True patrician film analysis coming through

True patrician film analysis coming through.

>paywall

reeeeeeeeeee

not ever paying to hear some guys opinion rob

>tfw Ager actually is the most patrician by a large margin but his off-kilter style and non-politically correct politics keeps normies from appreciating him so you have him all to yourself

I like his shit but honestly paying him so he can mail you a dvd of his material? Is this guy living in 97 or something?
Just upload your shit to youtube and monetize it. Less hassle and more money

He has a digital store now.

>The building in Full Metal Jacket is a Monolith, Kubrick did it on purpose!!!!!

Haha wow ager, interesting, real interesting

meanwhile a month later stumble upon an interview by kubrick, actual paraphrased quote from kubrick:

>"No, lol, that building just happened to be there, nothing to do with the monolith but a nice accidental touch, it was the best site to film."

Truly the intellectual reviewer of our time.

Yeah I just don't get it. He's still scared of having his videos stolen off youtube. I like his stuff too but to be honest a random guys analysis isn't something I'd ever pay for. Why doesn't he just set up a patreon if he needs the money?

>cherry picking

Ager's contributed more to understanding Kubrick films than anyone else.

Implying the director's intent matters

I love this feel

You're a pleb if you think half the stuff he talks about was actually intended by Kubrick.

The majority of things he points out and other theorists have either A) already been debunked by kubrick in his interviews B) were already in the source material or C) rumoured at the time during the release, entirely unoriginal

It does matter when you are claiming the director intended it, retard.

It doesn't matter if you're just analyzing the movie and its overall themes.

In every single video he ever made he said that the things he analyse might be unintentional by the film maker or he might himself over analyse stuff

He cycles his shit fairly regularly.

I just download and archive everything he puts up for free.

post the film he made

No, it's mostly because he's a conspiracy loon. That's why an academic in film studies wouldn't take him seriously. Although, he points out a lot of interesting discussion starters, I'll give him that.

The reason most people don't care about Ager, though, is because he isn't loud, fast, and stupid.

Rob is the most based britbong alive

>it's a """"""""humor"""""""""" episode

I thought his E.T analysis was great

Anyone have the Mulholland dr. analysis?

How is he a conspiracy loon? Euroscepticism is hardly a fringe weirdo position.