/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

poorquentyn.tumblr.com/post/151840855673/soooooo-you-once-said-that-if-asoiaf-had-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Azor War of the Three Ships

Azor jonsa
Azor jonarya
Azor jonerys

REEEEEE FUCKING PEDOS PUT A TRIGGER WARNING NOW THE PTSD FLACHBACKS OF MY UNCLE RAPING ME ARE COMING BACK REEEEEEEEEEE

do you think theres videos of him on omegle. Douche Charles Chadman seems like a bad influence

He's only 17 so they would be taken down right away
I want an Isaac Hempstead Wright though I'm only 2 years older than him

season 7 sounds terrible lads i might as well just kill myself. thanks a lot normies

Might as well kill D&D before you go lad

where is everyone on this slow ass saturday afternoon

Cred Forums is normie central nowadays. They're all out.

if Cred Forums is normie central then why werent there more anons here cumming in their pants when they read those spoilers

Adulthood is realizing Tywin Lannister makes more sense.

He really loves his family more. He would do anything for them. Unlike the stupid "muh honor" Starks.

This is what the unironically version of the "Theon" guys from OP's image.

He loves his dynasty more, there's a difference.

Why was Jack Gleeson best actor?
Why does the skill ranking goes
1 Daemon Blackfyre
2 Arthur Dayne / Aemon Dragonknight
3 Cregan Stark, Barristan Selmy, Gwayne Corbray, Ryam Redwyne
4 Robert Baratheon, Smiling Knight , Jaime Lannister, Gerold Hightower
5 Oberyn, Mountain, Hound

would rather watch him get fisted than another 24 minute long boring jerkoff video with no cumshot

>being a retard by hating your genius son

He doesn't care about his family at all, he only cares about his legacy.

I bet you Joff ruined Jacks life. People probably spit at him on the street and no one will cast him in any other good roll.

He actually gave up acting to do charity work
And yes people are mean to him but he's very nice

can't wait for GRRM to be a confirmed hack

>Tfa Theon should have died at the end of S5 because of what's coming

What?
literally everyone loves jack. "joffrey is such a horrible character but jack is such a good person" is a meme, ask ANY normie
nobody is mean to him

also nobody will cast him in any other good role 1. because hes kind of weird looking and 2. because hes not auditioning for anything

Literally only watching the show for Theon now, if the spoilers are true what is the point of his whole arc?

what is the point of anyones arc other than jon dany and sansas? d&d dont think any character other than them matters anymore. sorry theon fans and anyothercharacter fans, you didnt meme, bitch, and compain hard enough on tumblr twitter and reddit for d&d to pander to you.

Because fuck consistency and character development. Literally cut one of the best stories out for meme garbage. Ughh

JonxDany will be king and queen of the normies, and sit on the Mary Sue throne.

True Westerosians know who the real queen is.

he said himself that no one shat on him on the streets

Also fucknown Grrm. I hope when he dies and leaves the series unfinished he goes down as big of a fool as George lucas in the writers world. Sellout.

If the leaks are true I don't even understand what they're trying to do with Theon.
Becomes broken -> is saved and is a bit redeemed -> has potential again -> back to broken
what's the point?

theyre not trying to do anything with him, or with anyone else thats not jon dany or sansa. see

Same thing goes for Davos there's logically no reason for him to live anymore with no more kin (I'm also assuming d&d forgot he has a good wife)
All service of Mary Sue and Gary Stuart. Fuck this cancer show. We need more writer driven shows that ignore fanservice like classic HBO

you're questioning the existence of TV Stannis. Think about this again, will you?

What are you talking about? Normies arent stannisfags, thats only a couple loud autists on /got/

a lot, none of it all that great, be more specific

Welcome to your new OTP.

How are you all prepping for season 7?

D&D have totally given up on Arya's plot, even going so far as to cut her out of half of season 5. Shit is ridiculous, considering her number of book chapters.

>The Emmy for best writing and writers goes to...

Does Howland Reed make an appearance?

bad pussy etc etc

Happy shitting

Describe some dumb plot lines that are in there

Be grateful she actually gets to do something in season 7. be grateful "lol i have no personality so the writers dont have to bother doing anything with me" isn't an actual plot point for her. be grateful she was even in season 5 at all

you have nothing to complain about

If all you needed was memes, bitching, complaints, tumblr, reddit and twitter behind you, why is it jonsa instead of jonerys in the "spoilers"?

Check and mate

*isn't

>why is it jonsa instead of jonerys in the "spoilers"?

i assume you meant the other way around?
because jonaerys has been around for 20 years whereas jonsafags only just started their autism a few months ago

Kit and Emilia, the two worst actors still on the show, are going to be the focus of season 7. Worst of all, we have to watch them fuck on a fucking boat.

