Luke Skywalker is gay?

I guess it kinda makes sense? Maybe? I always just assumed he wasn't into anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Camie_Loneozner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>attracted to his sister
>all gays are narcissists

Of course!

He wanted to fuck Leia in Ep IV and V

what do you think he kept R2 around for?

This almost ruined my day. But then I realized it's just speculation that will unlikely actually be the case in the end. A gay Luke Skywalker wouldn't be as admirable or as tough and inspiring as a heterosexual one.

I'd love to see that and it makes total sense. That's why they felt something wrong when he kissed Leia. It would also make a lot of idiots angry, which is a plus.

>That's why they felt something wrong when he kissed Leia.
She's his sister, you dumb shit

It wouldn't bother me. It could be interesting. It just kind of seems out of the blue for Hamill to say that. I guess when the only woman you ever crush on is your sister, you're bound to have some kind of problems later on.

if he's gay then why didn't the advanced AI doctor terminate him immediately after childbirth?

>monk character has to be a homosexual
>showed an interest in leia before he realized that she is his sister
They'll make him gay because he didn't marry his sister, total lack of creativity/expressiveness in their writing. I personally don't consider episode 7 a continuation of the original trilogy because it is a soft reboot anyways.

he
is
not
real

He is a fucking made up character

even in the vast universe of Star Wars, they probably still need some form of population control

welcome to Cred Forums newfriend

I doubt it makes much difference one way or another, but he was definitely attracted to Leia in Episode IV. So he's bi at most.

And that's what we thought was wrong about it, but perhaps it is another thing.

He's real to me

>faggots trying to fuck up a classic tale to placate their fragile defective egos

>character's sexuality is not mentioned in some work of fiction from before gay marriage was forced down our throats by the courts and media
>he's gay! look at how progressive and forward thinking I was!

There are worse things they could do to Star Wars

Luke was always a little bit of a fag anyways

but gay people didn't exist in the 1970's...

lmao

>people are getting bootypeeved about the idea that a fictional character might be gay
>"lol faggots so insecure!"

ok m8

>Luke not gay
>Got a fucking raging hardon when he saw Leia's hologram and only wanted to be a jedi and kill some motherfuckers to get her pussy

Hamill said he's whatever the fuck you want him to be.

Aren't Jedi supposed to forgo any sort of romantic attachments? At the end of the day it doesn't matter simply because of that, but I think it would add a somewhat interesting layer to the character. I mean they don't say anything about how homosexuality is regarded in the Star Wars Universe, and I certainly don't want a fucking uber progressive social commentary take on it to be an aspect of any of the movies, but as a writer/actor, subtext is interesting to me. The idea that Luke had this aspect of himself that was suppressed in the name of the Force is kind of neat. Granted, I don't need them to say it or acknowledge it or make a huge point of it. It's like Dumbledore being gay. They don't bring it up because they don't need to, it just gives you a richer understanding of the character and their choices.

was there ever any doubt?

He's a made up faggot is what he is. Deal with it, faggot.

being upset over a fantasy movie character made 40 years ago.

it's not like Luke had what it takes to get a woman, why not settle for a dick?

I always assumed Luke was pansexual, but generally didn't partake in the sexual gratifications of this world.

>settle for a dick

>DOES LUKE SKYWALKER IS GAY

Why does Hollywood have to destroy iconic characters?

when life gives you lemons, suck cock.

>faggots butthurt because people aren't celebrating their defective genes

Mark Hamill is a giant troll and always has been. If you are taking this seriously or even give a fuck one way or another, just know that he's literally making fun of you with this statement.

>this upset over others not hating gays

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Camie_Loneozner

You're the fucking idiot. He's clearly attracted to Leia in star wars. Not Han you fucking faggot.

nah. i just think it's funny that people care so much about a stupid fantasy movie character from 40 years ago.

Finding out the woman you wanted to fuck was your sister will probably mess up your sexual orientation.

Hamill is just placating sjw's. Anything else would cause him and disney trouble.

Then why is he so cool with Han cucking him?

Who was always straight. Kill yourself faggot.

i hope in ep8 we get to see lue fucking men and sucking their dicks

By that point he knew Leia was his sister and besides that he was on a path of spirituality. He didn't care about fucking.

i dunno he's a bit of a twink

always suspected he might be gay even when i grew up watching star wars over and over in the early 90s

He was super gay for Biggs, and I can't blame him.

luke was a fag for biggs, for sure

That's just gay media influencing you. Just like all these guys born in the 90's who are half faggot now.

