Is this based on actual events?

Is this based on actual events?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read nigga, based on the UNTOLD true story

You can google it and find out

Oh wait you're memeing and want this thread with angry responses right? Fuck you.

>untold story
>niggers

ah a story no one asked to be told in the first place

yeah but you are gay as fuck man no joke you wann a suck dick and you probably would if presented with the oppurtunity to do so, fuck you fagget

yea but it's obviously going to be twisted as fuck. those women were basically human calculators. They were doing necessary but menial work. Nothing that someone else couldn't have done. but everyone has a fucking agenda to push

We wuz kweens an shit.

dum craka we wuz nassa an shiet

The only one that looks nice is the fat one. She looks cool and like she actually works for NASA the other bitches look smug and angry fuck them

I like how actual Nazis have things named after them at NASA but not these women.
All nazi names should be struck from history and thee women should be taught about.

why no Margaret Hamilton though? oh yeah, forgot...she's white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)

I like how actual niggas have things named after them at NASA but not these nazis.
All nigga names should be struck from history and thee nazis should be taught about.

I like how actual NASA have things named after them at nazis but not these women.
All NASA names should be struck from history and thee nazis should be taught about.

More like MASA.

More like MASA.

More like MASA.

More like MASA.

WE

WUZ

MASA

We wuz space rockits

WE

>hidden figures
they are clearly fat and it's no secret

>one of them flirts with a white chad