Just finished watching this. I can't believe this actually happened

Just finished watching this. I can't believe this actually happened.

I think it's clear what we have to do now. We have to exterminate all white people

I totally agree brother.

But first we need to collect our reparations. We deserve it for all the terrible things they did to our ancestors

Fuck off racist asshole

Finally, some intelligent discussion on this shithole of a board

Blacks can't be racist idiot

Finally someone said it

Fuck white people and fuck Trump. White genocide when?

You're both shitlords

Imagine how peaceful the world would be without white men. No wars or poverty or rape and everyone lives forever

>gibs me dats

Exactly. With no white people we would be already living on mars.

I agree.
I'd rather the movie was about blacks being freed and sent back to their homeland where their black ancestors sold them from; and seeing them have their hearts eaten out for not being part of the right tribe, dying from mosquito bites and disease, and dying from hunger.

It would have been a much better movie that way.

How is getting paid what we're owed considered gibs?

Kill yourself racist

Because you're not owed anything you fucking welfaremonkey

Whites are the best race on the planet, hands down. They're strong, smart, intimidating, and powerful. Whites should stark making black people our slaves again except they're all such lazy niggers they'd probably never get anything done. We'd have to have Mexican slaves or something. Then we can just kill all the niggers and finally have earth be at peace. We can nuke Africa and kill all the black skins and then let the US and China take over that land for factories and houses. At least whites would be able to make good use of it instead of raping 4 year old girls with their mother's chopped off arms.

Kill yourself racist

LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE LITERALLY HAPPENING BEFORE OUR EYES

LITERALLY EXTERMINATION 50% COMPLETE WITH THIS MOVIE

>Whites are the best race on the planet, hands down. They're strong, smart, intimidating, and powerful.

Whites are the best race on the planet, hands down. They're strong, smart, intimidating, and powerful.

>image.jpg

Just wait 30 years, you won't have to imagine

Lol keep dreaming Jamal

Oh yeah? We'll see... Bob!

This thread is why we shouldn't give computers to apes.

>African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2 More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women) compared with 67.2 percent of Whites (including 71.4 percent of men and 63.2 percent of women).3

Really makes you think.

I'm so disappointed that black feminists murdered this films chances of being popular/considered for awards.

The Cred Forums shitposting would have been even better than it was when suicide squad came out

Proabably baiting but In this thread niggers thinking they aren't guilty of slaving or war, blacks routinely fucked each others shit up before we fucked your shit up. Thats why Africa has mostly been in last place.

We actually traded less blacks people then the Arabs but because of your racism you refuse to acknowledge it, you just want to see the white skinned fall. When it comes down to it you're jealous of the capacity that whites have for true unity and progress and angry at yourselves for the mess. Just not grown up enough to admit it.

You practically talked us into slaving with the west and central African slaving tribes which sold your own people into servitude, heck you even still slave to this day whilst all the starbucks crackers protest slave labour and child labour your continent that you hold in such high regard practise the shit out of these things. But mah no opportunity no chances raped lands.
Change starts at home within the self and its clear niggers don't want a introspective look at the problems their communities face they want to blame everyone else like a toddler who has done wrong.

The fact that the white genocide hasn't happened yet just goes to show that whites are racist and manipulative.

The sooner the white menace is exterminated, the sooner we can go back to a peaceful Earth.

hey crabman