Yeah meant it the other way around.

And it may have been around for 20 years but jonsa autism is loud and hits all the points you mentioned way more than jonaerys

>Worst of all, we have to watch them fuck on a fucking boat.
That's the best part

Wait, you guys actually believe those spoilers?

God no, redditfag should go kill himself

i dont know
reddit guy is the one who said meera gets written off. if thats true maybe he'll make an appearance if meera ever shows up again but lets be real she wont.

everything with jorah is dumb. hes in the scene with all your other meme favorites fighting the wight polar bear.
bronn hits drogon with a crossbow ballista but drogon survives which also sucks

Explain this, faggot

It's stupid how people believe Jon will travel all over Westeros within 7 episodes.

But no one cares about Bran while people are actually interested in Arya.

You're right, HBO doesn't pander to tumblr and plebbit. As much as Cred Forums would hate to admit, they are not mainstream.They are not normies, but something equally repugnant.

JonxDany is happening because normies, REAL NORMIES don't even realize that Jon and Dany are related. Normies thought Jon was the product of NedxLyanna. Real normies don't even know who Rhaegar is. We are talking about the average GOT viewer here. People who think Podrick and Gendry are the same person. JonxDany is ultimate pleb tier because they are the to most recognizable characters on the show. Ask any normie what their favorite part of the show is, and 99% of the time they will say they either like Dany and her dragons or Jon Snow and his ~cool~ sword.

>she went through her entire bullshit journey just to be killed off. Nothing was learned and nothing that transpired will matter.

Her life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
that struts and frets her hour upon the stage
and then is heard no more: it is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing.

CLASSIC D&D

then why are you whining if you admit d&d obviously treated arya well enough for her to be a normie favorite?

>It's stupid how people believe Jon will travel all over Westeros within 7 episodes.

he will have a jetpack(dragon) and it will be so kewl XD

In the beginning, they did. Now, her plot is so fucked up that her popularity is falling fast. And her story is going nowhere at a snail's pace. That is not nice to watch.

I'm also whining because this is a discussion board and I can do that.

Then you admit nobody cares about arya either so stop fucking whining. Arya comparatively got a great show arc considering they actually gave her something to do in every season and wrote her a forced arc into a "badass assassin" who kills the characters normies hate and looks smug while doing it, when shes such a useless character that contributes nothing in both book and show.

2/10

This. There were a million articles after s06e10 asking "WHO IS JON's REAL FATHER?!" and "DOES THIS MEAN R+L=J CONFIRMED?!" Tons of people on my social media did not understand what was happening. True normies not only didn't pick up on the obvious hints regarding Jon's heritage, half of them refer to Daenerys as "dragon girl" or "YASS SLAY KHALEESI"

But, anyone saying JonxDany wasn't inevitable from the very beginning doesn't understand the hero's myth or literature in general.

Nice argument aryafaggot

>genius
Tyrion wasn't a genius. He just wasn't completely retarded like some other characters.

And he still had quite a few completely retarded moments too.

Hello /got/, please don't believe everything you read online. I promise you're going to love what me and Dan actually have in store for you next year. Hint: It involves the return of a loved Baratheon.

>everything with jorah is dumb. hes in the scene with all your other meme favorites fighting the wight polar bear.
>bronn hits drogon with a crossbow ballista but drogon survives which also sucks

Are you still trying to push your fanfiction as leaks? lel

>HBO
>not normies

Where the fuck do you live

>D&D
>"loved baratheon"

Cool, I guess Thoros somehow found Renly's body and rez him up to join the "good guys" memecrew.

Might as well

This

Why are arya stans so bitter? What exactly were you expecting her to do? Are you mad that she's not going south to kill cersei? Stop being delusional, that was always going to be jaime. Arya is and ways was useless but d&d have still been pandering to her since forever. The fact that she's even getting forced into the Littlefinger plot and gets to be le badass executioner is nothing but pandering. Not to mention they're bringing gendry back and nymeria as well while they just killed off summer for """"""budget"""""" and are writing off meera. What the fuck is the problem here? I'd be ecstatic if I was an aryafag.

I was hoping for Dany to become the main antagonist t b h. GRRM talks about how he likes subverting fantasy tropes, but I guess he was just full of air.

Why didn't we ever get to see Renly naked

i fucking wish it was fanfiction, i hate everything about season 7

You guys are stupid as fuck. Holy shit.

Rank all the butts on the show, male and female

You admitted it was only speculating

>wah why isnt arya going to kill cersei like i wanted wahhhhh

Does Rhaegar make an appearance?

when?

