>2016
>Not a single good movie was released

At least baneposting is dead

Warmskull

never

Looking through the list of films, I can't really disagree with you. But you need to define what kind of 'good' you're looking for.

Is it Schindler's List good, or is it popcorn good like Dark Knight: The Baning? In terms of the former, the US cinema has been rather dry. In terms of the latter we've gotten fun films like Deadpool, Zootopia, and Kubo.

I'm sure international film hasn't been this dry. But I'm also not aware of any good arthouse films released so far this year. Out of major US releases I'm hoping Dr Strange, Arrival, and Hacksaw Ridge might be good. But none of them are probably going to be genius works of art.

>Snowden

Do you feel in charge?

>The dark knight rises
> Popcorn good

hothead.jpg

>baneposter
your opinion doesn't matter

The Witch
The Handmaiden
Everybody Wants Some
Joshy
Mountains May Depart
Love & Friendship
13 Hours
The Wailing

I liked Conjuring 2 desu.

this, desu sempai.

wasn't expecting Snowden to be all that great, Oliver Stone has been pretty hit and miss lately, but I was impressed with it.

You really shouldn't say that
Apologize now otherwise kek is gonna get angry at you and a curse will fall upon you

Leave us

>hates baneposting
>probably likes Clinton
Get this Hothead out of here

X-Men: Apocalypse and DePalma are the only two I really enjoyed. Deadpool left me cold and the rest can fucking burn. Holding out hope that Doctor Strange is good!!!FACT!!!

so show me its body

Apocalypse was meh tier
Civil War was surprisingly good though, unlike the shitfest that was Ultron.

First and last acts of Civil War are pretty good. Middle section with the airport battle has a completely different tone and feels like it belongs in a different movie, on top of being a very contrived situation and suffering from some terrible CGI.

It's really weird how a movie where a guy gets dangled upside down and drowned in a sink also includes the lighthearted/jokey/cartoonish stuff with Ant-Man and Spider-Man.

Whoa. This beyond Cred Forums and their false idol. We must reclaim meme magic from them. Praise Banebdjedet

for you

>False idol
>he doesn't get repeating digits
Sure.

Do you feel in chargsh?

Ghostbusters showed that a female cast can easily handle a movie franchise. I cant wait to see other stories from this universe. It was action packed and Laugh Out Loud(lol) funny at times. It is going to be hard to make a sequel to top it but if anyone can it is Paul Fieg and the WOMEN ghostbusters.

If dubs kek isn't real

>What is Batman V Superman

Protip: The best movie of the year

That's because you're a fucking pleb that doesn't know how to find movies outside of capeshit. Fuck off.

The Nice Guys was alright.

>X-Men: Apocalypse

The Witch, The Nice Guys, and Zootopia is pretty great. I'm quite a excited with the remaining unreleased film.

>Doctor Strange
>Arrival
>Silence (assuming Scorsese releasing it this year)
>Hacksaw Ridge
>The Accountant

Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Train to Busan

Literally hasn't heard a thing that Scorsese releasing a movie this year.

Most likely in late December

The nice guys
Hail Caesar

Realistically how long would it take you to die if someone poured molten gold on your head?

>t. pleb who only watches large releases and blockbusters

few minutes i guess