What, is Frank a darkie?!

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

can someone explain to a 27yrold like me WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK is "the rocky horror picture show" show?
How many seasons was it and why should i care?
Would i "get" it if i hate everything about the 70's or whenever the fuck it aired?
kthx

Fuck that shit. If I wanted to see Rocky Horror performed by new actors....well...I'd fucking go see Rocky Horror performed by new actors, like there's a fucking showing every Saturday at my local theater.

What's the fucking point of remaking it?

You missed it.

A darkie with a fake vagina.

It's a movie. I don't need for you to have seen it or give two shits about it, but if you are honestly unaware of the fact that the motherfucking Rocky Horror Picture Show, one of the most famous movies of all time, is a movie, you have no business here. Please return to 9gag posthaste.

Unfortunately I must. I can't call it shit if I don't actually watch it.

fucking this. if you dont know rocky horror go back to 9fag to talk about harry potter and capeshit.

>implying I would watch anything starring the mentally ill

Remaking RHPS is probably the only thing I can think of more pointless than remaking Ghostbusters.

Long time fan. Used to go to RHPS nights. I'll have a highly educated opinion if this turns out to be shit or not tbqh, from the trailers, it looks shit

I know but I wanna see what they do to it. Frank-N-Furter is a transgender woman now (according to a review I read) and I want them to pull on my heart strings and destroy my favorite movie of all time.

i'm interested in fucking vjuice, but i only can tolerate so much faggotry.

i think i'll wait for the webms.

>Tim Curry guest appearance

>used to be beautiful, charismatic Dr. Frank

>now only half alive and wheelchair bound

He looks so fucking miserable... this is like some cruel slap in the face to him because of whatever catty homo is producing this shitshow reboot ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=H6OO6SWv5JY

end me now

Wow...this is seriously worse than I thought, folks.

>yfw 98% of this shit will be autotuned garbage

>Victoria Justice

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>TOUCHA TOUCHA TOUCHA

>TOUCH, MUAAEEEYYYYYY

Waht? Seriously, what the fuck?

blackdudewithquestionmarks.png

It doesn't even sound like Touch-a Touch Me. It sounds like a Victorious version of Touch-a Touch me and I don't know how to feel about that.

>she says FULFILL me
>lays down and her mouth is just smiling

Yeah dropped

>"Well you got caught with a flat? Well..."

>"How 'bout that?"

New Dr. Frank won't be able to pull off this look, ergo it will all be shit.

>BY THE LIIIGHT OF THE NIIGHT, IT'LL ALL BE ALRIGHT

>I'LL GET YOU A SATANIC, MECHANIC [aren't they all?]

>I'M JUST A [DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE!]

Sorry. I'm gay

I wish I could watch it with you guys but I have to work.

>BY THE LIIIGHT OF THE NIIGHT, IT'LL ALL BE ALRIGHT
>I'LL GET YOU A HISPANIC, MECHANIC [aren't they all?]

Makes more sense.

>Sweet Transvestite will be butchered or removed entirely to avoid offending anyone

>"It's basically the same script from the 1975 film but with some pronouns changed. Frank-N-Furter's now a she"

I want to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksgDNXM0k2c

Lucky you.

I knew a guy. Long time ago. Looked like Ken Bone. Was in the local RHPS chapter of players. Would play Dr. Scott.

Ken Bone is Classic Rocky. He would have had a place at the show, in the audience, even at the after-show diner.

HAIL KEN BONE

I stand corrected and in shame

I would be fine with casting Laverne Cox if she was playing a woman dressed in drag. Frank is a fucking crossdresser.

Laverne Cox is great. I'm sure she's fine, though I doubt she can sing like Tim Curry. But I'm annoyed as fuck at people confusing transvestite with transexual, or trying to explain it away with 'well he's an alien/the place he's from is called transexual'.

It also seems kind of like a bad idea for trans people who want the confusion over whether or not they're crossdressers to stop, right? Having a trans lady singing about being a sweet transvestite?

>I'm just a SWEET, TRANS-GENDERRRRRRR

I mean, it KINDA works?

>From TRANNNNS-GENDERYYYYYY

Nevermind.

I'm still gonna watch it just not live, I hate myself.

Nope. They're doin it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxavfF08Quk

I knew a guy. Long time ago. Looked like a child molester. His name was Bunny. Was in the local RHPS chapter of players, and at like 56 years old, he was the oldest one. Would play the Criminologist.

Bunny was everything that normies fear about Rocky. First time I ever went (aged 14, and a ((at the time, pretty little goth))dude, mind you) I gave everyone in the cast a hug after the show. Everyone including Bunny. Big mistake.

