Is Benjamin Sisko "that nigga"?

Is Benjamin Sisko "that nigga"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArqVAlgRENk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what nigga?

The one posts on facebook at least once a week either about some exaggerated success story or some made up incident of racism?

*THAT* nigga

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

43rd for Garak and Bashir broship/romance TV show.

No. He is a highly respected general manager of a provincial space shopping mall. Sure all of his Academy classmates are commanding Galaxies or attained flag rank but managing a bumfuck space gas station is an important job and someone gotta do it.

He certainly didn't act like an enlightened human; punching Q, punching Eddington, deploying chemical weapons against a planet of civilians.

>deploying chemical weapons against a planet of civilians

Hold on

I forgot that part

Nope, he's clearly the head nigga in charge

5x13 - For the Uniform

Eddington is hiding on a Federation colony in the DMZ, so Sisko bombs the planet with torpedoes filled with trilithium resin which is lethal to humans, and threatens to do it to another colony if Eddington doesn't surrender himself.

He's a madman and probably would have faced charges if the Bajorans wouldn't have chimped out over it.

That one in ten thousand.

Remember, he was a broken man after Wolf 359. Being sent to DS9 was him being put out to pasture until he could be retired.

>Remember, he was a broken man after Wolf 359
They did a great job showing that, David Carson is my favourite Trek director.

The humans were there illegally, and nobody died.

It's the equivalent of sending tear gas into a house filled with criminals and illegal immigrants. You're not trying to kill them, you're just trying to get them to leave the house.

If anything, Starfleet gave him a medal.

op you just can't call a tanned white homosexual a nigga

>The humans were there illegally
No they weren't, it was part of the treaty that the Cardassian settlers on the Federation side could stay and vice versa

>and nobody died
We don't know that, and they could have, so it was attempted murder.

>It's the equivalent of sending tear gas into a house filled with criminals and illegal immigrants. You're not trying to kill them, you're just trying to get them to leave the house.
Tear gas isn't lethal, that's why its not equivalent.

Solosos III wasn't known as a human settlement, it was known as a Maquis settlement.

If someone had died, they would have told us.

>Tear gas
>Risks
>As with all non-lethal, or less-than-lethal weapons, there is some risk of serious permanent injury or death when tear gas is used.
If you don't believe me, why don't you go play with some?

Why don't the police use VX gas if poison is exactly the same as tear gas?

Not equivalent.

Since the humans were able to evacuate just fine, the chemicals that Sisko used are only considered lethal with prolonged exposure. Like tear gas.

Why wasn't it a big deal for sisko to be black but now in 2016 it's a big deal if a captain is black?

Alt right reactionaries couldn't congregate on Cred Forums until 2003.

When they were casting DS9, they didn't put out press releases saying

>We're casting BLACK MAN as the lead actor! It's 1992! Diversity is important! And there's going to be LESBIANS!

If they want to use progressive virtue signalling as marketing, then that's what they'll be judged on. The only other thing we've seen is the horrible CGI trailer, and that got a lot of hate too.

Sisko was a captain who happened to be black, not a black guy who happened to be a captain.

Eddington was a faggot little bitch coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArqVAlgRENk

>Javert! Javert! I'm Valjean and you're Javert!
I used to think this level of autistic behavior was unrealistic, until I discovered Cred Forums.

As for me... I drive...