Robert DeNiro would like to punch Donald Trump in the face

Robert DeNiro would like to punch Donald Trump in the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFpFDyKeqyA

Meanwhile, sensitive Joss Whedon puts Stanley Tucci, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Keegan-Michael Key, and Robert Downey Jr in a video telling you who to vote for:
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Why are all these Hollywood types trying to influence American voters? I'm not American so I don't know. Do they do this for every election?

>Do they do this for every election?

Yes, it's nothing new. But this time around, they're really stepping it up. However, most younger people now are aware of Jewish tricks, and people in general don't like millionaires lecturing them.

Yes, they do. People that are famous like to try to use their popularity to help move their country in a direction that they think is better.

Any high test rational man would want to punch Donald J Trump in his fat facist face.

post hollywood kikes' fw trump can't stop winning

I'd pay the price of a movie ticket to see Deniro punch loser Trump in the face.

CTR in thread
sage

>However, most younger people now are aware of Jewish tricks

95% of the people in my generation are blue-pilled hip young democrats.

I wish what you were saying was true, but it conflicts with all my experience.

aren't nigger lovers supposed to be non violent?

He's got nigger kids, he has no option but to go full Shillary.
Same thing for Arnold and the kid he had with his mexican maid.

He would miss and blow his hip out

Holy shit, I can SMELL your Dorito-smeared hands from here, fatty.

>Robert DeNiro would like to punch Donald Trump in the face.

How brave.

How many celebrities have said they'd do the same to Hillary?

Then he'd punch Trump's fat ass gut in the process. Even better.

>Your views are not the same as mine, so I will inflict violence upon you.

Typical Liberals.
No wonder they love radical Muslims so much. They have a lot in common.

He has to do this to make money because it's popular to hate Trump. Also, film directors and actors may know cinema as an art form but you have to be really tricky about their politics. Most of them don't know much about politics.

Drumpf said that when he wins the superbolw he will put her in jail using his magic powers.

>not redpilling your friends and family

Everybody I know is not voting because because they know the deep state makes all the real decisions. All things being equal, they are more vocally critical of Hillary than trump.

>cuckold hates based Trump
no surprise here

>height 5'9

LOL shut the fuck up bob you couldn't even reach that high

>manlet
>cuck

Who'd have guessed it?

Trump is a false flag aimed to destroy the republican party by exposing its base as racist, xenophobe, backwards and uneducated. The damage is done already.

trump's been a piece of shit before the election, it's retarded how conservatives are flocking to him as a savior of their values. he's pretty much always worshiped money and nothing else.

You clearly have some latent anger you can't express in real-life that you're expressing online instead.

How angry does it make you to know that Trump is popular and has people voting for him?

>it's retarded how conservatives are flocking to him as a savior of their values

People flock to Trump because he's the only candidate out of any party that promising things that aren't outright going to fuck the middle-class, i.e. an end to illegal immigration, lower taxes, etc.

Also, I really hope Libs aren't flocking to Hillary for her "values". Because hers are completely abhorrent.

>by exposing its base as racist, xenophobe, backwards and uneducated

These words literally mean nothing.

Anything that isn't moon-howler SJW shit is "racist" and "backwards" to you people.