Why

Why do people think this movie is so good ?
Even Roger Fagbert thought this is good , why?
>''An American masterpiece''
Top kek muricans are retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/fargo/250812/fargo-season-3-cast-release-date-plot-and-more
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with it? I thought it was a great crime drama with a nice message about the divide between the stable domestic life of some people and the fucked up lives others live, and how they interact.

comfy as fuck

t. Coen brothers

Some of us approach film as adults, not memers.

I thought it was great. I might be biased because I'm from Minnesota, but then again I don't like Prince or Bob Dylan who you are supposed to like if your from here.

The problem lies within yourself OP

Is it a funny movie?

dark humor, crime situations that could really happen in real life, psycho portrait, north american landscapes (how is life in a town like fargo?), feminine hero. Great script and great filmmaking also Steve Buscemi does a great work here

They're wrong. He was wrong. They're easily pleased.

oooh heck

>feminine hero

Good bait.

BTW who excited for season 3 of the show? Ewan Macgergor cast as two people(twins obviously), and MEW is also cast

>I don't like Prince

Oh yeah, you betcha!

Thanks
Btw I love Ewan!

I thought it was pretty good, nothing compared to the series though

>Ewan Macgergor cast as two people(twins obviously)

Oh shit. I hadn't heard anything about the upcoming season. Ewan should do great. Do we know when/where it's set or anything about the plot?

SEASON 3 WHEN?

I heard 5 years after the first season ends. Dunno how true that is though.

>Ewan Macgergor cast as two people(twins obviously)
That sounds fucking awesome.

People really should watch it before the series, they're quite different.

Carrie Coon is female lead, Ewan is male lead as twins. MEW is cast, yes. Spring 2017 is expected to be the release

who's MEW?

pokemon #151

>nothing compared to the series though

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

never heard of her.

I miss Kirsten Dunsts fat tits. I never really thought of her as a good actor before, but she was great in season 2.

>never heard of her.

get off my board normie

i couldn't watch it either, thoug i like the series

Imagine seeing a thousand action movies in a row where every villain is a suave businessman with a grand scheme to dominate the world and every hero is a muscular, multi-talented killing machine who breezes through every possible obstacle and henchman in his way.

After all that you kind of just want to see the evil that is real and present in everyday life. Evil that comes from weakness of character, not ambition. The fraud car salesman and the two incompetent hitmen are just that. By contrast there's the pregnat police woman who you normally wouldn't expect to be too capable of preventing crime, but then you see she's got her shit together and that's what allows her to keep going when everyone else is tripping over their own feet.

Then the movie offers a very insightful closing thought when the policewoman asks the one remaining mook what it was all for. "For a little bit of money?" You realize that yeah, the world is a pretty shitty place sometimes but the good is never going to die out and it's worth fighting for.

just looked her up. looks like the only thing she's been in was 10 cloverfield lane, which I did see.

why do you know who literal nobodies are?

thats the guy from that one awful Morgan episode of the walking dead isn't it.

Scott Pilgrim was a pretty big movie user

Even though she doesn't look as good in that due to the shit hair

well according to wikipedia scott pilgrim had a budget of 60$million and didn't even make 50$million. Sounds like flop to me.

Okay maybe I exaggerated, but it was a cult hit

>talking shit about Ebert

So here's some info on Fargo season 3.

one thing of note was this

>The former Obi-Wan has been cast in the starring role of FX’s anthology drama to play a pair of (non-twin) brothers.

did meme us on purpose?
denofgeek.com/us/tv/fargo/250812/fargo-season-3-cast-release-date-plot-and-more

>>The former Obi-Wan
not knowing him from Trainspotting but from some kiddy "scifi"

Normie detected

the prequels may have been shit, but they were big movies and he did a solid job in that role.

I hate movies where every line delovered and every action by all the characters is plot related.

When i watch a movie i want to feel like im peering into the lives of real people and whaching them go about their lives.

Fargo delivers this perfectly.

Tldr; comfy

I thought it would be much funnier but it was still good. I preferred the show but maybe because I knew what I was getting into

I'm still surprised by how many people saw the show before the movie.

I guess thats a good sign for the show?

It's brilliant because it deviates from the norm.
Weird is in vogue.

It is pretty well written also.
The northamerican way is a way of much confusion.