NO OPTIMUS

NO OPTIMUS

>Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!
What did he mean by this?

>$4 Billion+ movie franchise

What did Optimus mean by this?

Poast weebm

>mourns megatron
>executes sentinal

pls explain

Stop, transformable son

Optimus "Give Me Your Face" Prime

Jesus Christ

>Double tap executions in a childs movie

What did Bay mean by this?

>that scene where optimus uses hooks to rip a robots head apart
>that scene where optimus shoves a rod through a robots head and pops its face off from the other side.
>that scene where optimus shoots his superior robot officer in the back of the head

>mourns megatron
If by "mourn" you mean "rips face off", then yes. Optimus mourns for Megatron.

It's never too early to learn to confirm the kill

>that scene where Optimus rips a robots spine out

I've watched all of these movies multiple times (except 4) and I will watch every single other one that is released

>that scene where Optimus skull fucks a rock with his throbbing robot cock.

Different times.

These movies are all about Optimus Prime's struggles with war induced PTSD.

>red liquid spurting out of his head
A bit much 2bh.

>that scene where optimus gives megatron a glazing head wound that becomes infected with robot crabs

How did it blow through the robot, but not even scratch the bridge?

Ive never seen a decepticon kill another transformer as brutal as optimus. Are the autobots the bad guys?

nsfw

Optimus is such a savage in these movies.

You'll should read that essay "I actually kind of appreciate the Transformers movies."

agreed

Same. I'm glad Turturro's back for the next one, but I really wish based Shia was too

American engineering, my dude.

I never liked how Optimus begged in this scene right as he was about to be executed

Just imagine any of the fights were humans instead, the autobots literally ripped their enemies limbs with their arms

That's pretty bad assed

I'm pretty sure this was a deliberate design choice by bay from the second kino forward. Just have horrific gorror battles between things that might as well be flesh and blood but don't traumatise the 8 year old audience.

Well megatron did tear the black one in half un the first one.

And people give him shit for killing 1 guy in self defense but are okay with this?

At least he isn't as bad as TV Barry. Dude killed two villains in the first couple episodes of S2.

4 was the best one so far, why don't you like it?

It's the only one where the robots have personalities and distinctive looks.

It's weird playing Devastation and seeing noble, kind hearted Optimus Prime again. I don't know why Bay insists on making him a ruthless killing machine.

I love how Optimus in the first film is light hearted like he always is but once the sequels come rolling around he gets more and more fucked up each time. He is basically a Nam Vet with PTSD at this point. When the soldier dudes come to find him in 4 doesn't he say shit like
>I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL
or something.

Is she back in the new movie? I really liked her acting.

Sadly not. What a waste of her talents.

>tfw Optimus looks dark as fuck in the teaser for the next movie