Arya is the shittiest meme character after Dany, Rhaegar and Shae. Her fans are the biggest edgy faggots.

Jon vs. Dany would be the better outcome, but they've got to marry in the name of a unifying Westeros first. Maybe it will happen after the War for the Dawn since GRRM says it will be a bittersweet ending. But half the audience is gonna be pissed if they end it with Dany dying. There's also th lightbringer bit that could tie into it. I also don't believe the leaks.

Arya has one of the more compelling stories in the books. Maisie despite being an ugly little troll is a good actress. It just seems like a waste to not flesh out her arc. Instead we got muh Khaleesi filler and teh sneks in season 5.

Post yfw the endgame is all the Starks die and Jon and Daenerys end up as happily married King and Queen

all she's good for is deadpanning while stabbing random side villains nobody cares about anymore so facebook can be all "YAAAAAS BADASS YAAAAAASSSSSS!"

aryafags can stop pretending they didnt react exactly like that every time she did it throughout the show and when she does it again with littlefinger

Again, what the fuck were you expecting her to do?

Why would they have to marry? Jon already is Ice&Fire. Dany is just an arrogant conqueror with an entitlement complex who hasn't really ever truly been BTFO.

Fucking explain Don't believe a word he posts or that shit from reddit

Bran can't die tho, he's immortal, at most he'll just ascends into godhood

Arya grunting and shitting into bushes for 3 episodes would have been better than the Dorne arc.

No Gods. No Children. No Bran. Only Man.

What does dorne have to do with this

bran can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

>this is what aryafags actually believe

Fuck off, your meme character isn't good for anything but killing random people at sneak attacks. George set her up to become a villain in the books but D&D want to please the normie audience with their stronk womyn heroine.

wew lads

if sansa doesnt die this season she's never dying

at least we'd see sansa die, it's something.

I doubt we'll even get that much. This show is just 'all good guys win' fanservice now.

at best they'll try to get people to care for a character no one gave a fuck before (like asha) then kill her, to pretend they still have the 'anyone can die!!1' thing going.

d&d will never kill my loyalty to godfu no matter how hard they try

now that disney will remake every disney animated film, it's basically 100% confirmed who will they pick for the role of Quasimodo. she's literally perfect for that role.

>those calves

I want her to squeeze my head between those thighs

apparently not one single main character even dies this season unless you count viserion and littlefaggot

>those legs

she has pterodactyl legs.

But what if she decides to stay in Winterfell and gets killed when the dead rise in the crypts and Walkers march South for the final battle at the Trident as Dany foresaw?

I want to put my thumb in her butthole. How can I make this happen

It was hinted at already in season six. Dany mentions she has to marry again for political reasons. Jon needs the southern kingdoms on his side, Daenerys obviously wants the north because she'd view anything less as unacceptable. There is little Cersei can do to stop the invasion. They might be able to put up a fight for one or two episodes, but the entire south, along with her own invasion force will wreck KL before it's over. She's a queen without a king at that point, and there's no other union that would serve her politically. Davis and Brienne meeting with her is definitely them vouching for the shitstorm coming from the north, and the best way to cement an alliance is through marriage.

But Dany ending up the villain in the end would be my ideal version of the tale as well.

Reminder that the Blackfish was killed off screen

Reminder that this show is fucking garbage

who the fuck cares about pointless shit character
glad that old fuck died, they spend too much screentime on him

>Davis and Brienne meeting with her is definitely them vouching for the shitstorm coming from the north, and the best way to cement an alliance is through marriage.

Not that user but my problem with this is that Dany's infertile and that'd fuck any chance of the alliance lasting beyond any one of their deaths.

And if R+L=J comes out, that's the end of House Targaryen and their bloodline

I love how you can tell he just phoned it in, and how he was only back due to some holding contract clause. Same with Osha. I hope they bring more old characters back for 30 seconds before killing them off. I hope they do it every episode until the end. I want to watch plebbitors act like it was all just so sad and how deeply it affected them, and try to one up each other in melodrama

>lose 50 more lbs

>no more ass

>still has double chin

wew

The books never directly state that she is infertile, though she doesn't seem keen on the possibility of having another child after her colossal fuck up in AGoT.

>implying Jon would kneel

Jon is done kneeling, and Dany would never accept sharing the responsibilities of King&Queen. She is a conqueror and if she's going to 'break the wheel' then the North will have to kneel. Even when Jon finds out about his true parentage, his sympathies will lie with the north.

This idea that Jon and Dany are going to come to some sort of agreement and fall in love in 5 episodes in ridiculous and would be terrible writing. If they do have some sort of alliance, it should be frosty and just barely amicable.

