This one is my favorite though

>How it feels to chew 5 gum.webm

I don't know.

Can we?

is this real

why would you post this

It's from the walking dead show

This is fucking disgusting.

What are they even trying to accomplish? To piss off a bunch of people by mutilating some poor bastard and posting it in slow motion?

holy shit

how tf have i never seen this

Are you 15 years old? Go back to Cred Forums.

Not trying to sound edgy, but this is one of their tamest videos.

>no one else is posting
You guys we all have to chip in for it to work

neat

Shooting a slug into a guy's forehead and watching his face explode is tame?

I've seen the fire one and the decapitation one, but that's not nearly as graphic and disturbing as that one.

I just don't fucking get it. Are they supposed to be recruitment videos? Because I sure as hell don't want to join up with a bunch of fucked in the head animals

...fuck.

Wow, which TV show is this!? I wanna watch it! Looks realistic!

blacked threads were better

what kind of sicko collects this shit

probably a literal terrorist or school shooter

How is this one more disturbing? The guy dies instantly, doesn't feel a thing. The guys being drown or dangled over a fire until they cook is a thousand times worse in my opinion.

>I've seen the fire one and the decapitation one, but that's not nearly as graphic and disturbing as that one.

99.99% of people would take the fast method of a bullet to the brain than being burned alive or slowly beheaded. If anything the correct word would be the shotgun video is more humane than other methods

Something about his eyes popping out of his head is really funny . It's cartoonish.
I'm an awful person.

blood would be split

the "funkytown" mexican cartel one is worst

I bet this person plays dota

They're just playing, right

More painful sure, but it's concealed by flames and smoke, so you don't really see it.

Yeah it's an instant death, but it's extremely dehumanizing to slow it down and watch his face go from normal to exploding to extremely fucked up.

It's barbaric, and extremely disturbing.

lol that looked funny af

WTF, too far dude. This is making feel sick just looking at it.

The Jordanian pilot getting burned in the cage is leaps and bounds the worst one to me and I've seen a lot of them.

So you're only considering the visuals, not what the person is going through?

looks fake desu

>Time!

Huh, so shotguns really do that to a head up close.

something as horrible as that 1 shouldn't even exist

post gretchen panty