Why do they need to remake this film again?

Why do they need to remake this film again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blkcXkNyDfE
youtube.com/watch?v=shGoBL41g5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because we have hit peak faggotry and they need to strike while the iron is hot

This is the first remake of a movie that is still in theaters.

>why?
because faggots

Literally because they own it, hipsters are a thing, and Glee did it a few years back on the same network.

Also it's not really a big deal like... on principle. It's a vaudeville, caberet piece of trash. I love it, but it's been remade and repurposed about a million different ways all over the world since it first started being performed. The movie we all know and love isn't even the "original" so who cares.

If it's shit then we'll forget it. The original movie will still exist.

VJuice needs the work

because it's SO PROGRESSIVE, LOOK AN ACTUAL TRANNY ACTOR! WE'RE SO TOLERANT GIVE US AWARD PLS

A dozen faggots playing dressup every other month and fucking each other in their local hippie commune owned indie theater does not count as "still in theaters".

i hope this bombs

to give millennial actos something to do.

He means it's never been pulled from its original theatrical run.

My point stands.

>Brad looks even more like a cuck
How is this even possible?

Wait, why is one of the vampires that was in From Dusk Till Dawn starring in this?

>'member RHPS???

Is that black man supposed to be Dr. Frankenfurter?

Yep.

So progressive.

>Man
That's a woman. Check your privilege shitlord.

because consumers are not rewarding creativity and originality
Do not blame Hollywood blame the people who keep buying tickets, blame the people who keep giving them free publicity, blame the anons who keep making threads of blockbusters instead of original movies.

What do they make those tits out of?

Because...because...because...

It's never been pulled from its original theatrical run. Let that sink in, you blue waffle.

That's odd, then how come none of the theaters in my area are playing it? Because I'd think that at least one of them would be playing it?

Or is it that it actually went out of theaters a long fucking time ago and you faggots are referencing some technicality where someone didn't file a paper or some shit saying it was out of theaters?

Again, playing it once a year in a dozen shitty ass indie theaters does not count as a theatrical run.

It's never been pulled from its original theatrical run.

And when your mother finally kills you we'll just say her pregnancy never ended and you are simply the latest term abortion ever.

Diversity.

So isn't calling Laverne Cox, a MTF transwoman a "transvestite" not PC? It's basically admitting that "she" is just a dude with fake tits. Why isn't tumblr scorching the Earth right now?

>Looks like a made-for-tv movie, google it, it's a made-for-tv-movie

move along, nothing to see here

Are they going to have an Usherette? Because that's the best part of the actual stage show

youtube.com/watch?v=blkcXkNyDfE

>No Meat Loaf

No fucking buy.

Yes, they will.

Did Victoria Justice ever show her tits since she left nickelodeon?

Probably for the best these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=shGoBL41g5E

>There are people on this board who unironically crossdress and go to the live sex shows of this movie

Obviously I don't want the current leftovers to be in it, only the original is worth anything.

So is it an actual theatrical remake, or just some network shit like that singing teenager show did an episode on it.

DONT GET HOT AND FLUSTERED~

Because we get to see Vjuice in her underwear.

It's not really even a "remake". It's a live televised stage show. It's no more a remake than "The Sound of Music" with Carrie Underwood that NBC did a few years back. .

there's going to be actual semen spewing into VJ's face in this.

I only do that ironically

So was the AIDS you got from it ironic as well?

Jesus Christ. Who is the generic Hollister model they got to play Brad? It's like they went out of their way to make the cast as wrong as possible.

>So is it an actual theatrical remake

No, it's made directly for TV and will be shown on FOX network.

There are lots of retards in this thread who thinks this is a theatrical release.

acquired ironic deficiency syndrome
yes

>live sex shows
Where cast are you going to? You realize these take place in movie theaters, right? Like, regular old movie theaters.

fucking kek

I have never seen this played in a regular theater. The only one that does show this movie locally is the "special" theater that also has a "bath house" attached to it.

I got my AIDS from ironically fucking a thai """girl"""

it's common for some theatres to play this movie once a year. people go dressed up and throw popcorn at the screen and shit like that.

it's just another singing teen network show

I thought the good doctor was a transvestite? Or did he/she have a boobjob or something?

It's not the movie's fault that you somehow live in some bizarre backwoods territory wherein movie theaters sometimes have bathhouses attached to them. Where I live it is played at Regal.

Fox is really weird about how they approach the subject. They've been trying to resurrect Rocky Horror for years now, but they aren't comfortable with putting a man in drag on network television. When they did the glee RHPS special, they had the fat black chick inexplicably play Frank. Now they, through spectacular mental gymnastics, have decided that having a post op trans woman play Frank is somehow less weird than having a man play Frank. I don't know how they done it, but they done it.

THIS WON'T BE AVAILABLE IN TORRENT FORMAT

Ryan McCartan. Guy from Liv and Maddie who dated Dove Cameron for years and proposed. They were engaged for five months until she dumped him.

He could probably play a good Dr. Scott in the remake.

Just a random idea here, wouldnt it have been a better idea having the doctor so ambiguous that you couldnt tell what gender he/she was supposed to be, like a mystery? But then again, there is a song devoted to being a transexual so thats kind of out the window

I don't understand how they're going to do Rose Tints My World then, unless Brad, Rocky, and Dr. Scott are all played by post op trannies

As the kids would say, hella f*ckin epin

Stop acting like the characters matter at all. Literally the only thing that matters is the gender identity of the person and making sure they aren't cis.

>once a year

It's every weekend here.

What did you do wrong in life to deserve such a hell?

>The characters dont matter
Thats actually a fair point. The characters, the plot, no of it matters. Its just weird for the sake of weird

But she is not a sweet transvestite.
>she

>mfw this thread

Rhps was shit, cant see how it can get shittiers

Why are you so mad?