Member the 90s?

Member the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2j2lCUMBqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

let me be the first to distance myself from all the faggots who will be joking MEMBER MEMBERBERRIES when reminiscing about south park 20 years from now

What's this member stuff? i've seen it all arounf lately

>1996 was 30 years ago

>there are kids posting that don't actually remember the 90s

jesus fuck that makes me feel old, why does time have to be linear

Member when anons lurked more before posting

RDJ?

yeaaa I member! Member jrassic park? And seinfeld?

No no no, member the 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2j2lCUMBqw

yes, and it was better then now in almost every conceivable way.

>technology is better

true, but it's also the cause of 2016 being such a shitshow. If i had millions like trey and matt i wouldn't give two shits either and could make fun of people that wish the world wasn't turning to shit. Underage faggots won't know how much better it was either(depending on where you lived i suppose, but for most of the civilized world). I love my smartphone, won't lie about that, but i would throw it off a fucking cliff if it meant getting rid of half the bullshit that's come about the last dozen years or so

its not technology that makes this year shittier, its the generation that tech is used on. All millenials's problems can be sumed to the fact that they have nothing to obssess about. We "want things now" so we constantly change out interests; baseball, photography, some degree in college, music lessons, etc, nothing works because its no quick satisfaction. But we've felt so comfy that we dont want to work for that thing that obsseses us, so all you hear is people talking about how much they want to travel. Technology is another thing that helps us cope and make sense to our lives and the reality in front of us.

I LOVE to member the 90s!

Because your mumma so fat she caused a singularity in space-time and destabilised the continuum so badly that all time is perceived as travelling forwards now.

I was born in 95, so no.

Will butters be the new cartman?

do you know where you are?

member no niggers? member no faggots?

no but i member when the niggers and faggots kept to themselves mostly like the rest of us, and for the most part we just went about our business.

Awwwww I meemmmberrr

> Member when MLK was around and niggers actually cared about education and bettering themselves?

Oh, I member.
wait.