Female Pedophiles

Life as an ISIS hostage

Aaron Hernandez

Basic Economics, or Why Bernie Sanders Doesn't Know What He's Talking About

trickle down economics

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

they did a paparazzi one but it was a really short one
>youtube.com/watch?v=hryVhm1N1qU

more of that traveling shit with that one gook but this time don't include his nephew/uncle/cousin meme man

a vice doc on VICE. the history of the show and how its "changed" over the years subtly hinting that its gone to shit
this will be their series finale

>ferguson: 2 years later
Follow up with police, store owners, BLM activists after the riots and interview them to see what they have to say. Also side stories with other recent riots in Milwaukee and North Carolina

>Immigration EU
another look at the imigration crisis in Europe but actually showing the negative light of it. Interview right wing parties and anti immigrants groups. Also a more in depth look at Paris after their thousandth terrorist attack and see how feeling have changed

>inside Pedophilia in Hollywood
self explanitory, using the Open secret documentary as a backbone

>inside the movie making buisness
see how a movie gets made, the difference processes between a comedy, horror, drama, ect and how producers and Executives decide what goes and what doesnt

>stars in their eyes
follow a group of young adults trying to make it in hollywood as extras, crew workers, assistants trying to get their foot in the door and the day to day struggles they have

>stars in their eyes 2
same as above but instead its a big company of some kind. Wall street, advertising, ect

>inside a real SVU unit
follow a group of detectives in a sex crimes unit from the start and finish of one of their cases

neat

I'd love a firearms one that shows guns and gun owners in a positive light, and that owning them doesnt make you evil. Also showing the complete bullshit the media spews out to fill an agenda
but this will never happen

>Immigration EU
daily reminder they made one showing the waves of military age men pouring over the border behind the, while saying we NNNEEEEEEED to help the immigrants because think of the women and children

>Female Pedophiles
hot ones or ugly ones?

both

the casting couch for both men and women
and how to get to it

that self righteous little fuck

On my life, it would be glorious to watch. I do nothing besides sitting on front of my pc wasting my life.

A comprehensive, in-depth look at rape.

First you film Ellen Page raping a young woman in unflinching HD detail, then you cover the police investigation against her, her trial, the emotional testimony, her sentencing, and then what she's doing in prison and how she is now herself being raped by big black bull dykes

something that exposes how much of a joke college has become
>the tuition cost
>the price of books
>credits to graduate
>changing class requirements
former college boy that gave that up and went to a trade school instead, but im still paying of the debt

I'd like to see them do a documentary on what led to them being so fucking shit these days. Gavin can narrate.

inside the clinton campaign and all her murders
this will be coincidentally their last show or the last time any of them are scene before killing themselves

It's cute vice comes here looking for ideas

Another investigation into Voudon/Black Magic that isn't completely fucking shit