Whats your favorite thing about Star Wars?

Whats your favorite thing about Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84YXPw4htnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is just one woman

The Old Republic era and KOTOR games. Also, OST.

The characters and the spirituality of the setting, in that if you believe in yourself, the bonds of friendship and love, as well as the interconnected nature of all living things you will triumph over evil

too many people get worked up over the autistic shit like MUH SPACESHIPS MUH POLITICS and think the Force is about power levels. Thank god Disney fucking understands what the series is actually about (inb4 prequelbabbies and EUfags)

The toys.

It's all about the music

EU content, mainly TOR era tried exploring new grounds and it succeed. Too bad Disney killed true cannon and replaced it with horrible remakes.

there wasn't a single good movie to this silly franchise in 33 years

who the fuck cares about autistic encyclopedic shit? Star Wars isn't a documentary. I don't give a shit about the SUPER DUPER SECRETEST EVIL SITH LORD WHO TOOK OVER THE GALAXY THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE SHEEV LMAO

I mean you can enjoy them as interactive experiences, sure, but pretending that it's real Star Wars is idiotic, and hinders enjoyment of the movies (because people still think the Force is a skill tree governed by experience points)

the space ships and space battles.

the on foot stuff and endless shitty lightsaber faggotry is terrible.

vader.
The main problem is that no movie will ever do him justice. Vader is a real fucking monster, before the OG trilogy he did absolutely insane things in the name of empire, carnage and pure spectacles of forceusage. There will never be an edgy movie with him as an antihero filled with hate, spite and will to preserve the empire at any cost

Daaaarhff Vaidahhhh

The EU, before Disney came and fucked everything up.

hey they decide what is cannon and what it's not

respect them

space battles. the space battle in rotj is amazing.

this desu

What if I told you that I've never seen a Star Wars movie before?

the figures

Icky Insanius

KOTOR games, how its fun, the characters and the designs.

first 30 seconds of episode III

canon
youtube.com/watch?v=84YXPw4htnQ

clone wars animates series

you are either a woman or some amish or religious monk

I really don't like star wars but I think the ending to empire strikes back is the last time a movie franchise showed balls

this desu

darth vader, baddest motherfucker of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8

>I think the ending to empire strikes back is the last time a movie franchise showed balls
man, there has been a lot of things since then

check that nostalgia

these fine, fine curves

plinkett reviews desu

I've tried watching them when they're on TV but it seems like some comic book to film type of series aimed at kids. Not for me I don't think.

Unintentional hilarity

you are a woman

Fuck off.

>People never lie.

For (you)

That any person can turn evil (i.e. Anakin in the prequels)