Think about it

why didn't they just dig a waterless moat around the prison or alexandria?

why didn't they put some zombies on a treadmill

infinite power

why didn't those zombies bite off the man/woman's fingers?

Why didn't they do anything logical?

Who was he shooting at?

Why didn't they just wear zombie ponchos all the time? you don't have to be a nut about, just wear a poncho

Have any of you fags ever dug anything in your life?

Shit's really hard without machinery, especially inland.

>moat fills up with thousands of zombies
>walk right across "moat"

So thats why they call it The Walking Dead... Get it? :DD THE WALKING DEAD! Because they walk on zombies? :P

>ywn have a zombieapocalypsefu

well you can throw a molotov into the moat periodically when it gets too full. Also why didn't they just throw a molotov into the construction site from season 6?

Leave.

Watching season 6 at the moment. With the herd around Alexandria, why didn't they just put a knife on a stick and stab their heads till they're all dead, would take a while but it's probably the most effective way.

how would they clean it out?

Alexandria had an actual structurally engineered wall that would have lasted decades before needing to be restored, it only failed because other people tore it down.

Why didnt they bother having a season set during the winter months? Oh thats right, because that would be interesting and would require work

That comes next

So is the series just going to be an endless cycle of

shit's fucked up -> leave -> settle in new place -> repeat

A moat without water in it is just called a moat.

Another stupid scene in a tv show full of stupid scenes.

The force a crowd of people can exert on a fence isn’t cumulative, only a handful at the front are putting any kinda load on the fence while all the rest behind them, are just standing around doing nothing.

The fence would have never collapsed even if there were a million zombies on the other side.

No, dipshit. They're never leaving Alexandria and the world only grows. They only lost 1 real settlement. The farm was nothing.

>walking dead
>making sense

>zombies apparently never rot completely
>there's always 1000000000 zombies

they would periodically throw a molotov in there and the zombies would burn each other. Also, that's my point, a moat is impervious to the governor's tank as well as trucks, herds of zombies, and whisperers

I never noticed that. They are too small. they are probably going to overflow in the war with the whisperers if only they were larger

Also, why are they wearing tank tops during the zombie Apocalypse?

>why didn't they just dig a waterless moat around the prison or alexandria?
why didnt they just kill every single zombie in a 3 km radius and leave there happily ever after?
Think about it: The zombies are literally slower than your average pedestrian at casual walking speed. also they dont show any sort of special power or even fighting capabilities.

you could literally purge all of the USA within a week if you werent entirely retarded. just go to any bigger herd with like 50 people, everyone kills 10-50 zombies and then you head back to chill and repeat the next day.
easy.

look how easily that black woman (what was her name again?) with the katana kills zombies, it is THAT simple.

god i hate that show.

>the herd around Alexandria, why didn't they just put a knife on a stick and stab their heads till they're all dead

Or how about just leaving all those zombies in the gravel pit where they were safely contained?

All the survivors needed to do, was roll in some junker trucks and park them behind the existing trucks but instead, Rick the Dumbass releases ALL the zombies and attempts to lead them... somewhere, with the expected disastrous results.

Rick's stupid ideas have been the source of all their problems and has gotten dozens of them killed.

Rick craves the power now. He has the survival aspect down but the methodology for fixing shit like that. It's a little skewed.

I like that as the shows go on you see flashes of traits of past antagonists show up in Rick.

>you see flashes of traits of past antagonists show up in Rick.
like what? Hershel and Dale's wisdom?

I said antagonists, villains, baddies.

Mostly the governor. Like how he's ready to kill Alexandrian peeps, cares more about the survival of his group even though all of Alexandria is his group now. He also was straight on to moving in on a woman in a relationship albeit abusive much like Shane did even after Rick was discovered to be alive.

I hate the art of the comic so bad.

The original artist was pretty good but the guy they replaced him with sucks so fucking much. Everyone looks the same and has a weird asian manface

I've met with the current artist a few times. He's a nice guy at least.

You'll also never buy condoms at CVS and see the 9/10 cashier say "You're buying condoms? I'll have sex with you."