Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE
(pruned)

genetics

because you enable them

all niggers should die

why are white trash rednecks obsessed with niggers?

its not like he mailed you a copy of the painting with a polaroid of his dick paper clipped to the corner of it. if he wants to idolize or embody egyptian culture let it go. it doesnt effect you in the least.

i know youre just starting a nigger hate thread to entertain the fucking losers here on friday night but fuck you for being so pathetic you cant entertain yourself without tearing other people down.

I'm Asian though

Because we wuz kingz cuh but dem fukkin white rayciss krakkka devils took our spaceships and tek-know-low-gees n shit and made us slaves bruh FUCK krakkkas nomsayin?

*smacks lips and grabs crotch*

They're still gonna call you chink, no matter how much you suck up to the white man.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

oh... geez...

well nobody gives a shit about chinks anyway.

Wait a minute weren't the Egyptians known for being massive slavers?

Maybe it's because they are treated like wonderful little creatures by libfucks and all their dumbass behavior and criminality is constantly excused when they act like rabid monkeys?

It's like someone's dog is slobbering all over you or humping your leg but the owner just says "isn't he the cutest little thing?"

>blacks always say they were descendants of Egyptians
>even though almost all slaves brought to America were taken from the other side of the continent.

>why are white trash rednecks obsessed with niggers?

Class and race warfare.
Its just a way of controlling the masses.
>keep the poor uneducated
>make the middle class pay a ton for education
>poor people blame the other skin color and the "rich" for their woes.
>make the middle and "rich" class hate the poor for supposedly eating all your tax dollars by being poor and lazy

Meanwhile the 1%ers are doing whatever they please behind the scenes to fuck everyone almost equally. Yet you sit and blame someone else just trying to live their life like you do.

Soy hispano hombre

Why are whites so useless these days? They're just fucking trailer garbage. Not in my country but in the US, you people are fucking poverty stricken.

Actually no, a lot of Egypt was actually paid work

Another Asian here I don't give one single fuck what whites think of me, not sure how that's even related. Most whites I've met are actually pretty pro-nigger and defend them. But I will always hate them. They're worthless and barely human.

Go get eaten by a dog

Is it me or he made the left side skin's lighter?

>believing whites are racist against all races
>not realizing that whites just don't like american blacks

>niggers
>understanding geeogramaphies
Most can't read or write on a 5th grade level and you expect them to understand that?

But the pyramids and all those ancient writings In Hebrew?

And spics and brown people

This.
In other words, Jews.

Slavery did exist, but not as much as people think. A lot of the great monuments were made by paid laborers

>it's a black people don't understand that africa is a continent and not a country episode

>they don't understand that there are many different cultures in different countries and you can't just claim every single one because it's africa

>>>/stormfront/

The only reason Nazi Germany rose was because of rampant poverty. The only reason why the alt-right exists is because you people live in suffering poverty. It's the entire reason for human reactionism. How do you fucking morons don't know this? You're poor, uneducated morons that have no purpose in life because you can't find jobs. This has happened for centuries.

> barely human.
And your people are?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue

Yeah bud it's rich people's fault I hate niggers despite the fact that they constantly try to break into people's houses, shoot and assault each other and force the police to come deal with it etc. and the only thing I see from the rich media masters is "White racist cop shoots innocent black baby who dindu nuffins."
It's rich people's fault niggers have consistently been the only group trying to start shit with me my entire life for absolutely no reason other than their simian brains deciding they need to assert their stupidity on a daily basis and fuck with people trying to mind their own business.

lol the nigger got triggered

You're the garbage humans looking for simple solutions.

>In other words, Jews.

It just so happens that a decent amount of the ~80 people that control 99% of the worlds money and power happen to be jews.

But again, the "Jew" thing just happens to be another false flag.
The jew selling bagels in his littler store isnt rich and doesnt have any power over anyone.

I'm a middle class white kid who goes to a good college and has a gf and I hate most black people

Because they're less complex than other subspecies.
They're closer to their hominid ancestors, and I think they should fuck off back to their shithole.

Reread your post closely, its pretty fucking ironic how you basically reiterated what I said.

The media portraying
>"White racist cop shoots innocent black baby who dindu nuffins."
Is literally what has and will continue to cause this behavior.

They have been doing it for decades

Speak for yourself faggot "asians" are subhuman too

dude i hate niggers but i love black people. you dont know the guy in that painting or his character. so this is just blatant racism.

congrats on not being a fucking dumbass. youre totally right.

tu madre maracon.

no not jews you fucking dickhead. thats you blaming other people for your problems again. jews arent the only people who rule the world. its all about the wealthy. the fact that some of the wealthy are jews is just a coincidence but if you think wealthy whites care about you and wouldnt side with the wealthy jews before you youre fucking dumb. its about money. anyone who isnt blinded by race knows that.

white trash faggot.

t. race scientist

That's the entire concept of a conceptual tide. You think the german military was racist? They just followed the filth at the bottom. It's a numbers game. Most of the military elite was progressive in germany in ww2. They Hated the blue collar shithead hitler.

are you saying cops shoot blacks disproportionately? because the police, doj, fbi, and academic statistics disagree with you

You realize that they only didn't help that kid because they didn't have the money to pay for her medical expenses right? Seems you don't understand how things work over there. If you're a wageslave you can't help people like that.

So you take one small thing like this and compare it to niggers literally murdering each other just for voodoo bone charms in Apefrica and gunning each other down in America because they wear different colors or whatever dumbass reason, punching strangers for laughs and committing the most rapes in the world? Walking around the subway swinging their arms like a chimp, scratching their nuts and asking everyone they meet for a nickel so they can buy a 40 oz. at the end of the day?

I hate black people because they're the only group who antagonize strangers on the street in my city. Fuck off retard

Thats why they organized to assassinate that working class piece of shit. But didn't want to die unless it worked.

>Speak for yourself faggot "asians" are subhuman too

this is only true for the asian cultures that adhere to other cultures instead of their own

see: indonesia, singapore, streets, parts of china, the philippines, so on and so forth, anything outside of that and your jealousy is showing

The African blacks aren't really that dumb.
I think the problem with the american bread of niggers is that they are mostly the result of selective breeding to create cotton pickers.

So you're just a reactionary fuckup that doesn't understand society. Nevermind.

Fair enough but again they're using the niggers to cause this disruption. They're retarded animals, if I got mauled by a crazy animal I'd still hate the thing even though the owner is the one who unleashed it on me.

Because they live with them and know how they really are. In the north niggers are contained in the inner city ghettos and white liberals and kiddos only know about them from glorified rap music.

>conceptual tide
there's no tides, blacks have always been the most hated group in the US and it's purely because they commit massively more crimes than any other demographic. they're statistically hundreds of times more likely to rob or assault you on the street, so people accordingly feel wary around them. if you ever stepped foot in an urban american environment you would understand that

>he wants to idolize or embody egyptian culture
But it's not his culture. And dindus are always the ones who bitch and moan about cultural appropriation.

>implying that's at all derogatory
There is a measurable difference in their biology, their cultural proclivities, and their general lifestyle.
They are not compatible with other subspecies or 'races', few 'races' are.

>

>barely human

This coming from the race who so obey impersonal authoritative government and breed like fucking rabbits and decided to idolize the guy who decided killing birds was a good idea.

White poor people are just as bad as black poor people. They live in an alternate reality where facts don't matter.

> The African blacks aren't really that dumb.
Europeans will disagree.