Yeah? Well what kind of slut name is 'Ornella', anyway?

>Yeah? Well what kind of slut name is 'Ornella', anyway?

WHY IS THIS A MEME

>beret? More like you're gay

>Uh what the fuck? It's 2016, shitlord! Body-shaming is NOT ok! Ugh. I literally can't right now. Just...Ugh.

Because, Jonah, you couldn't think of shit to say so now you have the internet think tank that is Cred Forums.org/tv/ to write all of your comebacks for you.
Really it's the highest honor we could bestow upon someone.

Jonah the whale fuck off

"no, u"

if you shitpost enough, anything can be a meme user

>Way to set back feminism and body positivity with your demeaning remarks towards me.

Can you post the glock pasta?

>Go eat a fucking frog frenchie

>You know what? No. I'm not going to let you get away with that. I've been nothing but polite to you and you treat me like this? On national television no less? I won't be coming on your show again and I will be telling my good friends of whom you would betray with me not to come either. I hope you'll remember how civil I was to you backstage and now, and I hope it haunts you. I'm a big fan of your fries and I liked Amelie but..France - Je laisse maintenant ce pauvre spectacle.

>Thanks for that, because I was starting to feel bad about going to your apartment earlier today and twisting your dog's head off. But not anymore!
>Here's the head, by the way!

>I guess not everyone can be as funny and talented as Amy Schumer. Nice try, though.

This has to be the worst one yet

>haha, that's really good, now just say "mah vagina"
>it's 2016, women are funny now, get over it

>>Yeah, but Brad and Leo can get any woman they want. Why would they want to downgrade?

>That's not what you whispered to me last evening in the throes of passion, lost in the moonlit hedge maze, you treacherous harlot!

will they ever recover

>you would be the one to leave, wench.

>ATHCAGANATHA MRATHYNMAEN VAERTOS IA MIEN MORTATHGARAT!