If Dany really wanted to fuck over Cercei, she would marry Tyrion.

glad the tullyshit died

ALE THE TULLYSHITS MUST BE PURGED

THAT INCLUDES SANSA EDMURE AND ROBIN

TULLY FUCKING SHITS

Show took care of that.

Like twice in season 2 and lately in season 6

Also includes Arya and Bran

sansa will live because the normies willed it.

guys if the spoilers are true then the endgame is so predictable its delusional to even hope otherwise

season 8:
>jon and dany btfo cersei and joint rule westeros
>bran wargs the wight dragon and kills the night king and then probably dies
>sansa is queen in the north and/or lady of winterfell
>arya is captain of her queensquard even though shes a shit fighter and can only kill people when its an ambush, theyre already down, or its in pitch black

arya and bran act more stark than tully. that's not the same for salsa, looks and acts like typical tully bitch

Hopefully she is infertile.

There is a reason all the Targshits are mostly dead. They are innately dangerous and a menace to Westeros. They should have died in the Doom of Valyria.

Normies don't have as much power as you think m8.

>if the spoilers are true

They aren't

And

>bran
>not King in the North

kys

Tfw theon is my favorite character and noone understands.

Arya and Bran have Tully DNA, if there is even a 1% chance that any of their children might look or act like a Tully, we have to take it as an absolute certainty, and they have to die

I do

He doesn't have to. They're likely to sort out the details later, which would contribute to the notion that Dany could endup the true villain. She's already stated she has to marry again and if Jon's done kneeling, how else would she take the north unless by force? With Jon, Davos, and Brienne in the south, they're obviously going to strike a bargain of some kind. Doesn't mean Daenerys couldn't end up the villain in the end, and the idea of them falling in love at allis a bit of a stretch at this point. The leaks are bullshit. That redditor claimed Jon's real name was Aegon. Rhaegar already had a son named Aegon.

Can you imagine a Tully/Targ hybrid?

It would be the ultimate combination of stupidity, entitlement, and incompetence.

He killed his mother and came out a dwarf whilst not being able to carry on the legacy of conquers. It's a surprise tywin didn't order him to be killed when he was born and play at off as a miscarriage.

well, you're right. but I don't think they should die. I think arya and bran might be useful. Just don't let them breed. Well, don't let arya breed. Bran is not to fit breed

Won't isn't the same as can't

>Can you imagine a Tully/Targ hybrid?

That's only possible if jonarya or jonsa happens so we're safe

George won't go for a pairing he already revealed or with a chick who only exists to act as a camera and cause drama

>She's already stated she has to marry again

Jon could alternatively turn her down, and state that the fate of the world is more important that some stupid vows.

It would be ironic because for the entirety of her life men have followed her around like love sick puppies. She wouldn't know how to process it.

I don't get why they give so little relevance to brann, he's basically as powerful as Jon if not more.

i cant let myself be let down again fellow branbro

Too reasonable and responsible for normies.

>This will win Emmys
>And will also spoil the books without any of the effort

Is

>And they are the only children I will ever have.

Good enough or will you keep splitting hairs?

d&d know hes more OP than their gary stu and mary sue favorites and thats why they hate him. the only character more powerful than him is the night king
official magical power ranking
night king > bran >>>>>> huge power gap >>>>>> dany (because dragons) > other minor characters who can do magic tricks > everyone else

Childhood is when you ship JonxDany

Adulthood is when you realize EuronxCercei makes more sense

also JonxDany can't happen because he could never pleasure her with his tiny pecker. She's had Daario and Khal Drogo tear up her cunt.

> implying she actually wants to have sex with him for any other reason than continuing the bloodline.

Possible, that would provide interesting character development for both of them, but I don't see why Jon wouldn't. If he wants to keep the North independent in some way, even if its just honorary, he's gonna have to marry or fight her though. Fighting her after everything's done would be neat, but I still kinda doubt d&d are willing to go that route. They both have stories that align with the traditional hero's myth- their fates are intertwined regardless.

I also secretly sorta think it would be cool if CIA to somehow had her assassinated. Not that it would happen or make any sense at all, but could you imagine the butthurt?

But what happens if as they age the Tully gene starts acting up? Can you imagine a Tully retard, redundant I know, with Bran's abilities?

We shouldn't take chances

>with Bran's abilities?

3ER is not hereditary

>Dany
>continuing any bloodline

Nay

Lol she may have just decided that for herself. Regardless, she's determined to take the throne for herself, so it's a moot point unless Jon wants to start a rebellion so the bloodline can continue.

I'm not saying his kids, I'm talking about Bran himself.

