Oh, Hi Cindy

Oh, Hi Cindy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G10m8gzIK6o
youtube.com/watch?v=XI8o6s1pmwg
youtube.com/watch?v=wjrtxt_gLLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking mouthbreather was the worst part of the show. but i forgive him because this is my favorite show of all time

rewatching this show now.
so who is best girl?
cindy? millie? lindsay?
THAT HOT AF BITCHIE MATHLETE??

>best girl?
i'm a lindsay man myself, though millie is up there.
>best woman?
pic related

>all those fucking stupid ass faces he always made

I hated this kid and I hated lindsay

but I liked the show

lindsay was a pain in the ass a lot, but it was an authentic character to me so i guess i overlooked it. she was a moody and pissed off teenager trying to become her own person and always catching flack for it because she'd let her cunty attitude slip out.

BONES season -10

>yfw this individual is wrote the new Spider-Man movie

>that terrible Steve Martin in The Jerk impression

Lindsay's bitchy roastie problems and the cringy Freaks were the worst part of the show

>PFFFFFF DO JOCKS EVEN KNOW HARDCORE EDGY PUNK BANDS LIKE THE WHO ™

That episode where they thought 80s The Who was unironically edgy was cringy af

The geeks were the best part of the show

Haverchuck also made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=G10m8gzIK6o

can somebody make an edit with sam hyde's face on his body when cindy is all like HEY SAM

the freaks were definitely cringey, but they were midwesterners trying so hard to rebel and not fit in with the dorks and squares around them. but aside from their musical tastes what else made them cringey?

this nigga looked 7 when he was in high school what the hell

>also wrote horrible bosses 1 & 2

Well, we can guess what Spiderman will be like.

oh shit, really? has he written anything else?

what are the chances of a one time reunion show/movie? a lot of the actors are successful and still working so it's not like they would be hard to find. as long as they keep rogen away from producing or writing it'd be great.

>seth's character gets addicted to weed
DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=XI8o6s1pmwg

Is he still a faggot?

that would happen to one of the characters, if not a regular than certainly someone like allen the bully. remember the former student who was a burnout the guidance counselor brought to school?

why the FUCK does franco look homeless

i've got to hand it to the character, he turned down grade a ass because the girl was a bitch. dude went from putting the pussy on a pedestal to not wanting to be bothered

he's the proto-hipster

>that face
super gay

I hated him the first time i watched the show, but i dont mind him anymore.
if you listen to the commentary he acknowleges that it was the worst impression ever and its funny

I mean........ HI CINDY HOW U DOIN?

These were all taken from Netflix.

KEK

>6 foot master race

Seth Rogen's laugh is the greatest sound on the planet. If you disagree, your opinion is invalid.

The reveal that Cindy is actually a humourless bitch with no personality, is heartbreaking.

i actually like Sam

i like seth rogen a lot more in interviews like that than i do in his current movies. he is a funny guy, he's a good comedic writer...i don't know what the problem is. maybe it's all the money being thrown at his movies. maybe he needs to work with no names more, cut the budget to retain more creative control.

How does Cred Forums love Froggo but not Sam? They're literally the same.

sam was all right, sometimes god tier. bill never failed to deliver.

also, i like how the show built up to his cindy bubble being popped. he was so blinded by lust

youtube.com/watch?v=wjrtxt_gLLQ

>just realized that kid from Freaks & Geeks is that obnoxious cunt from Bones
Ruination.

>you'll never get bullied by two qts and forced to toss their salad under the bleachers

>based mulatto bully

>tfw we never got a season 2 about Sam growing 6 foot tall, becoming an alpha and abandoning the geeks

Would have been pretty feelsy

Vicky > Maureen = Lindsay > Cindy > Millie >>>>>>>>>>>>>> A literal dog > Kim

He was in Waiting... so I'll always give him a pass for it

Fucking quadroons man

>can see her nips

>Busy Phillips is an albino sheboon

He wrote and directed the new Vacation remake with Ed Helms iirc. That awful, awful movie.

>Oh, Hi Millie

Jesus, I was going to watch this on Netflix because of all the hype but all the shitposting about the pedos loving these autistic kids makes me pause.

Also did Netflix cut Stephen King a check yet?

Because he's too cool to conform to 'societies' expectations. Chill the fuck out. What is this, the dark ages?

What pedos? That pic is making fun of all the stupid ass faces he makes.

Sup James. Don't you have anything better to do on a friday night?

>Sporting a super hip proto Apple Watch 30 years before the invention of the Apple Watch

Why is Froggo so BASED?

DAE fall in love with Lindsay when they started watching this? damn, she is fucking cute

Why did Cindy even care about Sam? he was an ugly, autistic, pathetic faggot with nothing interesting about him.

yup. nice dubs btw.

she was vapid and wanted attention

did you even watch the show

Jesus fuck Sweets, get it together.

No, she actually gave him a hicky and shit. It was obviously some kind of wish-fulfillment on the part of the writers. Not even a geek girl would find Sam attractive or interesting.

Don't worry, he gets killed later on.

Bitchy mathlete > DUDE WEED LMAO's trap gf > Vicky > Lizzy Caplan

No, couldn't stand the dumb bitch.

>hurr my life is perfect but MY GRANDMA DIED WAHHHHHHHHHHH NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Fuck that spoiled whore.

Which show is this? Breaking Bad?

Freaks and geeks

Boy Meets World

>the transgender episode
Boy oh boy was it ahead of it's time in a bad way.

She wasn't transgender, just hermaphrodite who cut off her dick. Seth was a faggot for getting creeped out by that.