>Thinks Terminator 1 is better than 2
>Thinks Alien is better than Aliens
>Thinks Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas
Based Landis

DROPPED

Too bad he's never made a good movie

SAGE AND HIDE

Everyone thinks Alien is better than Aliens.
Fallout games are trash.

He's a shitty writer and has never made anything good in his life.

Yes
No
No
Yes
In what sense? Just about in every possible way New Vegas is an improvement in Fallout 3. I suppose if you played the whole lot of the former first, you might find New Vegas very derivative, but in every other way, it's an objectively a better game.

He's also created nothing truly of value and will die knowing his greatest achievement was some silly YouTube video about a Superman comic.

>>Thinks Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas
Jesus what a fucking pleb

he writes scripts, he don't make movies

scripts are far far far far from the finished product, even the best scripts can be shit movies and the shittiest scripts can be awesome movies.

Who the fuck makes these threads

also SAGE

Go back to Cred Forums new Vegas is a shitty game

Still better than Fallout 3, which is all I said.

>thinks Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas

damn shame...

>Landis
>based

Pick one.

Guy is fucking weird. I blame his helicopter parents(especially his dad) for the way he was raised.

>liking any garbage tier Bethesda RPGs
>based

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.

>he don't make movies
Except when he wrote and directed a movie, and it was worse than AIDS?

there's no source on the fallout one. this is good bait

The fact that he has played and has opinions on any video games alone makes him a huge pleb.

>Hates Trump
>Loves Hillary
>Hates based Snyder
>Unironically thinks wrestling is high art
>Hair
>Murderous father
>Can't handle criticism
>Plays games from post early 2000s
>Jew

He should kill himself, he'd do the world a huge favor, he's the manifestation of all that's wrong with our current entertainment industry

>Unironically thinks wrestling is high art

this has to be up there with the most damning exposes possible.

no one buys a fucking script thanks to nepotism. He may get an acting role, or an album produced, or many other vanity projects and either not be able to hack it (like Coppala's daughter in Godfather 3) or be able to get around it (like Nick Cage - another Coppala - but he can act and he tried to avoid nepotism accusation by changing his name but it was still mostly nepotism for his first few roles).

No one reading one of his scripts gives a fuck about his dad, if they were a record producer or a casting director then maybe they'd care. But if a script sucks it goes in the trash no matter who wrote it unless it was the director or producer who wrote it.

Max, please. You're embarrassing yourself even more. Now do a Milo and fall into some helicopter rotor blades.

truth.

Max Landis may or may not be a homosexual, but i cannot think of a reason to have that obnoxious skrillex cut and not be a mummy's boy.

What's his one claim to fame? Screenplay for American Ultra? Being on RLM did better for his career than whatever hipster trash he's done.

The voice actor for Solid Snake did the fucking screenplay for the Watchmen and you don't see him shit talk on twitter.

Despite this apparent meritocracy in Hollywood in regard to scripts, they are almost always the weakest part of films today.

Though I agree with you, and Landis's career is probably on life support or dead because of how many flops he penned.

>post early 2000s

>What's his one claim to fame?
Son of his father, Chronicle, flamboyance. Perhaps something else.

Max Landis? Is that you?

Max, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Max Landis. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Max, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is being the enormous, mediocre failure of a son, of a man who should be in prison for three consecutive life sentences, Max Landis, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Max, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM! Wow, my hair looks like something you'd find at the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Max, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

You forgot
>Made channel zero

fuck me thats savage

max suicide when

> Hates TFA
Wrong
>Loves Sopranos
Right
> t1>t2
right
> Alien>Aliens
Right

>Video games
pleb detected

this

This guy is solid proof of the fact that helicopter-parenting doesn't work.

It's a sad day when I realize the first comment was exactly what I planned to post verbatim...

>Watches modern movies and tv
>Believes gaming is plebeian

Landis is a hack and his preference of fo3 over nv proves he'll never write a story worth anyone's time

Please elaborate, specifically in regard how Max was raised.