If he gets older and his Tully DNA starts compelling him to be retarded, he'd fuck everything up from the past to the present.

>unless Jon wants to start a rebellion so the bloodline can continue.

Easy fix, make Jon her heir, marry him off. Duty compels him to fuck his wife and breed the bitch

>I also secretly sorta think it would be cool if CIA to somehow had her assassinated. Not that it would happen or make any sense at all, but could you imagine the butthurt?

If the entire show boiled down to a proxy showdown between LF vs. Varys I would be very satisfied. It would touch on Varys's whole “Power resides where men believe it resides, it’s a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow” mantra.

If Dany and Jon just turned out to be puppets and not players in the game, I would absolutely revoke GRRM's hack status.

pic related

i mean youve got a mage as leveled up as that and you're not even going to add him to your party? top kek its like these writers have never played an RPG

Well apparently they flirt with each other throughout s7 and at the end "make love" on a boat.

Possible, but there's still a matter of her remarriage.

I mean they wasted so much time building up his stubborn character, it would've been fun to actually watch him fight and die for a few seconds.

If only there was another highborn Stark out there.

Like a trueborn son of Ned Stark and the rightful Lord of Winterfell and King in the North.

And always Sweetrobin, or she doesn't need the marriage since Jon as an heir, his ties and his own marriage to someone can secure her rule anyway

Haven't seen these supposed spoilers everyone's been talking about but this is so fucking predictable, they're not even trying anymore. I really hope for some twist that involves major characters but I doubt it.

TWO MINUTES

They could have just taken 2 minutes to give us a satisfactory demise.

That would be fantastic, but I doubt the audience would accept it. GRRM has said he doesn't want to stray too far from people's expectations, but maybe that could be part of it all. I've always found their relationship and respective schemes to be more interesting than many of the other stories.

see

It would've been UNsatisfactory.

He was an old man, said he hadn't fought in years and would be terrible.

>but I doubt the audience would accept it.

Normies ruin everything. It is a universal truth.

The spoilers are all bullshit btw

>crawls out of moria after hodor gets killed while being accompanied by orcs laughing at him the whole time

Well that didn't go as planned did it now George?
>trilogy

I really hope lf and varys step up their manipulation game because it's literally one of the most interesting things in the show and the only reason for them both to still be alive.

I feel bad for D&D. They get blamed for Jon and Danerys being Mary Sues and the quality of the show declining, but George is the real problem. When they signed up to do the show so many years ago I bet they thought TWOW would have been out by now. George probably hands them notes on greasy subway napkins. They are as let down as the rest of us.

this, trying to fight an army led by top level magic based boss villain without even using a magic based character?
no wonder those fuckin retards jon and dany got viserion killed and got the wall burnt down and bran is going to have to clean up their mess

So what you're saying is that Jaehaerys II saved Westeros by fucking his sister instead of Celia Tully?

BASED

The politics and scheming is what makes GOT great. If they spent less money on cgi dragons and more money on better writers, then they would get a higher quality show.

But plebs demand the cgi dragons and wolves.

Reminder that one of the writers that wrote X-Men Origins: Wolverine writes for the show.

what's with the lack of discussion about dean Charles-chapman's dick?

Is it true that Kit cheats on Rose with a dark-haired actress of the same show?

That reminds me anyone got any gold pics of Rose Leslie for erm...research

>what's with the lack of discussion about dean Charles-chapman's dick?

Because we're not into twinks.

No, i'm sick of the giant idiot balls that become glued to people's hands whenever LF walks into a room

That's bullshit because they could have adapted more of the last two books and they chose not to. I know they aren't as good but it was still better than the short cuts they took.

What are you talking about, Sophie's not dark-haired

Kit may be a manlet, but he still has good taste

The ultimate twist would be for the undead to wipe out the humans in westeros and take the content over forcing the people across the narrow sea to essos. I mean we already know ww can't swim so they've got everything set up now we just need dany, Jon and center's plans to fail and them to die. I'd like a twist twist where bran lives and defeats the undead after they've taken over westeros.

>sorry, who?

I dunno, I read that it was a dark-haired actress.

disgusting

I would take Maisie over Emilia any day, hunchback and all.

Does anyone here actually like Emilia?

Showfus seem to be restricted to Sophie, Maisie, Meera, Lena, and pure Gwen.

I like her but her jawline's ten times manlier than mine.

