#ThoseGoodfellas

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Why the FUCK isn't Cred Forums talking about this?

It's like this series was created just for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WllmUTgi5Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>americans

>britcucks

So it's literally BLACKED goes London: the series?

So it's the inbetweeners except they're popular, black and have sex?

>be british
>fuck black men

>some black british lads just want to make a shitty comedy and made a pilot; probably didn't involve a jewish production company
>youtube comments filled with "day of the rope" and "you kikes are pushing this too far"
>they're probably getting death threats rn

kek

Cred Forums BTFO once again

niggers were a mistake

BLACKED

Racist horseshit aside
How fucking lame is this shit
>so good at football he has scholarships from the best schools
>top 5% GCSE (not even that good desu) "he gon be a rockit scientist"
>I'm the coolest kid in school
This fantasy shit is hilarious

It's fucking hillarious you faggot butthurt whitey. You can't take a joke? kek such hypocrites. Can dish it out but not take it.

Faggots

*smacks lips*

open wide

Are they all the same actor? I can't tell the difference.

*fucks your bitch*

Lel WE WUZ ROCKIT SCIENTISTS N SHEEEIT NIGGAH

OOGA BOOGA BLOX NOOD

>You can't take a joke?
There's nothing funny to it, just some nigger fantasies.

Yeah, lot of self-inserts here

Inbetweeners was good because they were all losers

*GETS SHOT*

>i-it's not even funny, I'm not butthurt because i cant take a joke i-i swear. i don't have a little white dick

Good lad, look at his face, he already knows his place in the race war.

You wouldn't say shit to a black persons face. Fucking pussy. Sit behind your computer with your little cock white boi

WE

Bait harder faggot

dat hourglass body on augustine

HAVE BIG DICKS

I love how many people this triggers

>you can't say that blacks are violent animals in real life because they would just cave your face in with a brick like a violent animal
Almond status = activated.

Why would anyone want to talk to something black in the first place?

>that complete lack of trigger discipline

Yep, he's far braver than any limp dicked alt-right Cred Forumstard that's for sure. And his family is all democrat by the way.

>Inbetweeners was good because they were all losers
This. That's what makes all comedy good. Characters with flaws (being a nigger doesn't really qualify).

KEVIN!!!!!

Your women sure do

>acting like a full blown liberal around black people because you're too scared they might hurt you
Trust me, there's no way you can spin this to sound brave or redpilled.

memes aside this looks kinda alright sorta. The main problem being the focused emphasis on their race (focusing emphasis on an arbitrary concept like that in something not about prejudice or issues faced do to being a part of said arbitrary concept kills a piece of media) and how every character just looks like some Nancy drew with the most benign issues imaginable "that's google 1, his dick is dry. That's google 2, he likes dudes. I'm google 3 and I want this googal cause of her ass" in the end just via the pilot I give it a 3/10

T. Tootsie Roll wiener.

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

MAKE BRITAIN WHITE AGAIN

PAKIS OUT

HANG THE WOGS

Let's not be blindly racist here. We white guys had Entourage. How is this any different?

BLACKS? ON TV? HAVING SEX WITH WHITE WOMEN?

Oy Vey, you showed those racists.

>tootsie roll dick detected

Shitposting on a Korean sweatshop discussion forum will surely save the white race.

I'm surprised that Cred Forums isn't more okay with this
I mean, the leader of the kool kid krew is getting kucked and so is his gay friend

Shitposting on a Paki waki forum will surely kill the white race.

Shitposting on a Vietnamese Wood Working site will surely stop those veil alt-righters and goobergators.

>those comments

Save the rebellion
Save the dream, friends

AYO HOL UP

>It's a pretend to be black thread
How does it go again?

FUGGIN WHITE BOI

The opening was sort of racist tbf. I didn't like how it played on the "violent black" and "mandingo" stereotype, but it's not like you can accuse them of being racist against blacks when they are blacks themselves. It just looks like a dumb "lad banta" thing.

>We white guys had Entourage. How is this any different?
I don't remember Vince going around fucking only black chicks.

You have to talk about dick if you're going to pretend to be black on Cred Forums.

>We're all malnourished/obese manlets hiding in mommys basement

Im only mentally ill, not physically. I'd have no problem handling myself, especially against some retarded dindu.

That's because there's only so many hot black girls to go around.

It's different when they're teenagers

I'm not trying to kill the white race, though. It must be nice having a persecution complex. Might even get you more connected to actual oppression.
I thought the alt-right wasn't real? Ah, Cred Forums, when will you ever make up your mind?

