Jonah: No more threesomes

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

Fuck off jonah, no one cares you get rejected you should be used to it by now. stop coming here crying pretend you are an user we know its you fatty.

Bane?

nah nah nah, frog legs are on... the house

aye.

I'm gonna get the Subway, get the Subway

>I'd run a Subway on you, cunt. The footlong express

kek

>Lady please, you couldn't handle my Footlong™

done it

he most likely cant even see his footlong, and im talking about his feet here.

*pulls out .45*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

My dream is that Jonah goes on Cred Forums and sees these threads. Does he approve? Does he disapprove? Are we traumatizing him further, or is this helping him to heal?

>*pulls out 45 inch sub*
FTFY

this is so sad and pathetic.

Why is this still a thing?

THE JERK STORE CALLED

>**pulls out 45 inch Baguette**
FTFY

never fail

She was getting fresh

>At least I'm not married to a Muslim shitskin you French slag.

>Neet jealous ahmed has a bigger cock

couldnt make this up top kek

And he was eating fresh™.

zing

zinger* meal, large fries and cock with that.

broads don't talk like that, you schmuck on wheels

This is the shittiest meme.

>if you had said that to me off camera you wouldn't have a pussy to use in this fantasy because I'd rip it clean off

Then I'd take a bite from my sub swig my scotch whip the shot glass and segway away

and dont forget to tip your fedora to m'lady!

THEYRE RUNNING OUT OF YOU

>that pic
>jonah kill

This will never not be funny.

>Be Ahmed
>Have to rape kids because of your shitskin microdick

This would be a great response, but it might have ruined his career.

>Being this triggered
>Being this obsessed over arab cock

top kek

Why not whip out some cash and printouts is broke and you can buy and sell her? In America we know rich people are bettr than dumb fucking poor peole.
Poor people are disgusting whereas rich people are better educated, Moe attractive, richer and healthier.
If poor people were worth a shit they would be rich.

based

topfuckingkek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my acting class in Hollywood, and I’ve been involved in numerous Seth Rogen movies in Hollywood, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in acting and I’m the top paid actor in Superbad. You are nothing to me but just another TV host. I will wipe you in my fucking ass, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on live broadcast? Think again, bitch. As we speak I am texting Leo and Brad, you dumb bitch. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little show you called Le Grand Journal. You’re fucking done, bitch. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can end your show you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my phone. Not only am I extensively trained in interviews, but I have access to top dogs who run Hollywood and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable show off the face of the world, you stupid bitch. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking show's dead, bitch.

I fucked your wife

RASHEED

>Caring what a Slimeburning Frogshit thinks

>letting a Slimeburning Frogshit make fun of you on national television

Jonah pls

>getting internationally roasted by a slimeburning frogshit like so many amphibian legs

???

kek

>fat kike roasted by a frog

Ok abdulrahim bin masud

jokes on you im english, keep being butthurt amerifat.

This muzzie loving slut will get publicly gang raped, set on fire and then hung for being a traitorous whore

>Oh yeah? Well your Subway sucks!

Quick and simple. This isn't hard you autists.

kek

who tf are you talking about? also why so triggered?

>English
>not a shitskin Muslim

It is to laugh

Kek wtf are you so triggered? did some muslim steal your girl? or did you eat her?

What Jew comedian have they not done a roast of yet? They should invite Ornella for the final blow that makes them weep.

>people with jobs go on Cred Forums

>le sekrit club for autists meme

>Oh yeah? Well you will never have a career as successful as mine so enjoy this victory while it lasts Stacy

Classy with some sting

>being a triggered amerifat

I dont care about people who are different than me, doesnt mean i love them, question is why do you? you are clearly either insecure or pathetic, or both. and speaking of amerifats, we english are white, you guys well, you look like lobsters in the sun so maybe you should be a bit more humble eh?

FORCED
O
R
C
E
D

Still sounds butthurt. Ideally he should have rolled with the scenarios she proposed but turned them around on her to show off his comedic chops. Even a simple dismissive "uh-huh" would communicate exactly what you said without the indignancy.

I can't hear you over the sound of your entire family getting gangraped to death in Rotherham, you pathetic little Bongslime cuckold.

saved

#NOTALLMUSLIMS #RELIGIONOFPEACE

kek you wish you pathetic neet, you clearly love the brown cock as you fantasise about many paki cocks in a gangbang. you hard yet fatty?

You clearly cant read, faggot.

>"Uhuh yeah sure"

yes?

that's how it's fucking done lads

why do you guys hate this so much? This shit is fucking hilarious

>Jonah
>Fat as a whale

Why can't Americans handle banter?

americans can't handle banter.

>it's a 60% """"white""" american tries to claim that other countries are shitskin infested post
Take a long look at your president some time.

>this is what murican really think

No,I know you're trying yo being ironic. You're just really bad at it.7

I don't like the "lol americans can't handle bantz" part of this Jonah Hill meme

It distracts from him being a fat pussy "comedic actor" who can't think of comebacks to save his life and spreads the blow to all Americans

Also it seems like more of a way to cause fights between Europeans and Americans to keep them from joining forces to shit on that fat Jew