Were they on a break?

Were they on a break?

If you ask me, Rachel was in the right here.

They went on a break because Rachel was upset over Ross accusing her of being with Mark. When Ross rings later thst night, Mark is with Rachel. How would you react?

Rachel said that she wanted to have a break. They were 100% on a break, there is no other way to interpret it.

Based Ross was right as always.

As a cuckold, I couldn't enjoy this show.
Too many fights over petty things such as cheating and whatnot.
Who cares. It's just sex in the end.

Of course they were

they WERE on a break, but Ross is so fucking selfish he cared more about being right than hurting her feelings

he's a total dick

>Rachel is such a selfish, sensitive little child she can't accept that she's wrong.

She's a total vagina.

But Rachel just suggested a break, and Ross stormed out of the room before even acknowledging the question.

That is clearly not how you make an agreement. To pretend that you made a calculated deal after you simply stormed out of the room is childish and ridiculous.

>Rachel lands job because of Mark
>Mark openly admits he is interested in Rachel and asks her to work late a lot
>Ross directly confronts Rachel saying he's not comfortable with how her work is going
>Asks her to increase the distance with Mark
>Rachel has a huge bitch fit, blaming Ross for everything
>Breaks up with Ross "We need time apart from each other"
>Ross after weeks / months of no contact goes to a party (now broken up with Rachel) and sleeps with a woman who was interested in him
>In this time Rachel is crying on Marks shoulders
>She fails to get anywhere with Mark, goes crawling back to Ross
>Gets mad that any woman gave Ross attention

Anyone who has ever had a real life relationship knows Rachel / women in general were completely in the wrong here

>We need to go on a break so I can get cocked by a roaming chad
>Oh my god you got some super tight pussy while I got nothing?
>This isn't what I wanted therefore you are in the wrong

Fuck Rachel, if she didnt want a break then she shouldn't have told him they were on a break. She could have just said 'I need a night on my own'. She was paving the way for an excuse after getting dicked, but it never happened.

its not about right or wrong
her feelings were hurt and she had every right to feel that way. Ross only cared about being justified aka a dick

it wasn't months, they were on a break for a single day until Rachel took it back.

I agree they were on a break though, and although technically Ross didn't do anything wrong it must have hurt Rachel to have her boyfriend fuck someone else immediately. She was still a bitch about it.

>>Breaks up with Ross "We need time apart from each other"

She didn't break up with Ross. She suggested a break, and she didn't even get time to specify whether or not she wanted them to date other people in the meantime before Ross stormed out like a woman on her period. They never agreed on a break.

>>Ross after weeks / months of no contact goes to a party (now broken up with Rachel) and sleeps with a woman who was interested in him

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't this happen on the same night that they had the argument?

Pretty much this.

If you instigate the break, you have no right to complain if the other person gets some.

You reap what you sow.

Also, the fuck did they see in each other? Ross was an annoying manchild and Rachel was a boring dummy.

I meant that he hadn't had much contact with Rachel for weeks / months.

Basically I don't think they fucked for a while, Ross keeps saying that she's always working late and if I know women I doubt she mounted him the minute she got home.

>some jumale cuck like Ross gets a prime cooze like Rachel but your still jackin it to anime

fair enough, I misunderstood you. You're right, their relationship was on the rocks and had been failing for a while, Rachel killed it by asking for a break imo.

Let me ask you this, how would you react if your girlfriend asked you: "Maybe we should have an open relationship?"
Then if you're not a cuck you'd end the relationship right then and there, she has said enough to warrant it.

Maybe if you were as successful and educated as Ross, that might be different

Feelings are retarded, it's not Ross's fault that she is unable to deal with the emotional consequences of her actions. A person has the right to their emotions and reactions to things, but that doesn't justify them.

If I *feel* betrayed but i'm not actually betrayed, does that justify punishing someone? No.

That's fair enough, except Ross didn't break up with her, he just stormed out of the room like a petulant child.

