GOAT?

GOAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/32_Battalion_(South_Africa)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, MONKEY

>sierra leone hires mercenaries to drive back the foreign supported barbarian insurgency destroying the nation
>united nations throws a hissy fit because of mercenaries and forces them to leave
>barbarians come back in force and subject the country to years of brutal conflict

>mercenaries then get portrayed in (((hollywood))) as heartless, selfish money grubbing bastards

>Ignoring history this much

>falling for the UN meme
Good goyim

lol

severely underrated movie

Leo should have won an oscar for this movie

My nigga Leo should have won for this and/or Aviator

Instead he won it for MUH PELTS

Great movie.

Both Digimon and Leo were really good in it.

>as heartless, selfish money grubbing bastards

Well it's not like EO went in on a charity job.

Still, UN are faggots for throwing a fit.

BLING BLING

>Young man, young man. You must understand.
>The goverment wants you to vote ok?
>They tell you the future is in your hands.
>We now dee future, so we take your hands.
>No more hands, no more voting.
>SHORT SLEEVE OR SHORT SLEEVE

This film is my favorite of all time.

I watch it once a year.

The most quotable film.

>This is Effrica.
>Something lecker for dee wife.
>Thats for breaking my teevee bru.

>Long sleeve, or short sleeve
>Duh Freetown Gubment wants you to vote, OK?
>I OWN YOU SOLOMON VANDY

Haven't seen this one in a few years now, about time to do something about it. Leo definitely should have won the oscar for this one.

>Score us a luce brew?

>For the record I like to get kissed before I get fucked

Totally. Danny Archer is a legend.

I cry everytime during the last scene

>Im exactly where Im supposed to be

DiCaprio's best role tbf, dude was a fuckin smooth operator. Which is kinda coincidental that his most underrated role, he was also a smooth operator, Body of Lies. Need to watch that one again too

Watched it recently.

Highly relevant nowadays.

Roger Ferris and Danny Archer.

Classic DiCaprio.

Fucking great movie. Also how was Danny not a huge nigger hater after what happened to his parents? He says kaffir once.

Probably because he fought along side blecks in the bushwar.

>Body of lies

Is body of lies worth watching? I've been in the mood to watch some operator movies

Doesnt he say something to the effect of "we were all the same in the trench/bush"? or something like that. Wasn't his Afrikaneer unit noted for its number of whites and blecks?

Very little operating, but its neat.

Edward Zwick is an undercover GOAT director.

I would say that those dubs, which I am checking, indicate it's worth watching. I only saw it once years back, around the time of it's release, and I thought it was a very strong, solid movie. Stood up against the likes of Blood Diamond and the Departed and it wasn't forgotten to me.

His character in that movie, Roger Ferris, stands out to me as one of the definitive DiCaprio characters, of all those he's portrayed on screen.

I think so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/32_Battalion_(South_Africa)

Ok Cred Forums, could you list some african-kinos? The only ones I can remind myself of is blood diamond and beasts of no nation from cuckflix. You know what I'm talking about, movies with people speaking English with strong african accents, guerrillas of baboons fighting each other etc.

Ghost in the darkness

>Last king of scotland
>Hotel Rwanda
>Zulu (Orlando Bloom, not the Michael Caine one)
>The bang bang club

Depends what youre looking for.

There also:

>The constant gardener
>Tsotsi
>Jhonny mad dog
>District 9

>movies with people speaking English with strong african accents

Not exactly African-kino, but I would recommend Lethal Weapon 2. The big bad guys are South Afrikaner diplomats who use their status to get away with all sorts of illegal shit, mainly drug running and money laundering.