Hacksaw Ridge

Why do they have a jew playing a real life white hero
Is this mel gibsons way of apologizing?

Why would you take a job on a Mel Gibson movie as a Jew? Is Andrew Garfield some kind of cuck? He must have known that Mel was fantasizing about his murder every second of the shoot.

Or maybe that Mel has nothing against the jews and said some stupid shit while he was drunk once as a joke.

>Or maybe that Mel has nothing against the jews
You wish, cuck. Based Mel is the real deal. One of the few celebrities brave enough to stand up to the jewish thumb that each and every western white men is being crushed under.

Except he isn't.

Hey, you probably go to Cred Forums. Can you tell me why do you hate jews so much? I am really curious.

Thanks.

shut the fuck up ahmed

>>>/JIDF/

The Jews are orchestrating an ongoing genocide of my race.

Not this user, but nobody likes nepotism. By all appearances, Jews do not play by the rules of fairness that everyone else is expected to operate under.

He literally isn't though. Prove he's any of the things you just said. His best friend is Robert Downey Jr for fucksake.

You probably don't believe in that Darwin theory about diversity making individuals stronger.

Yeah, there's a lot of nepotism in hollywood.
You believe that jews don't have "fairness", is it because you had bad past experience with them?

>Why do they have a jew playing a real life white hero

Because Mel had to give in and spread his anus. what do you think this whole thing is, user, please tell me?

Stop playing apologist. If you're a white male living in 2016 then outside of natural illness, every single problem in your life can be directly traced to Jewish influence. Either the Jews themselves or a group working under the Jew like blacks, LGBTs or females.

We should be kings of the world but instead we've been cucked out of our throne and the worst part is that 99% of whites are in support of their own execution.

>tfw every society jews have lived in have tried to wipe them out, even the chinks

Nice God complex you got there you fucking weirdo.

>not explicitly following your ideals makes me an apologist

The thing about conspiracy theories is that most of them don't have evidence. I know that elite manipulation exists, but what if their objective is very different from what you think it is?

Or maybe you're just a mediocre schlub who would have the exact same shit life in an all white society?

>The thing about conspiracy theories is that most of them don't have evidence
Usually if a conspiracy theory is correct it makes complete sense that all evidence will have been erased.

If this guy was balding, nobody would think of him as less than a valiant hero even if he did everything else the same in the movie

>exterminated by .1% of the population

You deserve it, frankly. Master Race, indeed.

The Jews gave me autism with their "vaccine", the Jews' degeneration of culture resulted in me being rased by a single mother and therefore not taught how to be a authentic man, the Jews brainwashed white females with the white = bad meme. Rapefugee swarms are flooding in all around me and the normies are walking towards destruction with huge smiles on their faces.

I am powerless, castrated and the walls are closing in on me, and it's all thanks to the Jew.