Should i watch this? It seems cringey

Should i watch this? It seems cringey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRweZ-e0scc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you black?

in my heart and soul, yes

on my skin, no

youtube.com/watch?v=lRweZ-e0scc if you can watch this scene without cringing or laughing then you should watch the show

BULLETPROOF BLACK MAN

I enjoyed it before they killed the barbers ex friend.

math man is so good

I liked all the Defenders stuff but LK was fucking trash. The plot is shit, the acting is shit, and the fights are shit.

>gave up my life for trayvon to have one

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO
T
F
O

Op here, no

It's good if you have experience living in the hood or urban areas. If you don't, you'll lose interest.

The trayvon line did it in for me.

It's better than Feminist jones

It's basically "Fuck Whitey, The Show" so if that's your thing go for it.

>Fuck Whitey, The Show

not really no

It's more a Black Man fucks over criminal Niggers.

if you want see a 13 hour love letter to harlem and new york in general then go right ahead.

No it's not
It's the "black people vs. niggers" Chris Rock sketch as a superhero series

If you want to be taken seriously as a human being, remove "cringey" from your vocabulary permanently.

It has a good, solid start, but then the quality falls apart in later episodes. It goes from having really impressive cinematography to being shot like an episode of the Power Rangers. It goes from interesting villain to a ridiculous villain portrayed by an actor who can't act. It goes from interesting story to dumb cartoony bullshit. Overall, though, I'd say it's okay. It's not something I can eagerly recommend, but it's not something I'd say steer clear of.

I just watched it. it was alright. maybe I was just in that sort of mood or something.

Bottom line. It was a thing I had on in the background while i drank booze for a few days and it kept me sort of entertained.

Starts of good and becomes shit afterwards

Weakest of the Netflix Marvel shows (at least Jessica Jones had a good villain)

Still better than Agents of S.H.I.T.

I'd give it a B-

Nowhere near as bad as I expected. There's surprisingly little WE WUZ KANGZ and #blacklivesmatter shit, especially for a Netflix show. The first 3 episodes are kind of slow and boring but it gets better and the two main villains are about as great as Fisk in Daredevil

Diamonback was great, fuck off