Jesus crhist I forgot about that.

>30 seconds in

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU

youtube.com/watch?v=3TRBwKFfJv4

youtu.be/UwDrc2YIRQo

Good luck

This thread and the reason you keep spamming it is cringe

>people on Cred Forums think this is good

To be fair it has an interesting plot its just dragged down by this edgy shit that every 13 year old nowadays goes through

this
youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8

>hey tim wanna pass me a little of that whismy extract? i'm gonna pour it all over this movie everyone will love it

youtube.com/watch?v=QJtnJwQPSWg

>Marveldrones will defend this

how is he not in jail
that's literally sexual harassment, even excluding the fact that it's a kid

I think I wrote this in high school

Haven't cringed that hard since the pest intro

Kek

I miss 90s white people.

3 times in 15 days my god the spam.

Wow... I just don't know what to even say about that, I thought it was a joke but I mean it clearly isn't. What happened here?

is that what americans call "soap something"?

>Is this... Canada?
What did he mean by this?

Comments are worse than the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrCJze1IVGA

> WELL EXCUSE ME

this show is a fedora

youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo

damn! i forgot how fun movies used to be

user, this is fucking awful.

incoming bike kino

youtube.com/watch?v=mxoVMuWkluA

this is satire right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABX5TwQFPfk

this gave me a fuckin aneurysm

>blond qt at 2:50

O'donnell went full retard lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BFGTDhts8QU

I can't cringe to stuff like this because I've been around enough people who say stuff like that fully serious. There isn't really a refutation to it, it's what they (dis)believe and all you can do is hope they find solace.

I actually thought it was pretty funny. Jack and Jill is a trainwreck beyond belief but Al Pacino singing that retarded song makes me chuckle

wew lad, couldn't make it through the whole thing

fedorariffic

Jughead wasn't "shy with girls" in any of the Archie comics I've read. Most of the time, he's genuinely not even interested in them.

totally forgot about this

Fuck you, I love that first transformation, the only bad thing about it is the Rider's CGI. Head was so fucking tiny.

one of my personal favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=ksBE53CIT8E

youtube.com/watch?v=YPAC3bD0guA

Lol those gay football players at 2:20

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

>2016
>still being a christfag

He wanted to fuck archie

>Anonymous leet hacker show with superpowers
Why would anyone outside of Reddit watch this?

Deep cut. Thanks OP

"movies were so much fun" is the pre 2000's equivalent of "turn your brain off"

youtube.com/watch?v=dHOBTQFgWE8

Go back to bed, Kev.

Seriously good taste user

He wanted to eat burgers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_opera

Can't tell if alpha or not

this was a pretty badass speech that really made me think

youtube.com/watch?v=p1tcs_fTz8k

Fun fact I learned from nature documentaries.
The elephant's penis doesn't penetrate the vagina.

Is this how Harley is throughout the whole movie? I thought she was the best part, not the worst.

What is wrong with this scene exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

I don't believe in god but fucking hell, this was indeed cringy. Why can't atheist shut up about it? They're vegan tier

This movie was full with cringe scenes because the main character was a dick.

It's cringe le bad boy omg take our minds off 9/11 core

Thank god I didn't waste my time watching anything but 2-3 clips of this shit show.

what the actual fuck

>cringe
this is coreykino

this is fucking amazing, it's like Americans trying to imitate Bollywood

>this was Cred Forums's favourite show for months

wew

If, as an atheist, what he's saying resonates with you youre an embarrassment to atheism

IM HOT
AND YOU'RE NOT

literally nothing

it was deleted

lmao this liberal shitfest

bruh

Holy shit

You guys may not know this but before christfags invaded Cred Forums and pushed a stupid meme to essentially take it over through basic shame tactics, most people here would've thought this was pretty much correct.

But hey, XD LE FAT GUY WITH A HAT AND BEARD is more important than the truth, amirite?

