benis in anoos

Kevin Sullivan placed a curse on him

He was a big guy

Jericho's constant pronunciation of his last name as "Ben-oit"

Serious bouts of crippling depression
Bull shark testosterone imbibing
Early stages of severe Alzheimer's
Brain was said to suffer from serious dementia post-mortem

Basically McMahon destroyed him as a professional stunt actor.

>you're in a bar
>this guy slaps your gf's ass
what do?

This is where it all began

youtube.com/watch?v=T7PlWHisvyk

the roids may have been the direct cause but deep down he was already a wreck, it could have been anything in the end.

Hit him over the head with a bin lid made of tin foil

That was hard to watch.

Vince needed to bail on a shitty storyline and you cant tell Vince "no".

thought that was the guy from mde world peace

Kid left his tricycle in the driveway.

These are both huge factors. The man had pretty bad depression coupled with his signature move being the diving headbutt. Something was bound to happen.

"Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient."

Official song of the thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcPWHV8AM2k

What did he mean by this?

>he would talk me out of it

Has he spoken to Eddie about his murder suicide plans?

More importantly, will Crossface be a huge pile of shit since WWE wants nothing to do with it?

Nothing wrong with me

Shockingly, Johnny Grunge's death is what really made him lose it.

>The dogs are in the enclosed pool area.

What did he mean by this?

Repeatedly getting hit to head for a decade in 'show wrestling' caused his brain to go mush

his weak child was a disappointment he could not bear to live with.

Nothing, he was just a little dehydrated

Everyone with their fucking conspiracy theories

It's fake you pleb, he's retired and living in the Bahamas with his wife and kids and Eddie as his neighbor.

>implying it wouldn't be guaranteed to be shit if it was a WWE production

Hide her son.

No one offered a snickers when he was hungry. He wasn't himself when he got hungry.

tren rage

>his signature move being the diving headbutt.
Bullshit, his signature move was the crippler crossface.

I didn't know this was still moving forward. Apparently Lexi Alexander has signed on to direct, which isn't a terrible start.
It's probably best if WWE stays as far away from it as possible. Though it would be a much better movie if they could feature actual events and characters, not just a fictionalized "based on a true story" version.

His finisher was the crippler crossface. His signature was diving headbutt
Please learn the difference

Oh I wish this is the real reason

BAH GAWD IT'S THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE

He was framed

manlet rage

Fag his signature was the flying headbutt, often used prior to locking in the crippler crossface. Hell he would always smile with his toothless mouth just before diving off the top rope

>Everyone with their fucking conspiracy theories

His wiki page getting updated with his fucking death 14 fucking hours before the cops discovered the his body is not fucking conspiracy

Chavo ( or one of that clan) said he had mentioned being stalked by his wifes ex husband, and that benoit was not himself prior to the murders.
I faintly recall something about benoit having a codeword/codephrase for if there was ever an incident & that he called them murmuring said codeword.

Its all rumors/conspiracies but damn if his friends believe he was framed I cant just say "lel tinfoilers"

This.

>what are different time zones

People tell me shit from tomorrow and I'm still living in yesterday.

the rope

Go on.

How do wrestlers get so many concussions when the fighting is all fake?

Because there's no way to fake a flying double-slamalamadingdong off the top rope.

:(

The fighting isn't fake.

Andy Dick

who? why did you post a blank picture OP?

I always suspected it was something to do with the Dungeon of Doom.

Does Cred Forums like wrestle kino?

He had so many concussions his brain was like scrambled eggs.

apparently there's a wreslter i cant think of his name, a real bona fide psycho who used to go out with his wife and threatened to kill them several times, I dont know if his whereabouts are accounted for or not at the time but a lot of people think he did it and made it look like murder suicide, wrestlers, epecially those who came up in the 90's, are fucking crazy

he didn't. he was framed just like Chyna

What caused him to snap?

>Hello daddy, pls dun kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4eWOTquCQ

>allowing yourself to get worked this hard

>What caused him to snap

>From Edmonton, Alberta

He was also only 5'11". Vince was right, fucking manlets only bring trouble.

Probably more like
>Benoit no-showed a house show - time to edit his Wiki and fuck with wrestling fans

kek I remember this

But the person who edited it worked for the WWE.

it is ORGASMIC

We don't know that but yea, the IP of the first edit did come from the same city as their HQ.

Back to pol STORMFAG

>Benoit cut in front of me at catering - time to edit his Wiki and fuck with wrestling fans

CTE and roids

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Cred Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Cred Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Cred Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world. We are here to STAY.

Is that a real picture? If so, that is fucking depressing.

I like lucha kino

youtube.com/watch?v=79Vm9iWdrdo

>tfw wrestling died when both Eddie and Chris died
Haven't watched it since they were the best man

You funny.

Finally realized he was white

Yeah, when Angle left it just killed it completely, remarkable only Shawn was left out of the super workers unless you count Jericho which I dont.

>nam' flashbacks

Steroids had nothing to do with it - he's a poster child for chronic traumatic encephalopathy. Doesn't matter how well you script things; if your schtick is blows to the head, things will go wrong eventually.

Dang, bro was legit falling apart

>What caused him to snap?
canadian genes

Yes, and I remember Austin saying that Benoit was one of the few guys willing to take chair shot hits to the back of the head.

I can believe that - some wrestlers just give too much up to get a good pop from the crowd. Like Mick Foley when he was up against that selfish fucknugget the Rock. He basically let him scramble his brains.

Brain Damage. Just like football players.

MISS YOU BENOIT

MISS YOU EVERYDAY

is this the best wrestling body?

>inb4 le Shawn Michaels xD

In terms of durability I'm going with this guy

He's too short.

Step aside, manlets

snapped his wife's neck

>mandrama faggots oogling some dead guy's body
yeah wrestling totally isn't gay at all guys

>getting this mad over a shirtless man

Perhaps I should have posted his feet instead