The next time I went to the show, Bunny found me in my aisle seat and knelt down beside me and proceeded to "teach me" the lines, whilst simultaneously stroking my knee every so often. I was uncomfortable, but fuck it, whatever. If he tried anything fishy I could always stab him in the throat with the stiletto i carried. Anyway, long story short, we went with the cast to Denny's after the show where they would always hang out and shoot the shit. Bunny was there too, obviously, and that's where his advances got particularly hilarious. Me and my friends had just gotten our smothered fries with delicious denny's ranch when Bunny sat in our booth and proceeded to talk to me as if I were his bitch. I made it pretty clear that I was not interested, don't remember what I said, but he was like "Okay, by you're demeanor I can tell you're not interested. That's cool". And so I nod and kind of shoot him a ridiculously uncomfortable smile, to which he shrinks down uncomfortably and is like, "and by your braces I can see that you're underage anyway." So then he turns around to leave, thinks about it and is like, "Hey guys, I just want you to know, if you ever change your mind, the seats in my van go all the way back".

And that's my favorite part of the story. What the fuck is that shit? What, did you think that I was on the cusp of fucking you and your heroin addicted pedo cock, but pulled myself back simply because I was worried your carseats may not have been adequate for discreet pedo fucking? Jeezy Chreezy.

I'm going to watch it too. I know I'll hate it, but I can't not watch it. I am part of the problem, not the solution.

trannies are weird

Which is why they should not be shoehorned into RHPS, which is about Transvestites. TECHNICALLY not even Transvestites though. Frank wore the garb of his home planet, which happened to resemble a man in drag on our planet. It's wrong on every conceivable level.

remember that one time where joan jett played columbia

She should have played Magenta desu.

Wasn't an awful revival. Most of the ST is great. Didn't care for their Frank, but most non-curry franks are Terrible

Pretty pedantic of them to make frank an actual trans person. But I'm sure they will coo and call it progressive.

So no movies with actors ever

>T-T-T-T
>Not Touch-a touch-a touch-a
why

Abhorrent

That's too bad. I don't buy either one of them in their respective roles.

Rocky Horror needed to switch from briefs to boxers. That was the problem all along.

Ah, our cast had its share of questionable characters, but I really gotta be honest here: we, the young (also decidedly goth) kids didn't mind them at all. To us, it was all part of the little scene that was happening. We didn't think it was crazy odd that our one friend of 17 years had a fling with one of the Dr. Scotts, who was a 35 year old man, or just the overall pervy nature of most of the cast. It was RHPS. It made "sense." It was all just part of the little pocket of hedonism we had going on, admittedly short-sighted because hey, things could have taken a turn for the ultra-dark, but they didn't for quite a long time...until they did. The guy who was the leader of that troupe turned out to be an immense scumbag. a 40-something, 300lb sack of shit that sex tortured an 18 year old girl so heinously she needed vaginal surgery. (knew her. had super low self esteem, and wanted to be a part of the cast...blood still boils thinking about it)

I guess with some RHPS casts it's like getting mixed up with carny folk, you just never know. Kinda miss those days though. Miss the dirty.

I want to punch myself in the dick after this, as it would prove to be less painful.

I miss you Susan. I miss you so much.

>I'LL GET YOU A HISPANIC MECHANIC (SI SENOR)
t.someone who actually performed as Rocky for over two years

An alien comes to earth and works as a scientist and his latest project is to make a perfect gay love slave. (but this is just preface information)

The story begins with two recent college graduates get engaged and decide to visit the professor of the college class they met in, but their car breaks down on the way there and they have to stop at a spooky castle.

In this castle is where the alien scientist (who is a depraved bisexual hedonist who cross dresses) lives and is currently throwing a huge party to celebrate the finalization of his frankenstein-esque love slave experiment. The two college grads are then forced to stay and "party" and then the scientist fucks them both and also the chick (Susan Sarandon) ends up fucking the frankenstein love slave because, as it turns out, he's not gay and just wants to bang girls and not dudes.

Also two side characters, the butler and the maid, are also aliens and they're siblings and also fairly incestuous.

Anyways, the two college grads end up getting caught up in the hedonism and sexual weirdness and the scientist's ultimate goal of putting on a fruity stage play/pool orgy commences and then the butler and the maid reveal that they're fed up with their boss' ridiculous lifestyle because it isn't what they came to earth for, and so they kill him.

The End.

Meatloaf is also in the movie.

>Anyways, the two college grads end up getting caught up in the hedonism and sexual weirdness and the scientist's ultimate goal of putting on a fruity stage play/pool orgy commences and then the butler and the maid reveal that they're fed up with their boss' ridiculous lifestyle because it isn't what they came to earth for, and so they kill him.

Are Riff-Raff and Magenta /ourguys/?

Them and Columbia have the best arcs in the movie.

I enjoyed Susan Sarandons arcs if you catch my drift

Is that Rupaul?

RuPaul would be so much better than that meme (((actress))) desu. At least he would understand what Rocky Horror is supposed to be about.

RuPaul would actually make sense in this scenario. Unfortunatly, no. It is not RuPaul.