Who's your favourite guest? I think Redban episodes are comfy

Who's your favourite guest? I think Redban episodes are comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAnlBW5INYg
youtube.com/watch?v=JybXEp7k7XU
youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
youtube.com/watch?v=uXyS-74sRTE
youtube.com/watch?v=QjeV2_hKLao
youtube.com/watch?v=86aXNi__oqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BRO DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT HUNTING?

youtube.com/watch?v=aAnlBW5INYg

youtube.com/watch?v=JybXEp7k7XU

The Brendan Shaub episode where he told him to quit MMA is pure kino

Kevin Pereira eps were good.
c9nothing was good.

I just can't stand Rogan much anymore.

Best guest? The future episode with Dr. Jordan B Peterson. Its gonna blow your mind.

Screencap this

what episode is this

link

Despite all the DUDE WEED, ISOLATION TANKS BRO, BRAIN PILLS MAN shit, Rogan has become a surprisingly good interviewer. Years ago it was a bit circlejerky but he plays the devil's advocate very well these days, always trying to discuss the weak points in his guest's arguments without coming off as an antagonist.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

>it's a the conversation deteriorates into Joe talking about how great keto is and how unhealthy being a vegan is episode.

Joe Rogan always has boring guests.

Why can't he land celebrities like the Nerdist can?

Duncan Trussell is without a doubt his best guest

Bill Burr but Bill got wicked smaht and just made his own podcast which is dope.

I am enjoying Rogan's ep with Jesse Ventura.

The Dan Bilzerian one was B O R I N G

fight me irl fags

youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg

fucking brutal.

>DUDE I HUNT WITH A BOW AND ARROW, SHIT IN THE WOODS AND WIPE MY ASS WITH BANNANA LEAVES. I'M SO IN TOUCH WITH MOTHER NATURE LMAO

I've only seen the Louis Theroux ones 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=uXyS-74sRTE

youtube.com/watch?v=QjeV2_hKLao

hahahahaha that edit of shaubs reaction

I dont know, i think Joe's critique is pretty spot on but is there some sort of narcissistic satisfaction Joe gets from breaking him down like that? That is not cool

he didn't want to do it on the podcast but brendan said they should. It wasn't on his podcast either, it was on theirs. And he did it as a friend. Rather than being a yes man and lying to him, he was brutally honest. Probably the best thing anyone could have done for brendan.

Because it's a real conversation and not an hour of inoffensive ball washing.

burr started his podcast before rogan did recording it on a shitty phone or something in the beginning, that said burr is good. saw him in atlanta a week ago.

sage this shit and stfu.

Neal brennan eps are my favorite.

My favorites are probably the ones with Joey Diaz, Duncan Trussel, Bill Burr, or with a mix of one of the three. I have to scroll through a bunch until I find someone interesting, like that agent guy or Dan Carlin I think? The guy with the history podcast. Oh and the one with that guy from jackass, his stories were fucking interesting.

>it's a eddie bravo is so high he keeps interrupting everyone for 5 hours episode

that was the worst fight companion yet

he was so fucking drunk. towards the end he became insufferable. I'm fine with repeated topics, but god damn he wouldn't shut up at the end of that one.

joey diaz's improbable stories are the best episodes

For a guy with that kind of life style, Bilzerian was painfully uninteresting.

Plus the fucker couldn't stop lying about how he got his money.

Early Air Shaffir and Joey Diaz is great. They've become too full of themselves now. I liked when they were raw.

Though i've completely abandoned this show since the election started. Joe talking about politics in general makes my skin crawl. I really don't want to hear his dumb thoughts on Trump and Hillary. Has he been talking about it much?

He just had Jesse Ventura on, that was a good one. Ventura for president 2020

even others' stories about diaz are funny

youtube.com/watch?v=86aXNi__oqE

>800 episodes and he still hasn't interviewed Alex Jones

The Scientology one was fine but Louis's first appearance made me want to bash Joe's brains in.

>BRO YOU SHOULD MAKE A DOC ABOUT THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION
>Well I work for the BBC so that wouldn't make sense-
>BRO YOU SHOULD MAKE A DOC ABOUT MUSHROOMS
>Mushrooms? Well I guess I could if-
>BRO YOU MAKE A DOC ABOUT UFC FIGHTING
>Actually I tried to already, it's a funny story we started-
>BRO WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT THE KENNEDY ASSASINATION. ARE YOU ON YOUTUBE BRO? IT'S AMAZING. YOUTUBE IS THE NEW GOD.

he's been on Alex's show, though

i've been meaning to watch that one. sounds pretty awful. louis seems too cautious with his words and sort of laid back to carry on with rogen