Family Guy made a joke about Osama bin Laden trying to enter an airport by singing showtunes...

Family Guy made a joke about Osama bin Laden trying to enter an airport by singing showtunes. This episode aired on May 30, 2000.

How did Seth MacFarlane know about Bin Laden, and did he have any inside information that made him avoid one hijacked planes on 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NDbsAfpwm0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How did Seth MacFarlane know about Bin Laden
He was on the FBI's most wanted list since the late 90s.

Because.

1. Bin Laden was supported by the USA and her allies in the ME when fighting the Russians in Afghanistan

2. Bin Laden then became a 'peaceful' businessman

3. AQ attacked the WTC in 1993.

4. Therefore, the leader of AQ, in 2000, who has already attacked the WTC and the USA, could possibly maybe do it again

Oh shit, he did!

>How did Seth MacFarlane know about Bin Laden,

Because he has been trying to blow shit in the USA since the early 1990s you stupid millennial that was born on 2004

>Seth MacFarlane is somehow a fucking genius who predicted shit!!

Why are you faggots so uninformed? No wonder so many Gen Zers think 9/11 was an inside job, they don't even know the fucking information that pertains to what they're talking about.

Fucking hell.

OMG HOW DID THIS NEWSPAPER FIND OUT ABOUT BIN LADEN BEFORE 9/11????

OH MY GOD ILLUMINATI INSIDE JOB CONFIRMED!

This thread is 10/10 bait

You guys are ignoring the second part of my question.

>On September 11, 2001, he was scheduled to return to Los Angeles on American Airlines Flight 11. Fortunately for MacFarlane, his travel agent told him his flight would leave Logan Airport at 8:15am, when it was actually scheduled to depart at 7:45am. MacFarlane arrived at Boston Logan Airport a few minutes after boarding was stopped on his flight and he was told he would have to wait for the next flight. An hour later, Flight 11 was flown into the North Tower of the World Trade Center, killing everyone on the plane. MacFarlane quickly contacted his parents after the plane hit the WTC to tell them he was not on it and was alive.

Coincidences. This is about as stupid as going

>THE AMERICANS WERE FOREWARNED ABOUT THE INCOMING JAPANESE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOUR AND THUS PULLED THEIR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS OUT OF THE PORT

It's luck. Coincidence. Chance.

Difference is they actually knew about 9/11 beforehand

youtube.com/watch?v=0NDbsAfpwm0

still funny

How do you think Osama got his idea?

The fuck is this shit?

No, they did not. They knew an attack MIGHT be coming, but not to what degree.

>There is an attack on the WTC soon

Does not =

>There will be an attack on the WTC on 9/11.

Which in turn does not equal

>There will be an attack on the WTC on 9/11 where Saudi Funded Terrorists will hijack four aircraft, fly two into the WTC towers, one into the Pentagon and one will be overpowered by passengers and landed safely.

I can say I'm going to attack you tomorrow, but you have no idea what that will entail. I could punch you, stab you, shoot you, drop a massive anvil on your head. The possibilities are endless. You can't prepare for all eventualities.

9/11 was an inside job is a defence mechanism to remove the one pure and complete truth in the universe. Chaos. Unpredictability. Humans LIKE to think they're in control. But they're not. To defend against the crushing fear that, at any point, somebody could kill you, is world view destroying. So you pretend that nothing is random, nothing is chaotic. Everything is planned. Everything. You say 9/11 was an inside job so you can sleep safe at night going

>Nah, it can't POSSIBLY have been random, no, it was my super duper powerful government doing it to start wars! Wow. Amazing. My government sure is omnipotent! If they're willing to do this to their own people, imagine what they will do to the enemy! I feel much safer knowing my all powerful, all controlling, undisputed government is MY government. I can sleep safe in this knowledge! Goodnight!

Bin Laden was a Freedom Fighter against the Russians who got rich and started doing 'peace' projects to help his country and screen his terrorist group creation. Remember, WTC was attacked in February. That article is from December. Nobody believed this peaceful businessman trying to improve his country could be a terrorist leader. Apart from USA and UK, maybe France, China and Russia too.

there are enough fishy connections that link bin laden to the american government to question the official story. but we'll never know so you might as well forget it.

Larry Silverstein, chaos does not exist and you know it.