OOGA BOOGA SAVE LESLIE JONES #OSCARSSOWHITE.

>I didn't like how it played on the "violent black" and "mandingo" stereotype, but it's not like you can accuse them of being racist against blacks when they are blacks themselves

But only one of those guys fit that stereotype. He's just the normal "ladies' man" character you see in these types of shows and movies.

Because they are BLACK THATS WHY!!!!!!!

>Being such a dumb nigger you can't even reply to the right posts.

>Rapes and slaughters your way through Europe
>Murders white Americans at an insane rate
>Not trying to genocide white people

I want to oppress your tight black ass Tyrone, I'll make you feel like your daddy made you feel when you were a kid.

Why are they trying to provoke black/white racial tensions in the UK? We don't have that here it's an American thing REEEEEEEEEE

The *SMACKS LIPS* #THOSEKANGZNSHEEIT

What do you expect from CTR, competency?

>east asian immigrants
>keep to themselves, create nice small businesses and look after their communities

>indian/pakistani immigrants
>pop out a bunch of kids that look after them, create small businesses and integrate

>eastern european immigrants
>do all the jobs no one wants to do

>black/african immigrants past 1980
>pretend that london is chicago, hang around street corners and rape women, sell drugs and gang attack guys on their own, constantly ask the government for more money while creating a bigger drain on society

Why is literally every race/culture/ethnicity/whatever acceptable except blacks? They have an entire continent and it's entirely fucked.

looks awful

>tfw mixed
>tfw all this racist shitposting

No racewar pls

>Pakiscum
>acceptable

Do you believe being a worthless hood rat is bad, if so, congrats, you're on the right side off the race war.

>being this triggered
>MAGAkids to boot
Horseshoe theory is the best.

>implying this wasn't written by jews

But if you're just going after hood rats, then this isn't a race war at all. It's a class war.

youtube.com/watch?v=WllmUTgi5Tg

Second generation paki's that aren't devout/fundie muslims are fine. They're pretty much white at that point.

>blatant inbetweeners rip-off
>fail to recognise the winning formula of inbetweeners is they're innately relatable because they're twats and losers

Into the trash

white people were the ones that fucked up that continent
it's so stupid if they didn't bring black slaves in the first place this literally would have never existed

the show is fucking stupid wish fulfillment though

But the second generation Muslims are most likely to be terrorists. Look at the attacks in Paris, Nice, and Brussels.

Sandniggers are never acceptable.

>Horseshoe theory
way to out yourself, reddit

Slaves were good, it's the civil rights that are the problem.

AYO SO

U WAS SAYIN *SMACKS LIPS*

WE WUZ COMEDIANS N SHIET? *Commits felony*

>We're not real Muslimes GUISE *gangrapes kids*

Nah, the only good Pakis are the genuine infidels getting shoahed back in Pakistan.

>Yeah SJWs are bad, but aren't anti-SJWs just as bad.

Nice try, nerd virgin, but my record isn't getting corrected today.

Remember when le horrible white people fucked up China and now it's on its way to being a super power.

Enjoy this red pill media:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

I really don't want to be racist but it's as if they really want me to be one.

theyre italian

Did a black man fuck your white mommy?

dumb frogposter

>even ripped of the "vomiting on a girl" bit

I hope C4 sue

>that aren't devout/fundie muslims

Learn to read you dumb faggot

t.Paki

Jesus Christ Pakis are always pretending to be white on here hating on other races while subtly pushing up theirs.

Pakis rape white women by the truck load you mussy shit

>Inb4 I aint even paki

Sure ya aren't

I agree that white people should have stayed away from Africa but they were always doomed.

>tfw we will never see a world where niggers only existed in Africa

because black people are shit, total shit.

sandies are almost as bad

Not really.

This.

>GCSEs are hard
I got all As and A* in physics without a second of studying or revision.

Yeah, but luckily he was was caught in put on jail for 15 years for rape.

And the Paki Mohammed Rasheed butthurt shows itself.

>Second generation paki's that aren't devout/fundie muslims are fine. They're pretty much white at that point.

HAHAHAHAHHHA

Paki cunt spotted

Oy vey, those evil racist frogposterrs sure are troublesome.

Blacks have extremely low IQ as a whole, they will never succeed as a people without white liberals propping them up and making it easier for them.

The average IQ in Africa is considered mentally retarded by western standards. They're little better than trained apes.

China econmy collapsing under its own growing weight.

can you imagine a world where US was isolationist like Japan

brings tears to my eyes

so simple but so vicious