How do actors avoid getting erections during scenes where they're in underwear and being seduced by a total babe...

How do actors avoid getting erections during scenes where they're in underwear and being seduced by a total babe? Is it all down to mental discipline or are their dicks tied down with something so they aren't seen pitching a tent?

>tfw no holytrainer2

actors are gay

Well they do tons of takes of each scene so I'd imagine if they get a rager they just rub one out or get their assistant to succ it off

Interesting thread.

You'll understand when you aren't a teenager getting a boner from the breeze.

wear green underwear and remove the erection with cgi

They just take a quick glance at a picture of ur mum

Your comment made me jizz my pants.

this

plus try to get a boner when you are trying to do your job, surrounded by strangers and cameras and lights

If you're a popular/attractive actor you've probably seen/worked with/slept with attractive women all the time it's easy to get desensitized

Plus amphetamines are a good way to kill your boner

each to there own, can rub one out, do hundreds of takes. Just have to work through it women understand "surprisingly"

I get horny on speed, whats wrong with you?

sauce?

>fap before scene
>keep thinking about a sad memory such as the death of your childhood dog

Well if they're on television, they're probably queers.

Ewan talked about that in an interview, apparently happened tho him shooting Trainspotting.

Time to move onto traps Jack

actors are pedos/fags so yeah

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children

Unlucky I guess. I get insane workouts on Adderall and Ephedrine though

Was that guy part of the movie or was that the director who came and rubbed her pussy?

Taped to their leg

actor here

There's so much stuff to worry about and it's not a conducive environment to getting a boner so it's pretty much not gonna happen