Haha that's so funny! Hey, do you mind closing your legs? I can smell your childless cunt from here

>Haha that's so funny! Hey, do you mind closing your legs? I can smell your childless cunt from here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wow, I'm touched. I'll have to remember that when I'm kicking your butt. Those flowers for me?

>No you!

What? Speak up you. I can't hear you through your mumbling.

Haha wait are you crying?

>Sorry I couldn't hear you

"Funny story but one problem, If you and I were in the bedroom alone together then you'd be much to exhausted to do anything fun with those two"

*Slips card with phone number accross table*

Why didn't Jonah teleport behind her?
I realise that he was being recorded and such a move would give his opponents great insight into his techniques and also a rough estimate of his power level, but the situation was pretty desperate.

>haha yup, you got me, i'm fat and unattractive. so, did you know anyone at the Bataclan?

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. Seth Rogen likes me. My Subway Sandwich Artist like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Wheres that quote from again

he ain't no John Candy.

Family Guy

FG

>you have three holes so I'm not going anywhere

>I'll make sure they don't forget to leave the money on the counter

what is this fucking meme and why is it spammed every day

someone explain please

im kinda tired of seeing the fat fucks face already

is it just a reaction image or is there something else to it? there's always some stupid quote after it that is clearly not real

It's ironic shitposting

People start these with clearly cringe teir comebacks, people reply with equally cringe teir comebacks and then there's the small group of people who take it seriously and usually post the most cribgeworthy zingers of them all

We make up the stupidest fakey comebacks and laugh at the idea of someone like Jonah Hill uttering them seriously because his own real life 'zinger' fell flat on it's face.

the fact that this went down as it did its glorious

Baudelaire is useless. The french influence on the middle ages is totally neglectable through the germanic and italian one. Your country, people, language and traditions are a joke. You're all silly in the head, beyond that being a jokeish pun by preppies like yourselves as a 'country'. French women are wellknown for being legally active 'Workinggirls' once over any border... Twilightmoplesbiandildette was saying? Xxxstephaandesmet

Jonah Hill does an interview in France. A qt weatherlady who is one of the interviewers jokes that he's fat and ugly without realising that no one else gets French """""""humour""""""". Jonah's fee fees get hurt and he cancels the rest of his French interviews. You can watch it here:
youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4

Now Cred Forums helps Jonah think of comebacks he should have used. Pic related is one of my favourites.

Do you still hate martina for being more of a cockmagnet?

it funny bcause Pulp Fiction

>How dare you, a woman, forget your place to not only address me directly with such haram speak but to also do so without properly covering your face and head. Were it not for the laws of this land I would stone you myself here and now using some day old meat balls from Subway

>Jonah
>Fat as a whale

i didn't see his own real life zinger, link?

>sorry i couldnt hear you speaking in a language that i don't understand

Lol only the first line is pulp fiction. It's funny because forcible rape at gunpoint on national tv.

>Sorry? I don't speak frog.

i know, that how far i read and why i find it fun

SHE'S A FROG! SHE'S A FROG! SHE'S A FROG!

OOOO YOU DON'T LIKE THAT DO YA?

I dont get if this is a meme or if a large part of Cred Forums really thinks you'll win that verbal exchange by responding to light sexual innuendo with rough profanities in live television?

why are you people so butthurt over this fat fuck?

You think he doesn't realize how disgusting he is to real people?

FIFTY YEARS AGO WED HAVE YOU HANGING UPSIDE DOWN WITH A SHAVED HEAD YOU KRAUT SUCKING SLUT

Thats a quality riposte right there

>if you say that again i will pop a glock in your mouth, and make a brain slushie, ok?

>"Well it'd be the first time you ever had any fame or talent in you."

you don't get the meme

>you fucking whore. Fucking bitch. You fucking hoary cunt. I'll slash your tucked in fucking gut with a bowie knife and use your innards for sustenance through the long winter months of hibernation. I'll fucking boil you alive you amphibious troll open. My truffle pigs will root you out until you're nothing but finger bones and joints. fucking whore. FUCKING FROG

>I hope you never know how it feels to be this fat and miserable when all everybody wants from you is to make them laugh at your expense

this is actually good

user, I think you may have it here. The perfect comeback this has all been leading up to

>Continue, are you a spit roast, is there DP, or do they leave your vag as a permanent roast beef sandwich.

you mean salty and humorless, like the actual one?