I guess it would be revenge for conquering Westeros in the first place. Imagine if the WW ceded their conquest to the children of the forest. The human tears would be delicious.

reminder that poorquentyn is patrician and the only "good" asoiaf metabro

poorquentyn.tumblr.com/post/151840855673/soooooo-you-once-said-that-if-asoiaf-had-a

I think that Maisie is more unpopular than Emilia here.

how come people keep denying the spoilers? every time something gets leaked theres a minority that refuses to believe it and gets mad butthurt when they end up being true

Maisie is 5'1. If she's wearing 3 inch heels then she's net 5'4 in that pic. Kit's dress shoes probably give him an inch. There is no way he is 5'8. He's 5'6 1/2 tops.

The spoilers are so corny and cliched that it's psychologically preferable to deny them.

>There is no way he is 5'8. He's 5'6 1/2 tops.

But the thing is, he doesn't seem THAT much shorter than Sophie who's wearing heels and standing right next to him here

>tumblr

someone has to take one for the team and educate the ignorant normie masses.

Too early for leaks this extensive

The "leaks" sound too bullshit and more fanfic than even D&D. Even explaining season 5 and 6 in near the same form would sound much less bullshit and fanfic.

The leaks have conflicting info or info we know to be wrong and people that have DMed(?) him said the things he responded back sound like he made them up

The "leaks" describe some stuff in ways that feel as if they've already been filmed and so you're either describing your fanfic or something you watched which with filming just starting is impossible

The "leaker" here who backs him up has made the same latter mistake and refuses to explain The "leaker's" source is a "friend of a friend who's on the writing team" or something like that, which is laughable and cliche.

"Leaker" is also autistic enough to for some reason go to threads 4 months back to respond to people with his "leaks".

>The "leaks" sound too bullshit and more fanfic than even D&D

>more fanfic than even D&D

>he doesn't think that's true

We see you redditfag.

I bet you literally just searched for any threads possible to try and spread your bullshit in which is why you responded to people in threads 4 months old.

>be bran
>be the most powerful human character on the map
>be sidelined from the main war and do nothing but help your retarded sister who stole your birthright figure out that shes getting played by a mustache twirling second rate "villain"

westeros deserves everything the night king does to them

I miss Ygritte...

>He does get a raven in Ep 5 telling him that the others are back. Hes glad, but hasn't time to think about it.

LOL SOUNDS ACCURATE

>OH COOL MY SIBLINGS ARE HOME. ANYWAY DANNY WANNA FUCK?

the person you replied to is not me

You just know it's going to happen, though.

redditguy made it sound like it was a possibility but i dont know

Nigga there was a conversation in season 1 that alluded to Aegon, forget about consistency

They had her say in season 2 that she can't have kids, and now in season 6 that she can't.

They've stayed consistent on that point

wait people don't actually think dany is infertile because she said she doesnt want kids anymore, right?

Let's play a game

Who does /got/ hate more: Emilia or Maisie?

Emilia

Maisie.

Don't let Khaleesi posts fool you. We really hate Dany and think she's a horrible character, but not too much of that hate transfers to Emilia and we usually just call her fat, or call her out on overacting, not getting nude anymore and her creepy alien eyebrows.

But we hate Maisie separate from Arya and post about how ugly she is more frequently than we do about Emilia, but that's probably because some anons here waifu Maisie and post her so we shit on the maisiefag.

Maisie is polarizing so more people hate her, but more people love her as well. Emilia is boring so we don't really talk about her. Emilia actually has it worse. It's better to arouse deep feeling of love/hate than to not be mentioned at all.

Maisie.
Emilia seems perfectly nice as a person and has never annoyed me in interviews or anything. Maisie on the other hand is as much of a narcissist as Sophie. everything is all about her, she's a pseudo sjw (but only when it benefits her, like ageism against teenagers), and shes an entitled brat like when she threw a hissy fit on twitter because some airline wouldnt let her into the bar area or whatever that was about.

Ugh it's just the same fucking pictures over again, and they're not even memes. How do we make /got/ general great again?

post cutefu

Become a Many-Faced autist.

Each new identity means new pics as you get into it that you'll post here, and a different view and arguments you'll share here on whatever you're an autist over

I already am though, and it's still boring as hell.
I'm the "Jaime _______ titles" "If you had your own house & Valyrian steel sword" faggot

>33 posters
>217 replies

not gonna happen

WoT will replace GoT

>he's only two autists

Pleb

Time for new and more varied identities

Ones that get more (you)s and drive more discussion.

Angel who did nothing wrong and deserves a better family

tfw only have 24 (you)s

Why would Bran be the rightful KitN?

this is bait

i'll kill these ugly jews

Unless Bran can stop the Children from creating the White Walkers then he really can't do shit.

except warg zombie viserion. you know its coming.

and if he can take over an entire flock of ravens at the same time whos to say he cant take over a bunch of wights at the same time too

Say it with me
Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Shield of Lannisport, Lord of Casterly Rock, Twice Savoir of the City, Kingslayer, Queenslayer, Mountainslayer, Kinslayer, Warden of the West, Goldenhand, Valonqar.

