Dellow Felegates

Dellow Felegates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dumb faggots

why did everyone hat jar jar again? he was pretty entertaining.

I want to smell padme's butthole

>when the weed hits you right before you have to make a speech

IN REESPONSE

>REEEE LUCK DOESN'T EXIST IN STAR WARS BEN SAID SO IN A NEW HOPE

Same.

thats why jar jar is a sith

>08/19/07

That was the month that Cred Forums was good.

are you trying to trigger me?

youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo

You can hear jar jar yelling "Wesa free" at about 1:04

Wrong. Cred Forums's peek was back in 10/11/1967 when it was still just a magazine

This was the second time he actually did something that affected anything

You newfag, I was posting on4chan by telegraph.
Dot-dot-dash-dot-dot-dot muthafucka

holy shit every screencap of old Cred Forums is fucking faggot 9gag shit. How can people say it was good?

Back in Rome we used to meme with emperor Tiberius by heliograph to and fro from Capri.
Good times.

Newfag pls
If you didn't use to paint your memes on cave walls you don't belong here

It was a different time, man, and there were far, FAR fewer normalfaggots who know how to communicate without spouting "MEMES LOL XD".

Cred Forums has been watered down a lot when you think about it.

Ah yes, my good friend Dellow Fellegate. I had learned of his wear abouts from a twonight long past, he wore a green sweater,

JAR JAR, HAND OVER THE FELEGATES

Who here /neverhatedJarJar/?

I didn't even notice him until obnoxious faggots like RLM told me to hate him. Would have been a great twist for him to be sith. I genuinely would have been surprised.

Painted memes on dinosaur asses bro

What species is Jar-Jar supposed to be?

Is he animal, alien or alien/human hybrid

Because back then nobody gave a shit about fitting into some bizarre autist Cred Forums lingo. There were no Reddits or 9gag to be told to go back to. Shit was funny, people talked like normal internet people.

I miss it. Now we're clogged with faggots like you that enforce some no emotions allowed robotspeak or communicate entirely with greentext.

He's a goonga

Are Star Wars movies set in future or in alternative universe?

Does earth exist in Star Wars timeline?

ie a nigger

The past, and yes. The ark of the covenant is canon in star wars, as is indiana jones' hat

They're set a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

I know right who else is cringing hard here?

kek im gonna send this to leafy kek kek kek

I'd kill for a Donald Duck Stormtrooper movie.

because cock smokers like you werent around back then

>DUDE SHEEV IS A CROOKED PERSON LMAO

So Star-Wars is set in a time when earth was still in stone age or something

So this means that "humans" in Star-Wars are actually not humans, but aliens who share shame physical appearance, manners and somewhat similiar culture as us humans on earth.

How i am doing so far?

Seinfeld effect

What, you didn't know? Every popular meme originated on Cred Forums, but once normies (9gag) adapt it, we think it's not cool anymore and think of something new. The Cred Forums of 2009 was literally about funny image macros like foul bachelor frog, pokemon family, rage comics, etc. But then 9gag came around, and normies at school started spouting memes irl.

>There were no Reddits or 9gag to be told to go back to

Well, by 2007 there was Gaia.

and myspace

There was always SA as well. The ignorant bullshit of reddit/gaia/whatever has always been less annoying than SA's self-importance. Good shit will emerge from there in singular instances, but as a communal whole it's a literal hole.

unexpected kek

and they say Cred Forums crossboard posters are bad

The only reason I'm voting for Hillary Clinton is that she sent Vilerat to die in Benghazi.

They are actually humans. They don't originate from Earth but they're the same species. I guess Star Wars technically suggests that humans aren't originally from Earth.

Yeah they're from Coruscant originally.
They are clearly humans. The time and space disparity stated in the opening crawl could only refer to a previous universe if you want to keep a thread of reality connected at all.
The far simpler thing is to assume that the setting is entirely alternate and the opening crawl is just POETRY.

YOU JUST KNOW

>Are Star Wars movies set in future

Literally the opening frame of every Star Wars movie.

i dont get it

SA is just Cred Forums shitposting with the air of pretentiousness and snobbishness behind it

Have you heard that Schmorky audio senpai?

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_

This was the early days of Cred Forums when it was just a animu spinoff of SA

>Because back then nobody gave a shit about fitting into some bizarre autist Cred Forums lingo.
what nonsense are you spouting.
>There were no Reddits or 9gag to be told to go back to.
yeah there was, the boogeyman excuse was Gaia online back then, and before that it was SomethingAwful and Ebaumsworld.
> people talked like normal internet people.
no.

>FAR fewer normalfaggots who know how to communicate without spouting "MEMES LOL XD".
but that was literally everyone back then on every popular forum like Runescape or WoW-related ones.

>tripfags everywhere
I take it all back, Cred Forums was normie faggotry back then and it's better now

>How i am doing so far?
Like you're literally retarded and have no independant thought of your own

wait, Cred Forums had 13 million posts in three years?

The fuck am I listening to?

Newfag, I still remember when Cred Forums was good when we disseminated need through a series of grunts and groans.

>tfw no one remembers grrghah

>12/25/04

George Lucas creates "fool" character. Kids love him, adults hate him. Everyone is still talking about him almost 20 years later. Lucas is a genius, end of.

Back then pepe didn't existed.

From the thumb I thought it was the one where user washes off Miyamoto's autograph.

George looks really happy here

>Jar Jar Binks
>comic relief
>Har Har Binks

Whoa

it was never good you fucking idiot

That's kind of the point, 4change was talking like that in 07 and now 9gag is doing the same shit 10 years later.

Does anyone have the webm or youtube link of Lucas describing how they'll probably do some entire fight scene in episode 3 in CGI and the guy sitting next to him is like "wtf this nigga just say" with his facial expression

I know one of you guys has it

anyone?

You're probably thinking of when he's talking about Yoda "pulling out his little laser sword and going to town, which is something everyone's been waiting for," and the dude's just sitting there like, "Yeah..."

>those kissable lips

What did Lucas mean by them?

racism

No but it definitely was better

Because Cred Forums far far away is actually 9gag