Holy fuck!

Holy fuck!

remake now

There is nothing remotely good about this show.

but it's well directed and it exploits the main medium of films (visual) pretty well. Plus the plot is quite original

>Has gay sex with a guy just to hack his phone.
What did he mean by this?
No seriously.

he was on top so it wasn't gay

Cringed at his introductory scene where they essentially just ripped off Bateman

after that it wasn't so bad

>b8VUqvQ.jpg
>Holy fuck!
wtf should i know what show are you talking about?

Sort of seemed like the point
this show makes really on the nose 'homages' which are so in-your-face that it basically just feels like they're stealing stuff

>my numbers repeat

holy fuck!

It means. "Gotta make sure the audience knows this a mature, cynical but yet progressive show."

I fucking hate Esmail.

If you don't know Tyrell and Bateman what the hell are you doing on Cred Forums? Also there is a reverse image search feature in Cred Forums bro.

I had to drop it too, I tried to get into it twice but I just can't

Its cringe after cringe and SJW and some more cringe

Will they fugg in Season 3??????

The first Season was Aesthetic af, almost to much, which i missed in the second one.

The first season seemed like "directors first cinema" with almost to perfectly framed and staged shots in every episode. There still where tons of these in the second season, but not quite as many.

>Aesthetic
this isn't a superlative you fucking millennial

>anything about Mr Robot
>original

the plot is bad. But you have to admit the visual side is great.

Protagonist = Male Lisbeth Salander
Antagonist = Patrick Bateman

OC Donut Steel

>Plus the plot is quite original

Elliot is too good for tyrell and he doesnt deserve it, but he can have a kiss in s3. Question is, who would they have him kiss, elliot or robot?

I feel the show uses the homages against the viewer, like at the end of season one when tyrell and elliot are at the arcade and where is my mind plays which makes the viewer remember fight club and think of it as a clue tyrell is also in elliot's mind and doubt like elliot at the end of season 2