>be me
>go to mcdonalds
>huge fucking line, looks like a kids birthday party or something
>multi-racial dance crew popping, dropping, locking, and blocking my path to the cashier
>i just want a fucking quarter pounder and fries
>even the employees are just smiling and clapping and completely neglecting their jobs
>turn to leave but get blocked in by freddy mercury in a football uniform

this is why mcdonalds is getting their ass kicked by chick fil a

But this is the best scene of the movie by far. It holds a complex narrative that inspires a distinct set of reactions. First you're confused, because why are they singing this? Then you're disdainful because they really are singing this. And then the black guy starts hyping up Blackbeard as the baddest motherfucker ever, but out walks Hugh Jackman as the biggest foppish faggot imaginable and the realisation dawns on you that he's the one making them do this for his own amusement and you understand; this is kino.

people grow up

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Zk4vMSwnc

youtube.com/watch?v=8fi0U-_YjEA

>Character dances while raising one eyebrow smugly

>Reaction shots of other characters dancing

is there a more perfect formula for shitty scene in a kids movie?

It's not the belief, because it is incredibly common. It's the naivety in thinking you've got it all figured out when in reality, anybody who has gone through puberty has at least once thought exactly the way this guy has. We all know the song and dance, but every fucking time religion is brought up, these nerds have to MAKE SURE you hear the exact points that everyone has heard and thought of before. It's not invalid, just stale and over-repeated.

You do realize rational atheists aren't this tryhard and edgy right

This is literally the first amount of footage I have seen from this show.

I'm glad I don't have Netflix at all.

this movie was genuinely trash

could have been so good.

The best fucking thing ever

was this considered cool at some point?

>There are people so juvenile they
1) agree with this edgelords shit
2) can't consider the idea that not all people criticizing an obviously shitty scene are religious

Atheists are confusing, they don't believe in God but they talk about him all the goddamn time.

atheists are autists

>puts wooden toothpick in box
>but doesn't put EITHER of the two metallic paperclips he was holding inside his mouth the entire time

Stop being stupid, nigger.

lol u dumbass. It's not the actual ideas that are wrong. What's cringey is when anyone over the age of 15 is impressed by them or still dwells on them.

People over 15 who bash Christian philosophy are some of the most pseudointelligent people on Earth. It's literally one of the easiest things to do to criticize people who have unscientific, superstitious beliefs. If you haven't moved on from criticizing religious explanations for life and the universe by the time you're in your late teens or early 20s, you're just kind of pathetic and not smart.

I've never understood liberal logic. They claim to stand for abstract and critical thinking yet atheism is as fundamental as it gets. Pretty closeminded if you ask me.

>those comments

Are you still in high school kid?

>having a martial arts fight during a hypersonic motorcycle race
I have to watch this movie now. Holy shit.

Bet they actually spent weeks practicing that dance too.

Jesus Christ. How do those 2 actors life with themselves after filming that.

It wasnt enough with one?

Sorry to get Cred Forums but Sasha Baron Cohen is literally every reason Cred Forums hates Jews. I mean imagine actually coming up with this in a script room and nobody having any problem with it, you'd have to be entirely ALL sick fucks.

You could just hear the ching ching noises they were hearing imagining they would get everyone in a theater to watch interior animal sex getting sprayed with elephant jizz.

Then they bombed anyway so wow, great work everyone. Lowering everyones dignity for cash doesn't work everytime I guess.

ewww

Did people in the 80's really set boomboxes down in random places and start dancing in public?

kek

You're missing the point, all of that was because he thought it was in his head, you can't say atheists don't think that but won't say it out loud because that would prove the point that you're trying to make showing how atheists are just blatantly hating religion just because. Plenty of people think what he's talking about in the video but would never actually say it.

Kek'd

>Ywn be this hip

THE PRIMOGENITOR OF 90'S CRINGE

>that dance
dang he's agile af

Is that scene supposed to be something for you to agree with? I thought the crazy ramblings of his were to show that he's nuts and an edgelord.

