headphones
jacked in

Hang yourself iFaggot

Hang yourself iFaggot

Earphones I got with my samsung phone.

Speakers.
2 of them.

Daily reminder:
These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real Internet connection) so he shitposts literally everyday on Cred Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an image.jpg filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.

Marantz PM6004
Audio Bronze BX2's
AudioEngine D1

Hang yourself iFaggot

HEAD

NICE AND HOT

Hang yourself iFaggot

Onkyo Dolby Atmos Receiver.
7.1 speakers

Hang yourself iFaggot

Is he Finnish or Mongolian?

Kenwood 5.1 setup:

2x 4' tower speakers, center speaker and back left and right ones mounted on the wall. and a massive Klipsch sub. All hooked up to a newish Denon receiver which connects my PC to my TV.

It's a p dope setup I have imo

More like jacked out

Hang yourself iFaggot

There's a difference?

got a couple of tiny black speakers that don't seem to have a name on it. There is an R with a circle around it stamped in the back.

I always have to fiddle with the plug or the sound goes out. But if I turn the sound up too loud it sounds weird. There is a cigarette burn on one of the cords too--almost forgot to mention that.

Hang yourself iFaggot

Hang yourself iFaggot

Hang yourself iFaggot.

my monitor's speakers/cheap sennheisers