This desert is $700 dollars in america

this desert is $700 dollars in america

youtube.com/watch?v=qofsdSMuGbg

this is why everyone in the world hates us and why i'm voting for hillary

Thanks for voting Hillary, Neither America, Canada, or Europe deserves to exist, I hope she brings WW3 sooner than later so all you fuckers get nuked.

>muh WWIII

Thanks for saluting the putin.

Uhh... can you like... just put in on a plate, phâm?

>desert

That's just rich people being odd, nothing to do with america

>ITT plebs who can't understand the combination of food and artistry

t. paid Putin shill

I don't think these are rich people. Just a restaurant exploiting millennials. I mean somebody is filming food with their phone, that alone should give it away.

Yeah let's pretend this is an American thing and not something that happens in France at every fancy restaurant.

you realize desert that are this expensive exist in every country and expensive dishes like this are routinely served at the white house by every president

>television & film
yet somehow people are convinced there are no paid shill in this dump

Sage goes in the option field since the mods are too busy to crosspost shit from tumblr

Shill for what exactley? And it might aswell be called /meme/ for all I care.

what even is this, deconstructed cheesecake?

literally licking syrup off a dirty table

Nigga if America go down all you bitches goin down , belie dat

>dirty

You don't know that.

youtube videos are film

They just put a bunch shit all over it, didn't you watch the video?

t. poorfag

It was all food tho

Even at exclusive restaurants they can't stop shouting.
Fucking lol.

if you're referring to that photo, paying $700 for a desert at the currently #39th ranked restaurant in the WORLD (located in my city chicity stand up), then why wouldnt you?
If you actuall choose to go to Alinea, then you probably already know you're walking out a few hundred dollarz poorer.
Grow up son, the world hates us because we jerk ourselves off every chance we get.
You know im right, think about it.

>desert

Samefagging.

And i wouldn't put it past the Clinton campaign to say he's attracted to puppies

Gooks getting played by the white.
Asians are the only ones who are grateful to be cucks

>all these europoors

jesus christ lmao

>another stubby looking sandnigger with a typical snipey tweet about [whatever problematic person or thing]

Is anyone else bored?

Your boy fucked himself. Don't blame her.

>At this point trump could say something irrelevant to his politics and his supporters would still go "yeah but what about Hillarys political track record?"

Makes you think

this is true. hail mohammed. hail the 1000 year caliphate.

>this is why everyone in the world hates us
Yes. The hatred has nothing to do with our foreign policies.

looking at nouveau riche chinks makes me realize how disgusting whites must be to the rest of the world

Depends who you're talking about. If someone from the West says they hate America, you know it's bullshit. They benefit more from US FP than Americans do.

how pretentious

All this bourgeois molecular gastronomy bullshit... and artsy fuck food. Americans should be lobbing the fucking heads off of. It's the dwindling middle class work and money that's paying for it. Middle class (and poor too) get taxed too much in the US. Rich keep bitching. It's not even the 1% that's the problem. Most of the 1% is just successful folks like doctors and lawyers and shit. It's that 1% of the 1%.. a family like the Waltons.. where you have 2 or 3 assholes who alone have more wealth than half the fucking country. That's the definition of systemic fucking bullshit.

Just an FYI all these rich fucks eat food that's not only delicious, but looks good.. ie is all artst and shit. They drink coffee with art and faces drawn in the foam.. they eat sushi in the shape of little panda and shit. That's the rich world. Americans are brainwashed to worship rich people and money, under the delusion that if they just "work hard enough" one day they're gonna be rich too. Biggest fucking lie ever told.

>irrelevant to his politics
But Trump loves to being up Bill Clinton's actions and says stuff like this

Would've thought Europeans would like that kinda thing, considering how pretentious and up its own as they are. They'd feel right at home.

>not the USA's foreign policy

you are an idiot.

>Trump is a major asshole but self-funded and the worst he's done is abuse the same tax codes he's talking about
>Hilary is an actual criminal funded by multi-billion-dollar corporate lobbyists including companies who've actively funded ISIS and Al Qaeda in order to maintain profits from the mideast

For sure. The rich fucks in France make me want to vomit. Americans right at home though... same with dog Arab oil fucks from the Gulf.

Go watch that 20:20 piece on, uhm, fucking.. truffles. Watch the French fucks talking about Chinese truffles.

>that picture
The point is the only attacks on trump are "he said" crap, and most of it is just taken out of context or purposefully twisted.