Am I just too hopeful about tv?

fucking jews

Yes I was born in November in 1989 I can confirm this.

>white people

>my atheism is superior to your atheism

>Dat girl didnt expect that
>picking up an older woman

Blacks are so retards

My 8th grade students write better than this

it's not "my atheism is superior to your atheism" it's pretending that you're being smart or rebellious when it's obviously something that most people have already thought of

kek this is fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

JFC this is unreal. Who's the target demo for this?

No one but bored house wives and mexican maids watch that shit.

fucking loved this shit when I was a kid and all other fast and furious rip offs

that's actually pretty funky...it's the writing that's cringy

'nice ta metcha' is prety cute tho

Its looks funny over-the-top stupid. The only real cringe in my opinion is the dog whining at the end.
Reminds me of that meme that gets posted a lot here something along the lines of
>*puts paws over face*
>"yeeeowch"

>not getting the gun and shooting the fat guy
lame

>tfw to intelligent for religion

Michael Corleone?

this is great though

Edgy teens, i assume.

god I love him so much

This is unironically good.

Being drunk in a theater full of drunks was amazing for this scene.

That's a big vending machine

Why is no-one interrupting him? Religion has the best reasoning in the form of "everything happens for a reason" and "it was the end of his journey but you are still in the middle of yours". Without 101 in religious reasoning what the fuck is that chick doing, pushing it on others?

That's not even cringy though. It's actually pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBkj7xvfk7w&ab_channel=TheLazyLoner

>People thought this was cool

This is unironically better then any action movie sequence of 2016.

He had never been wrong. Holy shit.

wow, when OP made a cringe kino thread you really took that shit serious

The entirety of West side story
>watched it in film class in high school
>tfw teacher gets asshurt that people are laughing and cant take it seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

youtube.com/watch?v=w96oTapYTKk

How fucking jewish is this film?

>Eisenberg
>Jewess
>Jew Midget

this is a movie that people actually recommend others to watch

how is that

ENTERTAIN US

youtu.be/bIMVrX9CaVw

that scene was 2 minutes too long.

kek, I love Colin Farrell

>multi-racial dance crew popping, dropping, locking, and blocking my path to the cashier

this is good stuff user

wtf lmao. I dropped this after Lizzy Caplan 'cut her arm off' with a turkey cutting thing. I made the right decision.

This is basically one of the group therapy scenes from Fight Club, only even more edgy.
Not surprised this shit show was beloved on Cred Forums for a while.

What's the problem? Why are you all replying and not trying to rebut what he's saying?

I heard nothing but good things about it here, so I decided to check it out and beyond the pilot, it's basically Fight Club 2.0, but even more pretentious. This clip solidifies it. I made the right choice giving up on it.

what the fuck

This is so audacious it actually becomes good.

god tier editing

American movie and trekkies

Any of my tvfam seen these masterpieces?

Now I see, thats brilliant

these movies are so stupid.

she literally asked him to share his opinion on god

>le hacker
>interesting

Kill yourself.

i feel like the song and footage of the guys dancing was edited in to be funny, and those girls were supposed to be looking at something else. until she started rapping

literally me desu

wew lad desu

A fedora's opinions don't really matter.

hey satan

The gun-flip in A Fish Called Wanda is more believable than this entire fucking scene.

Because he is just a liberal mouth piece preaching cultural marxist ideas.

there is literally nothing wrong with this scene

Are B-movies ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uin6b2iGy9E
youtube.com/watch?v=tAaPeMMJLgs

what the fuck, is it just me or does he sound like Julian from Trailer Park Boys?