Say it with me

Arya/Jon/Sansa

Aryonsa

Hahahaha! Great meme man! You seem so cool! Can we hang out sometime?

So with the leaks all but confirmed, how do you guys think the reaction to the NK taking down one of Danys dragons will be? Because I can't imagine them pulling that off in any satisfying or realistic way.

thats the one and only part of the leaks that i actually like. makes jon and dany look like incompetent tards and gives based night king the advantage

Dany with no dragons is powerless. I hope she loses all of her deus ex draginas.

The normies would scream though, so it's not going to happen.

What would Lyanna think of her son fucking Rhaegar's sister on a boat?

I hope this act summons wight Lyanna from her grave.

>The normies would scream though, so it's not going to happen.

user, haven't you learned yet that this entire show is trying to make normies scream?

Sansa is going to marry Sweet Robin

calling it now

>DANY AND JON COULDNT EVEN BEAT THE NIGHT KING WITH THREE GIGANTIC DRAGONS, INSTEAD THEY GOT ONE KILLED, DESTROYED THE WALL AND UNLEASHED THE WIGHT HOARDE ON ALL OF WESTEROS

oh, oh my sides, my fucking sides, these useless idiots, someone please assassinate them both already god damn

Only Arya can do it. For the realm.

>So with the leaks all but confirmed
?

Would you expect anything less of tardaryens? Retardation is in their blood.

where were you when you realized dany and jon, the supposed "heroes" of "prophecy" are actually the ones responsible for fucking over the world in the first place? where were you when you realized jons autistic need to prove to everyone that the white walkers were coming was a self fulfilling prophecy? where were you when you realized the azor ahai is really the night king, and his flaming sword is wight viserion, which he uses to burn down the wall and save the world from the reign of humankind?

Jontards and danyfags should just kts

>humankind?

And Childrenking

Indeed. What claim do the Children have on history's reins... seated on throne immortal, rent from time?

*childrenkind

>Jon's real book name will be Aemon
>to prevent normie confusion with the old dead Night Watch guy, they're changing his name to Aegon

post yfw

>set up Jon vs Sansa
>set up sansa doesn't trust Jon
>set up selfish people version altruistic people
>lol Jon's going south and the actual rivalry is between Sansa and Arya

fags who believe this need to kill themselves

seriously though if they possess three of the most OP weapons in the world and have the extreme advantage of launching the first strike on the white walkers while they're all bottlenecked in one relatively small area with a limited amount of corpses to turn into wights, and they STILL cant win, how the fuck are either of those two morons expecting to be able to beat the night king when he takes control of one of their dragons, and all his wight army are spread out throughout westeros converting more and more wights by the thousands? theyre fucked. bravo. the world would have been better off if those two were put down at birth.

>Jon is going to fuck his aunt on a boat

>He is as equally related to Dany as he is to Ned Stark

People who cheer on DanyxJon are truly sick in the head.

>Jaime
>great commander
>beating Martell and Tyrells

utterly laughable, Jaime's not getting one over on Randyl fucking Tarly you retards, stop spouting this shit

>He is as equally related to Dany as he is to Ned Stark

More actually.

His grandparents and great grandparents on Rhaegar's side were siblings. Dany might as well be his sister

There are only 14 episodes left and cercei sits on the throne and the wall is still up.

D&D are phoning it in. The dramatic build up from last season will have no bearing on s7.

Dear lord, I didn't even think about that.

>The dramatic build up from last season will have no bearing on s7.

Sure it won't.

kys

I made the image in the OP. I just want you all to know that. Thanks.

I'm a HUGE Branbro.

Kiss my sister?

ok

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Like, literally, my parents and ex-girlfriends know how much I love Isaac Hempstead-Wright. Like, true story.

> how the fuck are either of those two morons expecting to be able to beat the night king when he takes control of one of their dragons

you know how buddy

>ex-girlfriends

highly dubious claim

Faggot

I don't disagree, but it's true. They aren't good looking. Not at all. But they, actual real people, in real life, know that I really, really, really have a crush on the guy who plays Bran. That's pretty crazy, I imagine.

Should Walkers be able to even raise dragons?

Isn't dragonblood hot as fuck and capable of burning and causing shit to boil?

What constitutes burning something enough so the Walkers can't make it into a wight?

T H I S
H
I
S

>They aren't good looking.

Is that lingo for 'they have penises'?

