Name a better modern stand up special

>name a better modern stand up special
>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/slrgBNOmhTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i forget which one it is, but there's a burr special thats up there with it. but yeah, this is pretty good. who else is really funny?

Eugene Mirman

youtu.be/slrgBNOmhTI

ron funches

Just saw Mitch hedburgs special can't wait for him to come back from hiatus and make a new one

/thread

Tom Segura
Mike Birbigligia
Brent Morin
Matt Braugner

user....

Too edgy for me.

Comedy has become oversaturated with edginess.

Mulaney isn't edgy, he's vanilla and just plain funny. It's pretty refreshing.

I'm going to see "Oh, Hello" on Broadway next week with my parents. What are the odds I can get away with filming the entire show on my phone?

Came here to post this.

you're a hundred percent right

Don't know if it qualifies as stand-up, but Birbiglia's My Girlfriend's Boyfriend is up there.

Bo burnham

when burrs next special comes out you'll be wrong

Why do all Cred Forumsmen adore Bill Burr?

Maybe you're just sensitive

He has great stories. The baseball hall of fame story kills me. So does the joey bag of donuts.

There's one bit I can't remember anything about, but it's embarrassing and the audience reacts strongly and he goes something like "I know, I was there" or "I know, I'm in the future too"

I tried to like it, but I didn't even smile. I don't see the appeal. I watched other things by him and same thing. Hannibal Burress is the same for me. Just not funny.

1) he's funny
2) angry "i dont understand the world"
3) jokes about being bad at shit

He's relatable, funny, and pretty dank

Maybe you just don't have a sense of humor considering those two comedians could not be more different