I wanna see this

i wanna see this

ok

JUST

Why is she deserving of a biopic again? Please remind me of her noteworthy accomplishments besides being wife of an elected leader?

T.b.h

I still would

It's about Jackie Kennedy, not ms. Clinton

I'm aware of this. The question still applies.

She changed her name from kennedy to onassis and with that accomplishment she's the first emancipated woman in the public eye that ignored "until death takes us apart"

she wore a nice hat and dress

HEre's what I don't get. I know a lot of feminist dykes who think she's some inspirational figure. Did she actually do something noteworthy or is it just because Tori Amos wrote a song about her?

Those proportions are fucked

she needs to work on not sounding like shes acting in this flick

Overacting or underacting, Portman just can't pull it off.

She was sitting right next to her husband when he had his brains literally blown out. That, and she managed to lead a somewhat normal life afterwards. I'd hate to be "that" guy, but she was a relatively tough lady for living with herself having an experience like that.

It doesn't make a compelling personality or interesting life.

>Why is Steve Jobs deserving of a biopic again? Please remind me of his noteworthy accomplishments besides being the friend of a computer genius?

he was a marketing genius behind one of the biggest companies in the world and one that was also essential to pushing consumer technology forward for part of it's lifetime?

I'd argue that it does. Even after she remarried, the Kennedy family was basically stalked by the press. Hell, there was a high-profile lawsuit because of it. Then again, I doubt that would be covered in this movie. There may be other First Ladies who are more deserving of biopics, but Jackie isn't really an awful choice.

I wanna cum inside natalie portman

>I'd argue that it does.
I see no evidence whatsoever that is makes an interesting life. If somebody had dull personality, watching somebody eat it wouldn't change that.

She accomplished nothing notable in life. Tolerating your husband being corrupt womanizer doesn't cut it, as Hillary has demonstrated.

Even if her life was interesting, it wouldn't necessarily make a good movie.

go on...

She spent most of her life trying to keep JFK's legacy alive. Her and RFK tried to stop an account of John's death from getting published. Her whitewashing JFK's faults and bumps, for better or for worse, is definitely interesting. She was just fascinating in general. Read about her, she's not as boring as you think.

DUDE RED LMAO

Perhaps. I still don't think that would make a good movie.

She was a pathetic cuckquean.
And Natalie Portman is an atrocious actress.

Who's Sackie?

Yeah I don't see it. He just seems like an average businessman who struck oil. Wasn't he kicked out of his own company because of his failures? Still don't really get why they took him back