What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1igo_Kh0kwI
youtube.com/watch?v=cAM7skQKVk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking awesome final shot. The original TCM is legit one of the greatest horror flicks ever.

Autism rage.

Seriously though, not memeing, was anything meant by it or did they not know how to end the movie so they had him do a little dance?

It shows his child like mental state.
He's a retard.

I guess it's just a motif that fits well with the sort of insanity that you see during the rest of the film. Recall the dinner table scene where the whole family is laughing and having a great fucking time while the poor bitch they had tied up was literally going crazy with fear

probably just gunnar having fun

pretty much actually

i always assumed he was having a ragefit cause she got away

this

So who is more retarded?

where are you in the pic?

GO
FOR
IT

Jason's brain is basically a rotting pile of flesh.

He was sawing at God.

If he was so mad why didn't he attack the camera guy..I mean he's right there next to him

Jason's just vengeful, leather's genuinely retarded.

this

According to imdb he was trying to scare the director because he was so exhausted and annoyed by the time they shot that scene.

what a masterful scene in a brilliant movie

How's he still able to move around like that after sawing his fucking leg

Retard strength.

Best horror movie of all time

i always thought leatherface was doing some que sera fuck it she got away ballet moves since he was a necrophiliac trap queen

>yfw you realized there are people who unironically prefer the TCM remake to the original

Symphony of Destruction, by Bubba and his Chainsaw

Doesn't surprise me, really. There are people who prefer the Snyder remake to the original Dawn of the Dead and worse, the Rob Zombie version of Halloween. There was even a thread here a couple days ago with some dude, basically by himself, explaining why Zombie's version is not only better but how Carpenter's original "sucks".

who was that french man ?

>There are people who prefer the Snyder remake to the original Dawn of the Dead
I know harmless opinions shouldn't bother me but still.

I always wondered if that was an actual chainsaw or just a fake prop with the sound dubbed in. Waving something like that around so sporadically seems fucking dangerous.

It's the new hip thing to love Snyder and all his works on here.

>The scene in which Leatherface decapitates Kirk with a chainsaw worried actor William Vail (Kirk). After telling Vail to stay still lest he really be killed, Hansen brought the running chainsaw to within 3 inches (8 cm) of Vail's face
I suppose it might've been a fake in that final scene, but apparently there was a lot of disregard for safety on the set.

Agreed senpai.

Sucker Punch divided opinion but everything else he has made has always widely been considered kino here.

classic meme trivia. never believe that conveniently funny and quirky shit.

the last 20 or so minutes(after they get the girl, dinner scene, chase in road and webm related) are pure kino. Now everything else is worse than student flicks

Are any of the sequels worth checking out?

snyder's dawn remake was actually pretty good. it is basically the template for the walking dead, however it lacked the biting social commentary of the original which was the dr. strangelove of zombie movies.

day of the dead was actually worse than both dawn of the deads but romero came back hard enough with land of the dead

tcm remake was intense but it was just a tryhard remake of the original which really wasn't that good in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=1igo_Kh0kwI
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=cAM7skQKVk8

I don't really like Snyder as a director but yeah, I admit his remake isn't straight up bad. I just personally don't like running zombies and the lack of social commentary, which was such a huge part of the original and done so well, is a gigantic flaw that makes me enjoy it way less.
I'm a big fan of Day of the Dead, though. It's the worst of the trilogy, but I really dig the premise, setting and atmosphere. Plus it has a handful of really memorable moments and the makeup/effects are fucking awesome. Savini knocked it out of the park.
Completely disagree on that last point, though. I mean, I agree that the TCM wasn't really nothing special but I really believe the original is the greatest horror movie of all time.

the TCM remake*

Dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen.

fucking kek

Are you fucking retarded? Might as well start name gagging as "Leatheface goddamn

Every single one of his movies get shit on here, except for 300 and Dawn of the Dead. His visuals are sometimes praised but that's it. The people calling his capeshit work kino are just memeing.

once you get past the neato visuals of 300 it really is nothing more than a banal gladiators tryna be tuff-style movie. i thought it was okay and well cast but there's only so much you can do with this genre of film. gladiator was superb because they went more with heart vs endless slo mo action scenes from 300

I agree, user. I was just saying that that's one of the two Snyder films that don't get completely shit on here. That user must've been browsing some alternative version of Cred Forums where Zach Snyder isn't treated like a fucking laughing stock.

He was just trying to slash their rates in half

leatherface for sure.

was jason even retarded? didn't he just look deformed?