Quarry

Why aren't you watching Quarry?

Why are Cinemax series better than HBO series?

>Implying this board knows true TV Kino.
They are still sucking Westworld's dick.

Looks like you were right.

Unfortunately, this.

Got 3 people at work to start watching it. Really great TV. Music selection is fantastic as well.

>his wifes butt

im glad Cred Forums doesn't watch this
dont need another show ruined by memes

only watched the first 3 episodes, theres what 4 or 5 out now?

Gunna give it a bit longer while I watch trash shit so I can binge a bit

Downloading it right now

Thanks famlamzoid

i like this show a lot

Sandy best girl

this

Hadn't heard of it till now. mitebkwl

the description of the show makes it seem more like an action thriller assassin tv show, it's not, it's more of a drama with bits of thriller stuff scattered around. the action parts of the show aren't that good, but it doesn't matter because everything else is great

>wife carries on entire adulterous relationship while husband is in Vietnam and after he returns
>is indignant when husband has sex with another woman after finding out
What a fucking cunt. Only three episodes in, but I hope she dies.

If this show gets cancelled i'm killing myself

Also I fucking love peter mullan in this

Please don't kill yourself, buddy.

Finally a thread for this show, I was about to search the catalog and make my own.

So what did you guys think the Broker's motivation was for ordering Littlefield to be killed? Is he the one paying for all the hits themselves?

What is up with the fat obese guy from the gambling place they were at the last episode?

Thanks OP, posting this on reddit right now! I'll be sure to link this thread for epic memes!

>Banshee
>Quarry
>The Knick

Fuck senpai, HBO is lagging. I unironically don't enjoy Game of Thrones anymore. What's left? Girls? Westworld? Ballers? lmao.

do you mean the linwood, the guy who was bombing the bus?

>the knick

is this ever coming on again? i know they're soft rebooting it since its a pseudo anthology but come on already.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you have a touch of the 'tism?

I thought his name was littlewood, maybe I am wrong. But yeah, the end of the episode made it look like the Broker was the one that ordered him dead or something.

pretty sure the broker just wanted to him dead because it was the right thing to do in his mind, its why he meets quarry in tom lee park and tells him the story of its namesake. and it would probably be bad for business if the city rioted especially since he's spying on mason.

They are on the same team, I work there. Action goes to Cinemax, basically everything else goes to HBO.

Why wasn't The Knick put on HBO, then?

I'm getting some now to watch with dinner. I'll report back if the thread is still around.

Well Quarry is far from an action-driven show. GoT has far more action, as do many other HBO shows.

That said, it doesn't help that they literally air this thing at 12:00am where I live in Louisiana for some fucking reason. The ratings look like shit from what I've seen. I hope it doesn't get cancelled because I've really enjoyed it thus far.

quarry outcast and the knick have been the best part of fridays for the last few years

Question: Is it as good as Banshee?

better tbhj

>Why aren't you watching Quarry?
But I am.

He choose to go back though. He didn't have to. She fucked someone else, big deal. Maybe he shouldn't have left to go kill some asians.

>Is he the one paying for all the hits themselves
Clearly just one arm of a many armed beast. But he surely has the ability to order hits on people of his own choosing when he see's fit.

>What is up with the fat obese guy
Who knows, just a fat obese guy who pissed someone off. Now he be dead (maybe).

The bigger question, what was with the initial hit? Was the one legged dude a former hitman who paid of his debts and wanted out, or maybe still a contracted hitman. The Broker, knowing that Quarry didn't want to be involved, set up a situation where he'd be encouraged to get involved (ie his best buddy being contracted, then killed in an obvious setup), then hold some "lost" money over his head to keep him involved. Seems like that entire first hit was a scam to get Quarry to work for him. Though I don't see why, the guy seems useless beyond knocking cars off car jacks.

I don't think so, I think we're left with what's his face performing open surger on himself as the last episode. Don't think they will start it up again just so they can tie up the rich white woman and black dude romance.

>Banshee
>created by the guy who made True Blood
Dropped

in the books the broker is making a move on the local redneck mafia

fat guy is the head of it

>mfw this gets cancelled

we'll get at least one season

it's doing the same as the knick

the 70s looked comfy as hell