>This triggers the Americans

Watch out OP I bet there's hundreds of americans right now furiously reporting you to ban your thread for life

There are fish connections in everything, user. Look, if you want to believe the USA Govt. did 9/11, cool. It doesn't change what happened in the following 15 years.

I disagree. Everything is Chaotic. Otherwise the alternative is predestination and therefore everything is set and there is no such thing as freedumb or freewill, meaning the entire founding of the USA (which is a lie by Jew businessmen) is wrong.

So, pick your poison. Either Chaos doesn't exist or the foundations of USA are a lie.

>Chaos Doesn't Exist

god damn americans are stupid so how the fuck did he manage to attack the fucking towers with this information already in hand

and if all the men were Saudis why in the fuck did you guys invade Iraq HAHAHAHHAHAA I'm so glad so many died in the war fucking retard in the wrong country

AQ was funded by Bin Laden, a Saudi. He was based in Afghanistan. His cell was there. Therefore USA attacked where the enemy was, not where he was from.

And your first sentence makes no sense.

>someone wants to attack the us
>lol nothing will happen lets just not background check these fishy saudis
>job for you, job for you, jobs for you

well I don't disagree with the official story persay because there's not enough information or muddled information. which is exactly how these things tend to go. plausible deniability is a motherfucker.

>background check these fishy saudis
Because like 1930s Japan before we took interest in Chinese resources, everything was buddy buddy until it wasn't.

t. Literal 12 year old

>somebody has a wildly-different opinion from yours
>"hue hue you must be 12 years old and I am a faggot and what is this? snarf snarf snarf (*gigglesnort*)"

You misunderstand. Saudi Arabia is an '''(((ally)))''' of USA due to it's oil. Bin Laden was fed up of that shit and wanted to punish USA for being economic imperialists. So he started attacking shit.

He was likely already on a watch list, but you can't just go and kill everybody you THINK might do something. That's like going "WELL SEND NAVY SEAL DELTA FORCE GREEN BERETS SAS COMMANDOS TO KILL PUTIN CAUSE HE MIGHT ATTACK ESTONIA!" well, no shit, but you can't just go and kill somebody.

The fallout would have been a lot worse. He was doing peaceful shit, let sleeping dogs lie. The fact he ordered the attack was the problem and the USA realised they were going to have to respond because the guy was in an area where they were not ability to fuck him over.

The funny thing is, in 2004, I think, the British Army surrounded Bin Laden in a cave system. They were denied the ability to capture him by the USA demanding that they were allowed to capture him with cameras present. So he escaped. The war went on, all because of ego.

Yeah, and they called the whole Jenner thing

Inside info working on the team

It's full of Jews, so do the math

This might be the dumbest thing on this shithole right now

>but you can't just go and kill everybody you THINK might do something.
What is preemptive warfare and invasion of Iraq?

>They were denied the ability to capture him by the USA demanding that they were allowed to capture him with cameras present. So he escaped.
I don't believe this is real. This is just too good to be true lol

snarf snarf snarf (*gigglesnort*)

>persay
per se motherfucker
per
fucking
se

hehehehe im gonna get your fucking towers soon enough obama

hmmm thats odd

>>THE AMERICANS WERE FOREWARNED ABOUT THE INCOMING JAPANESE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOUR AND THUS PULLED THEIR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS OUT OF THE PORT
>t. americuck

Americans were warned, three days before.

>Now, on the 70th anniversary of Japan's devastating bombardment of the US Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbour, Hawaii, evidence has emerged showing that President Franklin D.Roosevelt was warned three days before the attack that the Japanese empire was eyeing up Hawaii with a view to "open conflict."

>The information, contained in a declassified memorandum from the Office of Naval Intelligence, adds to proof that Washington dismissed red flags signalling that mass bloodshed was looming and war was imminent.

>"In anticipation of possible open conflict with this country, Japan is vigorously utilizing every available agency to secure military, naval and commercial information, paying particular attention to the West Coast, the Panama Canal and the Territory of Hawaii," stated the 26-page memo.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html

I suppose now you're going to tell me the Telegraph is part of some kind of Jewish conspiracy...

Seth Marfarlane was supposed to board the plane hijacked on 9/11 but missed the flight.

>one will be overpowered by passengers and landed safely
>landed safely

Uhh user...

9/11 was a revenge attack against Seth MacFarlane.