ARE YOU READY FOR PURE EARTHKINO?

ARE YOU READY FOR PURE EARTHKINO?

youtu.be/c8aFcHFu8QM

>David Attenborough is 90 years old

Glad he managed to crank out one more.

So where's the story at

ITT trailers that were better than the movie

>That lion getting absolutely BTFO by the Giraffe

Mfw I saw that. I can't wait for the snow leopard episode. Any idea how rare it is to find those lil bastard. Let alone film.

i know from other documentary i watched they are super rare really few of them left on earth
to get good shots on film my guess is they spend from 6monts to 1year +

how the fuck did they get those shots? drones? some type of MGS cloaking device??

druids filmed it

Contemplating going off the grid to tibet and just mediate on the mountains hoping I see one.

i think they spend 3+ years filming it

They are not that rare anymore, they are still endangered, but their population has rebounded quite a bit since conservation efforts increased.

What a beautiful world God has given us.

a lot of waiting around + zoom + camouflage

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Where's the part where they till you to submit to your new Muslim multicultural overlords?

You should watch The Hunt, they go over how they get the shots at the end of every episode.

>Attenborough's last gift to us

Based Hans Zimmer

Fuck off, Mister Smith. Any high school student who has taken Biology knows how full of shit you are.

I want Planet Earth 3 to just be gorgeous high def shots of random people commuting and eating and talking all while inspirational music blares and a narrator tells us how beautiful it is to see a native Indian shitting on the side of the street.

This 2bh

>Attenborough will die in our lifetimes
>it's likely sooner rather than later
I'll miss him

>that music

FUCK

God, well, at least he does not have to see how we manage to murder every single species on this planet.