What are some films about self-destruction?

What are some films about self-destruction?

>Trump made some politically-incorrect jokes.
>"HE'S SELF-DESTRUCTING!!!!"

>Hillary is literally a shambling corpse.
>"This is a stable and reliable candidate."

Maybe you should stop eating-up every narrative the media shits out?

Can someone please post the transcript of his speech on the nuclear the threat?

You have to go back.

>every narrative the media shots out
You mean like the narrative that Trump doesn't stand a solitary chance in hell?

>What are some films about self-destruction?

Citizen Kane

I feel bad for him. Running for president is going to kill his brand. At least he'll have all that money Hillary is paying him.

He ran for president in 2000 and no one gave a shit afterward.

A shit load of republicans are refusing to endorse Trump and some are willing to even vote for Clinton. Think about that for a minute on how bad Trump actually is not only for the presidency but for the republican party as well.

Yes, that narrative. Were you trying to make a joke or something

I dunno, but I know some good movies about overcoming the odds

2000 was before he was bankrupt, before he depended on poverty food stamp level income from reality TV shows, and before the Bill Cosby tier rape allegations. It was a different time for him.

Funny how Kasich would be the favorite to win the election if they chose him instead of the meme clown.

What did he do now?

That's only shows how shit republicans are, not Trump.

The people chose trump

Back in 2000 it was a stunt. This has devastated people's perception of him. How much he's ripped off small business owners is now widely known. He's going to have trouble finding business partners after this and I wouldn't be surprised if his family imploded once this is over. The spot light won't stop shining on him once he fails to obtain the electoral votes and that spot light will be only interested in the negative. his brand is done.

Trainspotting?
Doing heroin by choice should be pretty up there

Not really.

All the memers and idiots just handed the presidency to Clinton, if they had actually chosen a real candidate thingx would be much different. Clinton is so unlikable, she was the least trusted candidate in the primaries, most dems hate her, she carries a lot of dirt and corruption and she's still leading Trump.

perhaps in theory but Donald is in fact shit.

>self-

ummm have you noticed the entire media is trying to destroy him? this was all planned for months. It's october

>a bunch of war mongering neocons want to vote for the war mongering corporate whore

You realize people vote for trump because he isnt part of the establishment right

Fortunately not the majority support him.

It's always the same with the Republicans now. "The base" chooses a shit tier joke who can't win the national election. We won't see another Republican president in the next 20 years unless the Democrats start fucking up as bad as Republicans.

>were you trying to make a joke
You mean like... every media source currently in existence?

If his own words and actions destroy him, how can you blame the media?

democraps are retarded drones so there was no choice in the first place. Hillary was selected and now they'll believe whatever character assassination her campaign creates for her opponent

Confirmed Hillary plant. Cred Forums is a CTR psy-op.

I like to read nonfiction political books and tell people that they have wrong opinions & values

It was planned by the media that he's been recorded and documented over and over to be a piece of shit?

because the media is literally trying to destroy him and I don't care about some bullshit he said 30 years ago

plus they totally ignore all the recent leaks and anything important

fucking stupid

He's destroying himself. The media just reports what he says and does which hurts him. His every action is a mistake.

>billionaire
>born into wealth
>took advantage of the system
>outsourced jobs
>dodged taxes
>dodged the draft
>sleazy snake oil salesperson

>This is the man who's gonna speak for me the average american.

People fell in love because of his harsh personality and anti-PC way. All of that shit is blowing up in their faces, they didn't really know who they were voting for.