Rebels destroy a valid military target (death star), and somehow they are the good guys

>Rebels destroy a valid military target (death star), and somehow they are the good guys
>Talibans destroy a valid military target (WTC), and somehow they are the bad guys

Explain this bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but they are the good guys, after all you're racist if you don't like them

poetry

youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc

wtc didn't destroy entire planets

if we nuked an entire country out of existence and threatened to do that to the rest of the world, your allegory would work.

>Al-Qaeda did 9/11

When will this meme end

well-crafted bait, layered to trigger a wider audience

you can't prove that

how the fuck is the wtc a valid military target you human excrement fountain

9/11 was objectively a win for the good guys, what are you talking about?

nobody outside of america likes america.

There's no way this thread is allowed.

>A global trade center full of office workers
>on the same level as blowing up a military installation designed to project power by blowing up planets.
Shit thread.

rebels are white, white terrorism is freedom fighting

full of jews

huh
really makes you think

you seem dumb

I wasn't aware the WTC could destroy planets.

They bombed the WTC on the basis of "FUCK AMERICANS THEIR WAY OF LIFE IS POISON, OURS IS THE RIGHT WAY", the Rebels bombed the Death Star because "FUCK THE EMPIRE, STOP BEING COMPLETELY GENERIC EVIL FUCKS THAT KILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T ABIDE BY YOUR RULES."

So basically, the Taliban is said generic villain in the real world, because god knows we don't wander into random countries and kill people because "lol believe what i believe fag".

We DO do that to each other though. We're retarded.

Ever heard of the saying "One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"?

>The Death star was used to destroy planets
>The WTC was used for business offices and nothing more
That's the difference faggot. Not to mention that the WTC had ordinary people working in there whilst the death star was filled with villains.

Um, we kinda did with JAPAN... that nation changed completely after we nuked them. We essentially changed their whole way of life with our bombings....

Yes it did, and I really mean it with no irony whatsoever. Maybe not planets, but "worlds", if you know what I mean.

>WTC
>valid military target

I know you're just memeing but people actually think this.

cultural relativism is cancer

I have always argued that the Empire were the good guys and the jedi are evil.

>Cabal of magic warriors with diplomatic immunity indoctrinating youth and known for the powers of mind control is embedded within the senate
>They are the poor persecuted minorities

>we don't wander into random countries and kill people because "lol believe what i believe fag".
No, you do it to prop up dictators and to protect Israel and your geostrategic interests, that's so much better.

You have always made a dumb argument then.

This is perhaps the most important political film made this year.

No, we changed their way of life with the decade of occupation after that we got in exchange for not bombing them more

The United States has used murder and bombs to spread democracy since its inception... there used to be native americans everywhere before MURRICA showed up and "Freed" them.