I've seen this clip. He's saying that if you think of Skywalker as gay, and it helps you relate to the character to see him as such, then, "Of course he's gay!"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO progressive
lucky im straight then

t. millennial male virgin at 25

>doesn't show much overt interest in women
>that must mean he's gay

If that's how people think my whole family must think I'm a faggot.

I don't think you get what gay means.

Do you say the same for the people pushing for him to be gay?

Who cares if Luke took it up the ass once or twice? He's still an awesome dude.

No he marries Mara Jade in the old canon.

>assuming Luke's gender
ISHYGDDT

so says hamill himself

How long until iconic characters will start using made up pronouns?

Since they retconned his whole having a wife and kids thing, I see like as becoming purely celibate just like the old Jedi practiced. That's the only way it would work.

I didn't say you were gay I said your opinions were influenced by gay media. I'm 32 and have been with my wife for 8 years. It's undeniable that guys born in the 90's are more feminised than they ever have been before.

>2016 earth politics
>40 years ago in a mythological galaxy far, far away that was already a long time ago

does anyone know tattoine's climate change policy?

Disney fan fiction might turn him in to a faggot but fuck what they think.

meant for

Fixed that for you

Fuck I would have wrecked young Hamill

>It would also make a lot of idiots angry
But it'd make a bunch of other idiots happy, what a conundrum.

Kill yourself faggot

Definitely. It's all fantasy. It IS really stupid to INSIST upon him being gay. I'm just messing around.

>straight people trying to virtue signal as obnoxiously as possible to somehow compensate for the massive amounts of guilt they feel over living lives of such unimaginable luxury in a world full of so much suffering and poverty
FTFY

i can see vader as the homophobic angry dad

classic projection

why would he have a toy model of a craft he pilots?
that would be like me having a toy hyundai

All the girls swooned over Han but I swear all the gay kids I knew had it for Luke. It was interesting desu

Luke wasn't THAT ugly or anything. I always wondered why no one was interested.

He's just so eager. Like you know he'd bust his load right away but then he'll be good to go for round two in 5 minutes with all that enthusiasm.

If I had the hots for my sister where I masturbated and then kissed her, i probably would turn gay to make sure it never happens again

a bottom for sure

No one was interested because the only female character in the original trilogy that could have possibly been a love interest ended up being his sister

what is this, a skywalker for ants

Are these just the same posters from the Mark Hammill thread on /wsg/?

So close on the quints. I guess he really does just us R2 as an astro mech droid to perform maintenance on a single seated star fighter traveling across the galaxy...

> He believes anything that the Joker says

>Mark Hamill is a giant troll and always has been
This.

The 60s was a mistake.

>You will never fuck twink Luke
>You will never be fucked by rugged old bear Luke

WHY WAS I EVEN BORN

Kill yourself faggot

I would if that meant I get to be with Luke.

>It could be interesting
fuck off, its not interesting to suddenly make a character gay. what the fuck does it matter what his sexuality is. why do we need to know? protip: we dont

>it physically hurts me every time somewhere in the world a man kisses a man

You fucking idiots you didn't post the full quote, that's not really what he even mean,

>"...fans are writing and ask all these questions, 'I'm bullied in school... I'm afraid to come out'. They say to me, 'Could Luke be gay?' I'd say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer... If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.”

He's trying to be nice to his fans. His point was Luke's orientation was up to whatever interpretation brought people comfort if they needed it, like bullied gay kids.

Just one shy.

>A gay Luke Skywalker wouldn't be as admirable or as tough and inspiring as a heterosexual one.
What the fuck? Why not?

Fuck off faggot he's not gay. Talk about your faggot shit on /lgbt/

Because besides people pushing this agenda and brainwashed 90's born people no one wants to think about their movie heroes sucking dick.

what does it matter? it's not like he ever got laid anyways

so using that logic no one wants to think about their movie heroes licking cunt either

I don't think they do. The point is most people are straight and don't want this queer shit shoved in to everything.

A car beat you to it

Such a shame, he used to look good before that. He looked okay by Jedi but he was really rough looking in Empire.

Kill yourself faggot

>forgo attachments

Sure. And that sort of repression and stringent rule following led to the death of almost every jedi and the fall of democracy in the galaxy. Something tells me the new jedi order is a little more relaxed.

>tfw there were people lucky enough to die before the prequels and Star Wars turning into a social engineering experiment
>tfw we'll never know Star Wars again as just three films