No. Isaac has a penis, and I have made it perfectly clear that I am literally in love with him and would shout my love for him from atop the highest mountain if I could. So why should I lie about having been with a person without a penis? Like, I like penis. I like Isaac's penis. I like it more than the air that I breath. I want it more than all the money in the world. Why would I lie about vagina?

o-ok user

Reminder that Issac is a grown man who kisses girls and has a hairy ball sack.

Why would I desire anything less? Fuck off pedo, I only crave Bran the Man.

>wrong arm

i forgive him because at least he remembers it happened unlike benioff and weiss

Oh please, that is Isaac's girl-face and you know it. Kid farts rainbows and he always has. If anything, that is the face he made when he heard Dean jacked it with his cousin and not Isaac himself.

>unlike benioff and weiss
Don't care
I can make fun of jonfags now for it actually being his and Dany's fault that the wall falls

He was just trying to show off the friendship bracelet he an Kristian were wearing that the lamestream media refused to comment on. My Bran baby knows which arm they stamped.

Kill yourself faggot

well the dragon is dead when it gets resurrected.... ergo..... the blood isnt hot anymore...................................

Good one, high five bro

The Walkers can do as they like

while they fuck on a boat
the incompetence is staggering

I will do no such thing. Unless you are Isaac. In that case, your word is my command. But you would have to post proof. Along with your cock.

dean is a douche and isaac doesnt need him

But dead dragon blood still burns and boils

not when its dropped into a freezing cold lake and then later resurrected

>dean is a douche
Perhaps

> isaac doesnt need him
Correct. but Isaac doesn't need any of us. We need Isaac. And that's the Gospel truth.

ITP: Literal Angels

no, not perhaps, he is. only a douchebag goes on omegle to jerk off for random strangers. that is creepy pervert chad behavior. and only a douchebro would be stupid enough to not realize they were being catfished.

source

>zombie dagon DABID, ZOMBIE
>not even getting into why a dragon is North of the Wall, dragon blood is really hot and Walkers can't raise burning things
>ice bath, ice bath ICE BATH DABID
>a frozen lake to cool it down? Genius, get the crayons

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE?

w-what happened to him after tommen an heroed himself u guys?

herpes

> they were being catfished.

What'd you say to me, Bradamente? What'd you day with your greasy tits?

are you over the age of 16?

Branbaby will take care of Ser Pounce.

I am 4040.

I remember a dragon dying in water causing it to boil.

And I believe Dany remarks smoke or steam and shit rising from Drogon's wounds.

From the books obviously

Based Branbaby.

i see

books dont matter though

> ultimate combination of stupidity, entitlement, and incompetence.
wait until you see the greyjoys

doesn't that mean the Stark line would die?

Jon's kids with Daenerys after she's able to have kids again would carry on the Stark name. If he ends up on the throne, the eldest would be King, and the child after that would take the Stark name and become Lord/Lady of Winterfell.

>would carry on the Stark name
fucking why

Yes, for the good of all.

Unless there's a nonshit Karstark or one of those branches George said are in Barrowton and White Harbor come forth

jon and dany's kids would be twice as retarded as either of them and moreso due to the incest. look at how those two brought down the wall and unleashed the wights on westeros. they deserve death before they can pass their bad genes on to any innocent kids.

Easy batboy

>dany
>breeding
>surviving after that HoTU vision

Don't think so

If Jon ever actually took the Targaryen name and there weren't any other Starks, he would make sure that at least one of his kids carried on the name. He's very attached to it.

Daenerys and Jon are going to live happily ever after and you're going to like it

Dany's dying fighting Walkers

>implying tardaryens are any better

holy shit jontard youre almost as retarded as jon is

>dude lmao how do we prove to everyone that white walkers are real and the wights are coming
>i know lets bring all three of our dragons north of the wall to capture a wight and bring it back south
>o shit one of our dragons died north of the wall and is now a zombie
>o shit the wall is down and now the wights are coming to kill everyone when they would have stayed trapped behind the wall if we had just minded our own business
>well better fuck on a boat

How the fuck do you get that implication?

And yet the most ridiculous thing is that they're doing this to show Cersei to ally with her, which is how you know the leak is bullshit

>dude lmao how do we get cersei to ally with us instead of just btfo the lannisters and taking her army like dany already did with the dothraki and cersei did with all of the southern kingdom because thats how shit works now

If the leaks are real and this actually happens both of those two massively incompetent mongoloids deserve a slow painful execution

would you watch his and kristians DD/LB sex tape that they'll film and release at midnight on his 18th birthday

>he would make sure that at least one of his kids carried on the name

So he's going to name one of his Tard kids Snow?

dany being dumb enough to not kill cersei the usurper queen on sight seems perfectly plausible though

new

Lordy, Lordy, looks who's turning 4040