>I know you are, but what am I?

>remember that time you got conquered in a matter of weeks

>Oh yeah, well Pbbbbbbbbbt

>remember when you never paid your war debts back and my country had to park it's cock in your country's ass to prevent it from collapsing?
>you owe us money for WWII, pay it back and be sure to leave "For Israel" in the note you Catholic whelp

>actual one

What actual one?

>n-no you

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

nice meme, cause he didn't reply at all, duh!

What even happened here? Anyone have a link to youtube?

>because! I don't make monkeys! I just train em!

> sikh turban

please leave

This thread again, must be some really butthurt jew on this board.

KEK

Oh c'mon, that´s a common mistake, it doesn´t make the joke less funnier.

>people defending jonah hill this hard

never thought id see the day

Drink bleach

Got a kek out of me.

*record scratch*

/stg/ pls go

The most childlike response, I like it

>Yeah I'd leave the room alright...I'd leave because you're so ugly. Me, Leo, and Brad would probably all laugh about it later because there's no way they'd have sex with someone as ugly as you.

This is good.

Awful

>screenshoting my pasta instead of just copypasteing
0/10

Holy shit kek

"Do I look like a bitch? You think security could stop me from ravishing you right here and right now? I didn't gain back this weight because of a lack of self control. No. Oh no. I missed being Jonah "The" Hill. You're about to find out what that means

>Hill tackles her

>Uh actually Leo and Brad told me they're scared to visit France due to all the issues with terrorism you have. You really need to get that together. Maybe you should stop being so insensitive to other lifestyles, like the dietarily challenged, and you wouldn't have so many problems.

>Next question.

>Yeah, so anyways how much *do* you usually charge for anal?

>Oh is it a money issue? I got more than enough for whatever rates you're charging.

You fucking retards

>Wow you're really perpetuating the stereotype of the French being rude. I'll give you exactly 3 seconds to apologize before I end this interview.

>I'm glad i came to this show, um.. to get ridiculed by your local weather girl...

>...who nobody even knows exists and should fucking kill herself for even trying to be funny on public television when everybody already knows that women aren't funny and can never be funny especially not some french whore with shitty french humor who thinks brad pitt or dicaprio would waste their time with an unfunny french weather bitch cunt

I can't help but to wonder why Jonah didn't just simply pretended to be asleep when she told her joke.

>um.............................. fuck off

>*Leaps out of chair and grabs your throat* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

>When Leo and Brad DP a woman, they like to go bareback. As such I will require you to undergo a full STD panel before sexual conjugations before. Are you comfortable doing so? You don't have HIV do you?

It's been weeks Jonah and you haven't come up with one decent comeback

Just give it up

>Are you saying you want to be DPed? On national television? Well check 'em lady

>i'll pop a turd on your neck

Can someone explain to me what this meme is about?

>Well I never! What kind of gosh darned story is that madam? I really hope you have an in-depth conversation with your local priest this coming Sunday.

some muzzie loving french bitch disrespected one of OUR guys so we are figuring out what he could have said

millionaire comedian
all he can come up with is:
I'm glad i came here to get ridiculed by the local weather girl

>tfw it's been over a month and we still can't save him

THAT SMUG FROG

if it were not for the laws of this land, i would have slaughtered you and your loved ones

>be a fat kike
>get roasted

AMERISHITS BTFO

MUCH LIKE THEIR FORESKINS, THEY'LL NEVER HEAL FROM THIS

how many times a day do you post that image

>Bitch shut the fuck up, you got three holes. I'm sure Brad, Leo and I can all fit.

he is pathetic.

how many times a day do you need to defend (((jewna shill))), paco?

Is that a man in a blonde wig? What the fuck are you doing, France?

>Sorry I couldn't understand you over your frog fucking breath.

And then he should've gotten up and left.

Why are Americans so butthurt? Is it because they're the dumbest, laziest, ugliest, fattest, most ignorant country in the world?

>YOU CAN CROAK! YOU CAN CROAK! FUCKING FROG SLUT!

Youch.

Your mom is watching this broadcast you know. Recant your statement. Now.

>well, but then brad and leo would leave as well and the three of us would go have a drink and YOU would NOT be invited

Requesting the Billy Batts " I don't arrange threesomes no more " copypasta

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' frog! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

they can't handle the banter m8.

This one fucking kills me