BATFAN!

Hey guys!!!
Watch our new FUNNY BATMAN MUSIC VIDEO!

youtube.com/watch?v=ynO0oTlL__c

Please do not forget to LIKE AND COMMENT we need your support!!!

Also share with your friends and promote our channel WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT

HEY go ahead and `like` this video! feel free too!

Horrible. One of the worst things ive ever watched. Couldnt even make it to half the video. You faggots should just quit, you autistis will never get rich out of youtube.

what the fuck is this

Please do not forget to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

Is it cool to shill your shit on this board?

Its not shilling its called self promotion!

What does "shill" mean? Also PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

Awful. Truly awful.

how do you make an animation look as disgusting as possible? even though these videos clearly have effort put into them its like an animated shitpost

Fuck you

The Batcuck

you both have no talent and are huge faggots, you should probably think about kys desu senpai

The thing is, I'm actually seeing some level of talent in this. It's just disgusting talent.

Why was Hillary throwing up dragon balls next to that frog girl from Cred Forums?

>Why was Hillary throwing up dragon balls next to that frog girl from Cred Forums?
Good question. What the fuck is up with this video

Could you please at least leave a "LIKE" and please subscribe to us?

Thank you, now can you please leave a LIKE and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE STRINGINI BROS WITH YOUR FRIENDS?

Have you liked and subscribed yet? If you haven't please support us and share the cartoon.

Wow, so cool, bro.
I just sent a message to my Anonymous bros cuz you know we're and all that shit.
Your family is dead by morning.
That is all.

Thank you for the support and do not forget to show more support for THE STRINGINI BROS by LIKING the video and SUBSCRIBING.

BUMP

What did they mean by this?

What is their endgame?