollar bill on Tuesdays, Brando

A vintage box of McDonalds pogs for The Nutty Professor. That's a six dollar bill on Tuesdays, Brando.

A dubs post on a Friday night. That's double the value all day everyday Brando.

Well it looks as if our rivals have boobytrapped the garage with pipe bombs

We'll be lucky to make it out alive with our limbs intact, Brando

The first NES

This could be 20k!

That guy killed himself a few years ago

its a YUPP episode

About time

>IS THAT DARRELL BIDDING?

Which guy/

reported

>when you end up buying some toy car for next to nothing and make a $10K profit off of it

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

the greasy brown guy that wore gold clothing. He was only in a couple episodes anyway

Is storage wars /storagekino/, I tried watching other storage shows, but it isn't the same

>Sadly, Mark Balelo was found dead in his garage on February 11, 2013. The coroner's office ruled this "suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning" a couple of days later. He was poised to become a regular on the show, to replace Dave Hester as a new nemesis. Unfortunately, an arrest for drug possession a few days prior to his suicide may have been the reason he took his life. It is rumored that he thought the arrest would ruin his chances of staying in the newest season of Storage Wars.

>It's a Barry brings a midget to the auction episode

He's based as fuck, I really hope I'll end up like him when I get old as him, I bet he's the most amazing grandpa.

ANOTHER DEAD HOOKER!!! DAM IT! i AM NOT GONNA GET STUCK WITH CREMATION COSTS AGAIN! Grab her shoes brando, thats 3 bucks easy...

He did literally nothing wrong.

>old, busted furniture nobody could possibly want
>"That's a two hundred dollar bill, easy"

A box of hair clippings from a barber shop floor, that's a 30 dollar bill right there.

So you guys are OK with it being scripted? Why do you enjoy it?

A big box of scratched up fat machines and crayon colored Lincoln logs?

50 bucks all day baby!

Maybe you should ask yourself why you keep allowing reality shows to be scripted Satan

Good. Really.

>Be the best
>Makes stacks of cash
>Retards hate him because they ain't him

Branding all the YUUUP shit everywhere was very obnoxious though. I'm surprised he was allowed to do all that, or was it in partnership with the show?

43 bottles of mountain dew used as piss jugs by an autistic neckbeard, that's a 630 dollar bill right there.

>gets a piece of shit wooden dresser
>"ah man this is a vintage piece in mint condition, I can sell this for $1,000 easy"

>tfw he's rich as fuck and doesn't give any fucks about earning money
I like that he always gave Jarrod or Hester the big shit as long as they gave him a hand since he didn't need that shit anyway.

at least american pickers shows the struggle of selling the crap they buy.

I would too if i fucked up that bad

>people like Brandi
They must forget the tiny dorky girl from Storage Wars Texas exists

>crumpled 5 dollar bill on the ground

That's a 20 dollar bill right there!

Actual storage auctions.

Professionals bidding $1 on crap and selling it for 20.

People who watch this show bidding $100 and then selling the crap for 20 bucks.

>YUUUUP!™

Those gloves are fucking cool.

why are you implying she's underrated when she was imported from texas and is was somehow written into the regular california storage wars because she was that popular.
pretty qt but it's concerning that she's so old and single

i dont know, i just wanted to post her