Don't know if you already knew this but there's a piano cover of "where is my mind" even in the show.

the worst part is all the people I know who would love this

Newfags need not apply
youtube.com/watch?v=SuHM2bVXcQE&list=UUwBdp-sM_1gbhosQWk5Plnw

This isn't cringe, it's just purposefully shlocky

>In a prolonged sequence, two men hide from hitmen inside the vagina of an elephant, but as they are about to leave a male elephant comes up and penetrates the female elephant, while the men are still inside her vagina. Inside both men struggle to keep away from the large erect trusting penis of the male. One man leans out and and tickles the male elephants testicles so he will achieve orgasm faster. Eventually, as the male elephant ejaculates, one of the men is covered with the elephants semen. As the men try to escape, a second elephant afterwards comes and you see its penis too inside of the elephant, once again ejaculating on the second man. This is then implied to be repeated many more times. The two men are later seen having a bath together, to wash the elephant sperm off. This is extreamly exaggerated and played for laughs, however if you have not seen Sacha Baron Choen's other films, you may be shocked a little by this scene.
man I love the IMDb parents guide

>LOOK AT HOW FUNKY HE IS
>I WILL NEVER BE HIP

>that guy was paid to be EVA MENDES romantic partnet

I mean holy shit I look better than him and I am barely trying in life

>That sequence where that guy hits the nitro and shows the engine to end up showing his neurons
What The Fuck

Torque is pure kino, quit talking shit man. I mean motherfucking angry Ice Cube has an outlaw motorcycle gang in the American desert

I'm surprised he didn't end the speech with saying "except for Islam, they dindu nuffin"

yuck

I like it better when the cars go boom
youtu.be/BaeNelsAOGo

the only funny part here was the immediate two seconds right after it stops and dunkaccino says "burn this"

youtube.com/watch?v=DKDDZHCaopI

Because Christians and Theists don't like to argue. They'd rather call you wrong and not explain why and send you images of a man tipping his hat.

Why do all "people" there look like weirdos?

I met one of the fat nerds that was in those movies at a convention. He was going on about how seemingly all the hot girls have boyfriends. I just kinda silently drank and let this dude go on a Chris Chan tier spiel. Tells me he's banging this SUPER HOT black girl. I kinda made an excuse to dip to fix my cosplay. Later on we make passing eye contact and he points and gestures a kind of a "I told you bro" towards the rather unattractive black lady hes with and her three kids with which he's sitting. He was wearing a red TNG uniform and a fez. He told me that's what he wore for trekkies.

>all those christianfags attacking mr robot

listen up, kiddos. as one of my fav philosophers once said... "God is Dead". that's right. this is the 21'st century. we DON'T NEED god anymore. just wake the fuck up. bible is just a bunch of bullshit that was written by a bunch of medieval "smartasses" who wanted to control the world. and you're enabling them. just look at the whole "church" insitution. shit is a pedophilia and big bucks haven. they poison your mind with "moral" bullshit and cute little rules which will guarantee you a spot in "heaven". time to face the music, punk. there is no afterlife. all that matters is what's here and now. so grow the fuck up, or kill yourself. either way, stop holding humanity back.

?It's not Al anymore, it's Dunk!
>Dunkaccino?
>No you retard, Dunk Pacino

youtube.com/watch?v=nZYQluJW-dM

why didn't they just slice a hole in thier shoe and put the card in there? or put it inside a layer on the inside of the hat?

what's wrong with it, it seems bad ass and really hard to pull off, I wonder how many takes it took to film this

>2016
>Still being a heathen

>tfw you realize there are truly people this stupid that really get "inspired/moved/ w/e" by this scene that is nothing but some of the most basic shit anyone with a decent working brain can figure out themselves
truly a go-to tv series for the pseudo-intellectual rebellous teenagers

the dramatic rising music.

wew lads I smelled this show was shit so I stayed away, but this is beyond imagination. I can just see the edgy teens eating this us like candy.

hes pretty much against them. In reality he would be swimming in puss with the attitude he has but would probably be a closet homo/asexual since he shows no interest and is even somewhat rude towards them.

youtube.com/watch?v=gROKtojleQg

edge of my seat kino

Cant handle the truth, Cred Forums?

Figures.

Thats not how motorcycles work. At all.