I agree that manly men don't cuck themselves, but manly men don't throw hissy fits like Ross either. To say that they were on a break is ridiculous, since he didn't even acknowledge the request, and she never got a chance to explain herself.

DAYUM, JENNIFER STILL GOT IT!

>punishing
here's how it would have gone in a healthy relationship
>we should be on a break
>fine *yelling*
>ross hooks up with chick
>him and rachel talk it out the next day
>rachel is hurt
>ross understands her hurt and is sorry she feels that way
>they get to go back to having a relationship

Are you autistic, pedantic, or both? Rachel was already wanting to have sex with another guy, Ross went and had sex with another girl because Rachel was clearly a cheating slut, except she didn't succeed and Ross did so she got mad.

>We live in the Universe where Brad Pitt made the wrong choice

Suffering desu

>"I want a big family"
>gets a bunch of third world children and a tranny daughter

Don't forget the blood fetish

Brad, you madman.

>he looks like a Greek god
>she is of Greek heritage
their children would have been beautiful

Isn't the tranny one biological?

When Ross and Rachel were on a break, the first thing Ross did was have sex with a women.

Rachel bought a hot dinner.

>want a nice thread about Friends
>nothing but cuck memes
Hate this fucking board, you dipshits think about cocks reaming the chicks you want to fuck more than actual cuckold fetishists

>Rachel kept ghosting Ross to spend time with the Chad.
>Chad even mentions he's attracted to Rachel.
>Ross doesn't wanna be cucked and tells her to grow some distance between her and Chad.
>She gets angry and asks to be on a break.
>Ross goes and fucks some rando
>Rachel realizes she cant keep her beta and get some Chad dick on the side
>tries to turn the tables and pretend she didnt ask for a break
bitch should've killed herself desu desu

Well, what other purpose is to put the relationship on hold?

>he thought a thread on Cred Forums wouldn't end up in cuck memes
This is what you get for not achieving unagi

When Rachel started dating Ross, she only had eleven dollars to her name.

When they started going on a break, the first thing Ross did was have sex with a women.

Rachel bought a hot dinner.

Rachel was in the wrong, but she still has the right to feel hurt that Ross right after the break started went out and got some puss.

This whole situation reminds me of the reddit thread were the gf asked bf for free pass during her trip to europe. She then hears that the bf has been bringing a ton of women back to their place and she gets mad and wants him to stop.

It's actually a work colleague, and she actually intended to fuck guys but she wasn't catching shit.

>Rachel was in the wrong, but she still has the right to feel hurt that Ross right after the break started went out and got some puss.
She was the right to feel butthurt, but not the right to take it out on Ross.

She made that bed and she has to lie in it

>this is actually a thread, with replies and everything

When did Rachel ever cheat?

By the way, I'm not saying that Rachel was an angel. All I'm arguing is that they were not on a break, which they clearly weren't. No agreement was made, because Ross was being a whiny bitch about it.

uhm no.
people have different ways to deal with a breakup

the argument shouln't have been that they were on a break or not since they clearly were. it should've been whether it was ok or not for ross to fuck that grill on the same day they broke up

first time i see this wojack is literally me.

whats it called?

you misunderstand me;
he wasn't wrong for sleeping with the other girl. he was wrong for not understanding why Rachel had a problem or would be hurt because of it. Apologizing doesn't mean "taking it back", it means understanding that you hurt someone else even if it wasn't "wrong"

cuckposting can be really funny sometimes

underated post, well memed

If they weren't on a break and she only suggested it then she cheated on him first by having a dinner date with Mark. Ross was in the right.

fucking kek

Cheating doesn't have to be kissing or sex. She had a dinner date with another guy. That's cheating.

Good god, what's wrong with you? If your gf wants to have another man to please her let it be.

Rachel was a cunt and Ross was correct about them being on a break.
Everyone except Rachel even agreed with him.