>gay ta
more like traitah amirite guise

Daily reminder that they did nothing wrong

>It's only treason!

Did he make mistakes?
Sure
But did he actually commit any crimes, did he actually commit treason? No

I mean, it was an impossibly situation
What could he have possibly done? What could anyone have done? I mean, ask yourself - what would you have done? What would you have done?

If he'd refused to co-operate, the Cylons would have probably nuked the planet right then and there

All he did was get fat user, you're overreacting, it's his body

>destroyed the Olympic Carrier, murdering over 1,000 innocent civilians
>committed mutiny
>consorted with a prostitute
>tried to convince Admiral Adama to abandon everyone on New Caprica
>needlessly destroyed the Pegasus
>tortured the woman he married
>stabbed Colonel Tigh in the back
>sided with President Shitcunt, the biological-weapon using tyrant

He's guilty of a lot more than getting fat

TO HAVE HER PLEEEASE JUST ONE DAY WAAAAKE

LETS ASK GOD, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, FOR HELP

C'M ON LEE!

ok ok you got a few points there

Goddamn that was a great song
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdz-hewKdgo

whats an action station

Can you honestly tell me that you believe this fleet will one day be under the command of someone whose last name is not Adama?

Yeah, Juliani has a beautiful voice

>implying that Adama was the best choice to lead the fleet

No you dingbat that's Baltar's line implying that an Adama will always inherit the fleet out of nepotism and corruption.

The fact still remains that Cain was the far better leader

>a coward and a cuck
KEK

>Leading with fear instead of inspiring those around you to be better

Why tho?

Unlike
>pic related
she would never have allied with the toasters

Why did they go with the whole "final five" thing? It was retarded

>not getting hyped during the 'it's in the frakking ship' segment

yeah enjoy living on psycho bitch's ship edgelord

I felt pretty bad for Gaeta. He never should have sided with Tom Zerek but after having his faith in Baltar shattered, losing his leg, and then Adama seemingly siding with the Cylons, it's understandable that he was just tired of being disappointed.

>It stopped.

I will
Pegasus is my shipfu

True
He wanted Adama and Roslin brought to justice and court-martialed for their betrayal of the fleet, not to have the entire Quorum murdered
Gaeta even said to Zarek that wasn't what he wanted when he was aboard Colonial One
That wasn't really Zarek though, not if you compare how he was written in Bastille Day

Yeah, up until when he murdered everyone I thought they did a good job of really balancing his character as someone who always brought up good points and generally spoke the truth but with a selfish angle.

Cain was a badass bitch and all but she would have gotten humanity murdered within two weeks since her entire mindset was to just keep attacking a never-ending, constantly replenishing enemy.

Not necessarily
Remember that they survived up until finding Galactica and destroying the Resurrection ship
It's not a stretch to imagine Admiral Cain coming up with a plan to destroy the hub after taking more Cylon prisoners
Either that or using the virus to destroy them all

Don't remind me about that fucking virus. Helo was always a super obnoxious moralfag whose character never really developed that much but holy shit that was infuriating. Adama threatened to airlock the Chief's wife over him leading a worker's strike but Helo gets jack shit for throwing away their chance to instantly win the war?

Helo did have his moments but for the most part, he was a race traitor

>character named Gaeta
>he turns out to be gay

Really makes you think.

The webisodes don't count

Bisexual =/= gay

How did these people develop jump drives?
When the 13th and Kobol couldn't?

>did he actually commit any crimes, did he actually commit treason? No
Fuck yeah he did. He broke the chain of command. His accomplice killed the Quorum and deposed the president.

I'm sympathetic to Gaeta but he fucked up.

He was referring to the speech Lee gave defending Baltar

Why is no one talking about the civilians? Cain didn't take any civilian ships with her, meaning a) the whole survival thing is fucking pointless because even if they defeat/escape the Cylons there's not enough people to repopulate , and b) the Pegasus can't take advantage of the resources of the civilian fleet. Not that Pegasus probably needed much but still. There's potential Viper pilots in there for sure

The firepower Battlestars had with their slug throwers was really understated in every episode except this one.

Baseships had better missiles though.

Oh right.

Did Baltar commit crimes? Fucking yeah he did.

Conspiracy demands intention
He never intended

In English godsdamnit!

>mfw that was the line Baltar used to defend himself when being interrogated
>mfw he didn't just ever say at any point "I was seduced by a Cylon before we knew they could imitate humans"

>destroyed the Olympic Carrier, murdering over 1,000 innocent civilians
No one was visible through the windows. Because the network were pussies.

>tried to convince Admiral Adama to abandon everyone on New Caprica
It was the only sensible course of action.

>needlessly destroyed the Pegasus
Unavoidable.

>sided with President Shitcunt, the biological-weapon using tyrant
The cylons were happy to attempt genocide, why shouldn't we wipe them out in response?

Baltar was to egotistical to ever admit he was fooled, or didn't know something. So much to the point where it almost got him killed,

>Grace Park
>Tricia Helfer
>Lucy Lawless

2hot4me

>hey Starbuck did I ever tell you about my mob lawyer dad or my gay hitman uncle? they knew the guy who invented the cylons. He was a good friend.