Mean while Hillary has DONE shitty things.

When you look at politicians, or anyone really, you have to look at their actions.

For an extreme example. Who do you think is worse, a person who talks about raping children all day on Cred Forums and IRL but has never touched a kid, or a priest who preaches Christian values while kiddy fiddling in private?

Right because opulence doesn't exist anywhere else.

t. millennial

Trump hasn't been in the position to. Hilary is fucking shit, don't get me wrong. I do not and will not ever support her even .001%. With that said, Trump isn't in politics. If he had been in the game as Hilary for as long as she has been, then I can only imagine what sort of fucked up things he would do!

The guy is a spoiled rich kid who has never worked a day in his fucking life. He's a text book narcissist.

You're smarter than most on that point.

>all europoors are quiet

You didn't get my point.

Sure it does. You want to see it in full effect, go to the Gulf and hang with the dog Arabs. Filthy fucking sand fucks.

My point was more about US society and how it's fucked up. France is extreme opulence too. Look at their whole fucking truffle bullshit. Thing is, those rich fucks over there at least pay their fair share in taxes.. The middle class over there is more than just a tiny, almost disappeared, myth like in the US.

Yeah, but... what about her emails?

I still don't get your point. You just seem aimlessly angry at people who are rich.

You do realize that in order for wealth to be distributed, the rich need to spend money so things like $700 dollar desserts help support a middle class.

Yes that's obviously also silly. He's a very silly guy.

So are you supposed to eat it by licking the table?

Filthy rich people are fucking annoying.

I saw this one douchbag on YouTube who has a multi million dollar car collection and uses the catchphrase "cars unite people." What kind of deluded fucking rich boy bubble is that bullshit? The vast majority of humans on the planet have never so much as sat in a fucking car, much less own one, much less travel in one, much less have a $15,000,000 collection of them. Deluded fucks living in their little bubble. Then you have the over 9000 comments on every video with all the American kids who never got a proper education in economics asking "what do you do for a living?" "what do you to make money?" etc. etc. Totally oblivious to the fact that people this rich don't fucking work and never have. They're fucking landlords, they're rich because they're rich. Money brings money. The same general families who were rich starting several hundred years ago with the emergence of Europe and things like fractional reserve banking are the same fucking people who are rich today.

well the rich dwindle too. very few families that were rich 100 years ago are the same today, for various reasons. just having wealth doesn't make you a bad person.

The middle class disappeared because of government assistance, friend.

Taking from the rich and giving to the poor. OK. They then spend that money at Walmart and other large companies. Who owns those companies? Rich people. Because it imbalances the value of the dollar, shit costs more, thus flushing the middle class, who don't get that gov. assistance, out of the running.

Does something need to be done? Sure, but more taxes isn't going to fucking do it. Especially when the taxes they do take never go where they're supposed to.

>The same general families who were rich starting several hundred years ago with the emergence of Europe and things like fractional reserve banking are the same fucking people who are rich today.
They exist but it isn't the general rule, although people who actually worked for their money wouldn't be acting like people who were born into money, then again what I just said isn't also a sweeping rule.

I can name dozens of prominent families in US and Europe (and also Mid East, Asia, etc. essentially everywhere, but we're specifically talking Western society here) whose wealth goes back centuries.

Assistance to the rich is what you meant to say...

Wall street got bailed out, with your money. What happened to the millions of Americans who lost their homes in the crash? A finger to sit on and spin, that's what.

How did that debt get sold up? That's right, forcing banks to make bad loads to people who couldn't repay them. The housing bubble is little more than a credit bubble stat started during the faux boom of the 80s. That crash happened because of bad policy from the 70s-90s.

The middle class disappeared long before that bubble popped, Bernie.

>shill for what exactly
>op literally mentions voting for killary
Get fucked

Middle class in the US started to crumble starting in the late mid to late 70's. From the end of WW2 up until then, the US was easily the best place in the world to live... Pretty much only if you were a white male, but still, for white males it was fucking awesome to be an American between those years. What happened is credit basically replaced real, living wages and no one bothered to notice. What a scam.

Perpetrated by your buddies and your voodoo economics of "trickle down." Seriously, Insane Anglo Warlord (hint for you kiddies, it's an anagram).

Especially hilarious because its all but a guarantee that you're not some oligarch. Just another fool whose been convinced to stand against your own self interest... probably because of some other factor like racism or whatever it may be. Certainly racism is a huge one, ie see the southern strategy.