This just proves he's a pleb

You leave him alone, you'd do way worse

You can't be pro Trump and work in (((Hollywood))) at the same time

I'm pretty sure this was just thrown in as bait at the end.

Ah, the classic, "it's not like you could do better?" argument.

Needless to say, it's not an argument. I didn't say I could do better, and it was in response to someone who defended Max because he only wrote the movies.

I don't have the exact details, but I'm sure his parents hovered over him all the time. I'm sure he must've felt like something heavy was just pushing him down into the mud.

>but I'm sure his parents hovered over him all the time.
I won't call you a faggot, but that was a stupid assumption, along with everything else you said, and I'm dissapointed because the subject of parenting interest me. Alright, I will call you a faggot.

What? Based on his bitchy, entitled personallity, I just think that his parents constantly hovered over him and sort of "chopped his head off", in that they took away his abillity to use his brain.

That's pretty much everyone

You get that most Jews are rooting for Trump, right?
Trump is pro-Israel too
His fucking daughter is Jewish

That's not anything you can be "sure" of. Landis could have developed his personality in a number of ways.

You're still a faggot.

>Just about in every possible way New Vegas is an improvement in Fallout 3.

It was a much worse open world game.

And CD Projekt have now proven that you can make a game with good open world AND good writing.

>It was a much worse open world game.
What is this supposed to mean? Are you saying it's a worse game that happens to be open world, or its open world elements are worse? Because neither is true.

>CD Projekt
Irrelevant. The question is the relative merits of FO3 and NV.

NV is practically kino
witcher 3 and fallout 3 are shit-tier flicks

acquire taste, faggot

>Loves Sopranos

Wow. That's almost like saying you enjoy food.

He said on an image board designed for chineses cartoons.

Zionists are the bad guys, not all jews

>And CD Projekt have now proven that you can make a game with good open world AND good writing.

Bethesda proved that 15 years ago.

Oh, Max... why can't you just take a joke? *sigh*

I don't think you meant it as a joke, but you shouldn't have double down when I just asked what you knew of how he was raised.

You were born a faggot and you will die a faggot. Consider joining one of those pray the gay away programs.

>The voice actor for Solid Snake did the fucking screenplay for the Watchmen and you don't see him shit talk on twitter.
Bad example.

Jeez louise, Max. Didn't know you were such a raging homophobe... tsktsktsk...

Thank you guys, didn't know you were capable of anything but hate

Not him. But kys.

yeah oh and max i touched yer mum's bum

>kill yourself self
Faggot. Retarded faggot.

ky

OH I GOT SPURS

fpbp

There you go.

Nah.

>Thinks Alien is better than Aliens
Dropped. On his head. Repeatedly. Aliens is literally one of the best films in human history. Alien is just okay rape/gore edgy artsy fantasy bullshit.

Big Iron>Jingle Jangle>Heartaches by the Number>It's A Sin To Tell A Lie>>>>>>Johnny Guitar

>Hayter
>hater
Pottery

This.
Also sweet dubs.

Lou Ferrigno (voice of Hulk) is pro-Trump, when puny cuck Bunner Ruffalo is pro-Shillary.Really makes you think huh?
Nice pair of dubs, dude.

Not an argument

It's literally the most solid argument that could be made. If you think a just okay movie is better than one of the best movies in creation just to be edgier, you have shit taste. It's a reflection of your character.

Wut? His mema having personal bum?

Max himself, who do think?

You're not making an argument. You're just stating your own oppinion without actually giving any reason as to why you feel that it is that way.

4>3>NV>1>2

Wrestling is kino though

>f3 better than nv
literally and objectively no

1>2>tactics>3>vegas>4

it blows my mind anyone would think fallout 3 is better than new vegas.

>>Thinks Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas

Only this triggered me.

BIG

cause it is

Someone screencap and tweet this to him.

loved her in smallville
hotter than lana.

total downer when how indifferent she is to fans.

it's just xbox kids who don't know any better.

time for you to stop posting, unit

fpbp

Landis is so cringey. Watching him on RLM was terrible, i had to shut it off.