Why was he such a cunt?

Why was he such a cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because a psychotic incest baby stole his birthright and his brother, rather than helping him fight and ensuring stability and peace, betrayed him out of greed and spite, thus damning the realm to destruction

ackshually it wasn't technically his birthright since he was born well before robert's rebellion.

>was

He was a fucking nutjob, suddenly burning his daughter after 3 seasons of denying the magical powers of that witch.

Just got mixed up with the wrong religion.

He a good boy, dindu nuffin

That's not how it works user

HERESY

retards

He was the King they needed for the coming fight.

Sadly he started to believe the hype from his red witch WMD, when he should have just used her powers without burning his ONLY HEIR AND DAUGHTER HE LOVED AND FUCK SHITTY WRITING

huh?

Never believe your own bullshit. Ever!
No matter who tells you you're Jesus.

The day he died was the day GoT died (although Season 5 was terrible before that). We all now how this trash is going to end (Jon and Dany get married rule Westeros with Tyrion as hand)

>We all now how this trash is going to end (Jon and Dany get married rule Westeros with Tyrion as hand)
Yeah that's like a fairy tale type of thing.

What makes me wonder is:
Will Arya kill Cercei?
Who will win Frankenmountain or Brienne?
Will Bronn kill Jamie?

I'm in it for the duels.

>a fucking nutjob, suddenly burning his daughter after 3 seasons of denying the magical powers of that witch

Another way of putting this would be to observe how those useless cunts Benioff and Weiss were so shocked by Stannis's enduring popularity they persuaded themselves desperate measures were necessary to put people off him.

Why was Ned referred to as Lord Stark instead of Lord First Name like tywin, tyrion, etc?

Because, only select few could call him Ned.

and Lord Ned sounds fuckin silly

That goes unsaid.

>Who will win Frankenmountain or Brienne?

oh for fuck's sake, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually came to that. myself I believe the original Robert Strong in the novel series never speaks because he's got a woman's head (specifically Falyse Stokeworth-Byrch's) and that he'll fall to bits when his owners really need him but of course they're both characteristics the TV version doesn't have

I'm on the second novel now and I got to say, they followed things in the first novel pretty closely. I thought they did an awesome job.
So where is the great undoing?

Season 2 was also solid in following the book, season 3 is where it goes to shit.

autism

>Falyse Stokeworths head

My nigger. I have always believed that too. Most people think "durr empty helmet".

So that's in Storm of Swords?
Season 6 ends at book 5?
Did they alter the story significantly in season 6?
Its Plebeian questions I know but I don't really read a lot of fantasy. Last thing I read was LOTR and Magician.

They split with books from season 5 onwards.

actually I think I'm pretty relaxed on that score. cumulatively the books seem to me like a long rambling pulp tale that could have been serialized in Lovecraft's time

Its still great entertainment and perhaps because I watched the show first and then started with the books I have lost some of the magic. I end up doing more comparisons between the show and the books than immersing myself in the world.

>Most people think "durr empty helmet".

so of course you ask how they imagine he can see with nothing but a stump between his shoulders. from there the quality of discussion tends to decline sharply

I started with the show as well, but I don't have the same problem. I like them much more, because characters in the books are better defined along with their motives, and you also get inside their head more.

A bit more exciting than a Lovecraft horror story I'd say. I couldn't finish Mountains of Madness because that time has past. Antarctica has been explored and its a block of ice. So the 'what if' is gone.
I'd say more on par with the gory parts of a Conan novel.

But yes, the show is entertaining. Too bad Stannis is gone, but Lyna still slays.

cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/ reading this just makes me more mad how D&D dumbed down Stannis from military genius to fucking moron.

Reminder that season 7 will be worse than season 5 and 6 put together. Its going t o be all fanfiction schlock.
Theres a scene leaked where Jon and Thormund try to capture a White Walker and Viserion dies and becomes a ice dragon. Or the scene where Jon and Dany just make fuck me eyes at each other. Or the scene where Gendry is brought back and Davos makes a joke about him rowing.

Which brings me to something else. I can't picture the characters the way I would want. When I see Jamie or Tyrion, Edard or Jon Snow, I picture them as the tv show characters.

This happens to me as well, but not as much as it did early on.

The rightful succession will never be forgotten.

>Davos makes a joke about him rowing.
Fuck they are gonna do this.

Also those triple dubs. Kek has blessed you

source?

Some lad who said he was on the show posted these on plebbit. It might be fake but then again we learnt of the Battle of the Bastards from these kind of leaks. Also it sounds like stuff D&D would do so...

If they're gonna fuck it up that badly, at least maintain last two episode's direction.

Because Lord Lannister alliterates and therefore sounds silly.

Wasn't it explained from like season two that she needed the blood of an heir or some shit, which is why she made stamina impregnate her?

A lot of the show's magic is being lost for me because the show's starting to suck since all the best actors played characters who inevitably get killed off. Meanwhile characters portrayed by Maisie "cave troll" Williams, Sophie Turner, Kit Manlettington, etc. endure and take up more and more screentime. Thiccleesi can be a pretty unconvincing actor at times as well.

In the books people referred to him as lord Eddard all the time

The leaks are true. The leak said that Theon would meet Jon.
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/

Stannis did nothing wrong; its kike and kike who are to blame

Birthright passes to the the siblings of a king if he has no legitimate heir. So Stannis had divine right because blonde was incest baby

Arya will kill Bronn in season 7, calling it.

At least the red bitch is stoic enough to be believable

Robert's claim to the throne came from his Targaryan ancestors, which were obviously Stannis' ancestors as well, not from the rebellion.

> some random redditor
> it could be true! it happened before. therefore it has to be true!

kys

see this >Using kys unironically
Fuck off back to plebbit you underage fag