>condemns economic policy from the 70s-90s
>somehow translates this to supporting Reagan and trickle-down

You agreed with everything I said, nimrod. Trickle down does not work. This has been demonstrated twice by Reagan and Bush 2. However, wealth redistribution does not work, either. Demonstrated by Clinton and Obama. All it does is make the rich, richer.

The middle class of the US was and will remain irreparable as long as they have to compete with labor from foreign countries.

Ok we do agree. I don't like Clinton or Obama either. At all.

i like how you say things don't work as if it were a matter of fact

>flaps wings trying to fly
>it doesn't work

Actual demonstration does work for you? Giving companies tax breaks does not make them "reinvest in America". It didn't work in the 80s--which prompted Bush 1 to make his (in)famous no new taxes statement. It didn't work under Bush 2, either.

It could conceivably work in a closed system. But we don't live in an isolated economic system. We have to compete with sweatshop labor in China, Mexico, etc.

As for the opposite side, it didn't work twice in the past, either. I stated what has happened both times. The poor people the money is distributed to give it right back to the rich companies. The rich get richer and the poor poorer by comparison.

Or are you one of those commie faggots who discount all the times it failed as "they just didn't do it right".

>The middle class of the US was and will remain irreparable as long as they have to compete with labor from foreign countries.
That's already an outdated notion. The next century is going to be one in which more and more shit will get automated. The jobs will come "back home" to America, they'll just be done by machines instead.

>3 michelin star restaurant
>millennials
lol no

Good luck with that. The next century is going belong to the Chinese. Learn Mandarin now, might as well.

Someone who can't tweeze their own eyebrows properly has no business in politics.

t. millennial

>if you kill your enemies, they win!

deconstructed wallet

>spending money on edible """"art""""

This is admittedly pretentious as all fuck, but I'll be damned if that's not comfy as hell to watch

what a fucking cuck
You can hate all you want and reduce the argument to "lesser of evils" as that is a matter of perspective but jesus christ I hate it when cuckolded liberals actually defend her obvious corruption. Absolutely intolerable.

It's fine though, I can't wait to see there fucking dumbfounded faces once the totalitarian government and society they've fashioned for themselves turns ethnocentric, that will be hilarious.

>desert

It took me a long time, while looking at the OP image, to understand he meant, "dessert".

>turns ethnocentric

US public education system demonstrating it's failings, once again folks..

He gave them fair warning.

>paying $700 to eat chocolate syrup off a table like a fucking animal

>haha the us is so racist
as a kike I can tell you it's not, the most discrimination I've seen was from black people towards white people. The American government is only externally ethnocentric, it hasn't been internally ethnocentric since the 70's, not to any dramatic degree anyway.

I should remind you euro-fags that US liberals are not like European liberals, the US has no classical leftist party, and hasn't for a long time. Every single liberal here is just a neo-con who gets upset when you say things about minorities and women.

>I'm voting for Female Bush! That'll show them

Honestly, do Democrats believe they haven't been in power for the last decade?

That's quite true and quite false at the same time. I think the false part is the beginning or first part.. the truth part is the end or 2nd part.

You say "becomes" ethnocentric as if the US wasn't literally founded on genocide, then built with a system of racial slavery.. as if blacks didn't just get basic human rights like a couple of generations ago.

>hating on patricians
FUCK YOU
>millenials
lol maybe if they ate dog food for 6 months to save up for this.

just out of curiosity. what does "ethnocentric" mean in america?

>Trump brings up 15 year old unfounded allegations and pass them off as true
>Hillary does the same thing back to him but with more sources at a more critical time in the news cycle
>"C-conspiracy! When I have I ever given anyone the idea that I might grope women?"

Trump set off a stampede while he was in front of it and is surprised he got trampled.

SAD

At least it gets a little bigger.

I didn't realize presidents served food.

>make a huge sticky wet mess all over a table you have to clean

its like that gordan ramsey vid making some pancakes and purposely spilling shit all over his counters and stove for no reason

Looks like my kitchen the morning after a blackout

Why the fuck does that even fucking matter? Why the fuck is this whole election basically

>She literally lied and got people killed
>NUUH! YOU LIKE WOMEN YOU FUCKING FREAK!
>BOOO TRUMP WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously not even /pol or trolling but why the fuck does no one care about actual fixes to USA anymore that a president would bring?