Thats like imagining driving a Honda and going Warp 9

Yeah. This show is trash.

He's not wrong tho. That's exactly how it works irl

>going out of your way to investigate a thread being made more than once

cringed

I thought the speech itself wasn't necessarily supposed to be that great. The essence of the scene is this is Eliot, for the first time, consciously being Mr Robotesque.

If Email meant this to be a good dialogue independent of that context, then wew indeed.

How many times do these people get searched the exact same way? And why don't these people get fucking dropped for being rowdy with police?

Truly a voice of our generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4KqUxfCnXY

this entire fucking movie

>tfw trying to decide whether or not to watch this show.
>See this scene.

Thanks user.

>>multi-racial dance crew popping, dropping, locking, and blocking my path to the cashier
terrific

That's the reason why jonah hill eat two subways for meal he's a fan of hawaii 5-0

LOL whatta cuck

Man the kid god out classed pretty hard by his dads' moves

I've been seeing this guy posted all around but i never had heard his voice before, not really what i was expecting desu.

>Jesus was racist and sexism and "phobic"
Was this written by a 12 year old? The music makes it sound like this is supposed to be an inspiring moment but it's just le edgy tumble teen rebelling against mom for making her go to church on Sundays with a clear ignorance about religion in its entirety.

What a time to be alive.

>being an atheist is edgy now
If god exists he doesn't give a shit about anyone.

>They're calling atheists edgy?
>I've got the perfect post to prove we aren't!

Why does he talk like Forrest Gump?

It's like they let a seven year old direct the scene.

>"everything happens for a reason"
>"we have free will"
hmmm

>rosie odonnell makes fun of trump
>he spends the next decade holding a grudge against her
>she donates a million dollars to 9/11 fund right after it happens
>he lies about donating 10,000 dollars, hasn't donated anything.

real alpha that one

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIINN

>We can ruin a classic piece of literature and a hit song all in one swoop!

>Trump was right again

SOMEBODY RING THE DINKSTER?

youtube.com/watch?v=pE9faDkxIoE

>all the Christians just sit there looking defeated/confused
Hmm really makes you think

>see what's going to happen
>smirk because it's so dumb
>okay it's over
>aha the joke is that another elephant is going to fuck
>suddenly he pulls his pants down and starts taking it for no reason
>line of elephants
what the fuck

>all these replies
It's over, Mr. Reddit is finished.

and my bro just told me yesterday the show had "good writing"
that was disappointing desu

i like this, i think you're too easily embarrassed by the actions of others

wtf I hate religion now

this was me when i was 18. i cringe to think what others must have thought of me

>he starts throwing out discovery channel facts about elephant sex
OK that got me

how big is the downtown of this city?

>complains about civilized multiracial dance
>thinks he deserves to have a quiet meal
God will smithe you for your hypocrisy, user

implying the pest intro isnt pure kinography

youtube.com/watch?v=mrcjMcUfI3E

le ebil nazis

We laughed our asses off with friends when we saw this in theaters. Shit's so absurd.

i like how i never noticed just how batshit insane so many movies were in the 2000s

this is so fucking horrible it comes full circle and becomes hilarious again

Good grief.

he talks like Sam Hyde in one of his vertical videos. It's like that same sort of speech pattern.

>I'll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend
what did he mean by this?

God this was fucking terrible. I cant believe there was no irony at all in that scene.

how low can capeshit go

These girls are cute as fuck

>giving money to the false flag cover up coalition

Anime wishes it was this good.

S P Y K I N O

>you will never be this cool

literally me

Legitimately forgot this movie existed

>watches true detective once

Yeah, the early 00s

I mean, that scene is supposed to be cringey. He's letting loose his inner Mr. Robot. Mr. Robot is the bad guy, the guy you're supposed to find to be edgy and cringey and insane.

worst manufactured meme so far

I USED TO BE THE GODFATHER

Mark Strong why????

What the hell.

Finger lickin' kino right here.

I'm going to jerk off to this later